20th January 2023 20:06:10 CM Mercury View post »
Monterey
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Mage
18th December 2023 18:17:31

Proposal to change 'Beast Call'

Description: It allows shamans to summon two different monsters to aid them in battle. The summoner can choose only one at a time.

I - Tank summon which can have same speed and behavior of the new pets following shaman for everywhere as well teleporting to player's screen.

When the shaman attacks a monster the summon will surround it moving like a real mob without inflict any damage to the monster attacked or everyone else (other players).

Thus the shaman will be able to lure other mobs to attack the summon acting like a blocker, although even if the summon is attacking some mob it will ever be teleported for shaman's screen if its summoner runs away and lose sight of it, just like a pet's behavior of jump to player's screen.

Considering a hunting perspective, The shaman will need to lure all mobs, attack one and run around his summon to lure the mobs in order for it to act into a blocker in a real hunt.

About the tank summon features, it could be only based on Magic Level:

> Summon's Hp = Magic level x 70;
> Summon's Defenses - (% of magic and % of physical) or simply (% of negation of all damage) = Magic level / 2;
> The summon can automatic recover full life each 8s (autoheal);
> Able to be killed by players;
> Able to block sqm passages;
> Able to be healed by Areal Healing;
> Unable to attack players (pvp).

Example: A shaman with magic level 80, his tank summon will have 5600 hp, 40% magic resistance and 40% physical resistance (or 40% of damage negated) as only defense.

It'll need to block all damage for 8s until heals full life again or be partially healed if a shaman uses areal healing to recover its hp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II - Attack summon which is invulnerable to any type of damage and invisible to monsters similar to the new pets, thinking into not be possible to be killed during hunts.

Same behavior and speed of tank summon following the summoner to his screen and it stops on a sqm when the summoner attacks some mob.

This way, on a solo hunt, shaman will need to run around lured monsters to kill all mobs with summon's help because the summon don't move when is attacking some mob.

Of course, this summon helps more in a party hunt increasing damage but can be benefit for solo hunts raising some exp/h.

When the shaman attacks a monster his summon will cast a spell:

> An AOE of 5x5 sqm;
> Every 5s it'll cast the attack spell again while its summoner keeps the target on any monster;
> Damage: shaman's level x 2.5;
> Unable to block sqm;
> Unable to attack players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--> Suggestion of magic level required to cast: 50.

--> Mana amount to cast: shaman's level x 5.

--> Cooldown to disappear and choose another summon: 15 minutes.

Oso Ikci
Player

Pharos
Level 50
Mage
20th December 2023 15:20:57

@Monterey

I'd like to suggest something you forgot, putting a heal in the shape of Tibia's "exevo vis lux" magic, it would also be a good idea to have this magic in a straight line with 5-6 sqm's

To heal the summon's and don't heal all Monsters too!!...
Grimm Reaper
Player

Zera
Level 162
Warrior
21st December 2023 18:06:39 (Last edited 21st December 2023 18:08:38)

Some suggestions from myself. I personally think there should be one shop keeper in eidos where you can sell all equippables, that way we don’t have to walk to 4 cities to do that, which is becoming very tedious and is completely unnecessary. I know there are quests to unlock shopkeepers like this but those are much higher level quests, make it easier for the beginners to sell their loots all at once. Also like many have already mentioned, the buffs. Increase the durations, no reason we should have to reactivate the buff every few minutes, also as a barbarian, the rage ability duration in my opinion is way too little. For the magic level it takes to use this, it should be the upgraded buff to the previous one (forgetting the name), meaning we should be able to use it constantly, and same for the other respective subclasses with similar abilities. My main point here is making the game easier to start out for the low levels, and rewarding well as you progress.
Barbed Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Ranger
3rd January 2024 11:57:36

Proposal for Rangers:

1) Increase 30% up to 33% damage of Hellish Volley.

2) Bring back the spell Blood Theft, as a scaling buff to provide 4% up to 8% of hp steal. Remove Meditation.
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 803
Ranger
3rd January 2024 16:25:04

Quoting Grimm Reaper:
Some suggestions from myself. I personally think there should be one shop keeper in eidos where you can sell all equippables, that way we don’t have to walk to 4 cities to do that, which is becoming very tedious and is completely unnecessary. I know there are quests to unlock shopkeepers like this but those are much higher level quests, make it easier for the beginners to sell their loots all at once. Also like many have already mentioned, the buffs. Increase the durations, no reason we should have to reactivate the buff every few minutes, also as a barbarian, the rage ability duration in my opinion is way too little. For the magic level it takes to use this, it should be the upgraded buff to the previous one (forgetting the name), meaning we should be able to use it constantly, and same for the other respective subclasses with similar abilities. My main point here is making the game easier to start out for the low levels, and rewarding well as you progress.

I don't know about the eidos npc, but I believe an npc in the house would be interesting.
Hexecutioner
Player

Elysium
Level 100
Mage
4th January 2024 07:09:20 (Last edited 4th January 2024 07:23:44)

Considering the release of dynamic-enchantment system some subclasses became too much tank also dealing a great damage instead of having only one role in game i mean dealing damage or focused on defense. Or still a third category being really balanced between damage and defense.

So some adjustments could be made to the subclass buffs.
Keeping something in mind:

{ high damage = low defense }
{ medium damage = medium defense }
{ low damage = high defense }

Suggestions :

Warlocks

Remove Absorbing Aura
Dark Gathering = 10% hp steal. Becoming the only buff of subclass.

Pyromancers

Restore base hp steal of subclass to 100% again
Fire Shield - change to be only 18% of mana shield. No negation of damage.

Shamans

Fortitude Growth - No change. 35% max hp bonus and 10% of negation of damage.

Rogues

Belligerent Focus - keep ricochets and increase negation of damage from 4% to 7%.
Remove distance skill bonus.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - No change. Keeping ricochets also their distance skill bonus.

Barbarians

Frenzy - change it to be only 10% of melee skill bonus and 15% mana cost reduction for spells.
Remove 5% of hp steal.

Paladins

Fortification - Keep 10% max hp bonus and increase negation of damage for 10% up to 15%.
Hood Of Healing
Player

Pharos
Level 132
Mage
4th January 2024 14:15:34

Quoting Hexecutioner:
Considering the release of dynamic-enchantment system some subclasses became too much tank also dealing a great damage instead of having only one role in game i mean dealing damage or focused on defense. Or still a third category being really balanced between damage and defense.

Suggestions :

Warlocks

Remove Absorbing Aura

Pyromancers

Shamans

Rogues

Belligerent Focus - keep ricochets and increase negation of damage from 4% to 7%.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - No change. Keeping ricochets also their distance skill bonus.

Barbarians

Frenzy - change it to be only 10% of melee skill bonus and 15% mana cost reduction for spells.
Remove 5% of hp steal.

Paladins

Fortification - Keep 10% max hp bonus and increase negation of damage for 10% up to 15%.

You're suggesting several nerfs; clearly, that won't work. In the last update, there was a lot of dissatisfaction with nerfing everything in the pyromancer class. Imagine if they nerf 4 subclasses – I believe a proposal that wouldn't upset what's left of the player base would be to fix the shaman and paladin, which are currently almost useless. Also, when they release the last part of the new continent, have challenging monsters that give good XP but are also very strong. Create a hunting area designed for team play, similar to the HC lizard, large enough to prevent a level 800 mage from hunting too comfortably. This way, the paladin and shaman could have a more useful role
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
5th January 2024 00:38:09 (Last edited 5th January 2024 20:10:03)

Quoting Hexecutioner:

Suggestions :

Warlocks

Remove Absorbing Aura

Pyromancers

Shamans

Rogues

Marksmen

Barbarians

Remove 5% of hp steal.

Paladins

in my opinion ur changes are too ridiculous. now game is better balanced than ever, exept shaman, but its subclass with special situations skills, and you can always change subclass
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium

Elysium
Level 300
Mage
31st January 2024 01:42:04 (Last edited 31st January 2024 01:43:17)

Quoting Sanguine Sanctum:
Some Quality-of-Life Improvements

1 -
Change the sell/offer duration in Market to 30 days ou 45 days.

Some servers are with a small amount of players, some players also log in rarely, they put some stuff in market and then spend some time without returning. This would permit that the offers could stay there and give more opportunity to those who want to farm and buy something.

2 -
Warriors and Rangers get 15 hp and 5 mp per level (total of 20 points), while mages get 5 hp and 10 mp per level (total of 15 points)

So, make Mages get 5 hp and 15 mp, just the opposite of warriors and rangers

You had to update in the database all mages MP data
playerMP = (currentCharacterLevel * 5) + currentPlayerMP

It would be fair compared to the warriors and rangers
It would help new mage players, since early game is impossible to use some combo of spells due to the lack of MP and the spells cost
The impact in PVP would be almost insignificant.
Having more mana has no impact in mage resistance during pvp (since the Mystic Guard doesn't block 100% of damage from the mana). So it's not like having more HP
Mages would be able to use more spells, if a high level today engage in PVP, it doesn't make any difference, since we have a good mana potion and may use spells in any case. Just in low levels that could make them to use the whole spell combos in lower levels compared to today, but still not a big deal, since the damage isn't that much in low levels

3 -
Some NPCs (Vevay npcs, some magic shops, distance and others) don't "speak" the yellow-clickable version of the keywords that open they trade window. The change could facilitate for those who use WASD.

4 -
Improve the "end game" content and motivates people to level up.
One way to do so is by creating more Talents, you could implement a new column that would be common to everybody like the one below:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Dodge: Every point increases 1% in dodging (by implementing this you could also limitate the items that have this status and/or maximum possible % in game items to avoid break the game)
Luck: Every point increases 1% of your luck
Magic: Every point increases the duration of your buffs in 5% and the damage of your spells in 1% (This would solve many complaints about the buff duration, getting a total of 75% of buff bonus duration would make a 20 second buff like the one from Barbarians last 35 seconds, or 52 seconds if they have the final talent)

5 -
Remove the "one tier 4 talent only rule" to: "You can activate the first tier 4 talent after all the current requirements are met "30 points used + 10 in the previous tier", THE SECOND TALENT can only be unlocked AFTER all the previous talents are FULLY COMPLETE

6 -
Put the Extra Damage Spell % to be displayed in the status window. Everytime a player completes a Degrees of Initiation it increases 5%, so it would be shown there. Plus the talent bonus I suggested before

Please don't overlook these :(
« First
11 12 13