30th March 2018 14:46:11 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 15:19:19 GM Quillon View post »
30th March 2018 16:13:56 GM Quillon View post »
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
29th March 2018 17:44:42 (Last edited 29th March 2018 18:28:34)

Quoting Thraal:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Shmecky:
I don't understand why you get so furious about the update.

IT IS ONLY TEST SERVER! It isn't in game yet so why do you whine? It is for test things and make them working at real server in few days. Changes are not sure yet...

+1

You really think ZERO of these spells will get implemented?

A paladin gets a TEN second paralyze on a 30 second cooldown - Shamans paralyze is 10 mins cooldown for 3 seconds.
Pyromancers/Marksmen get a spell which drunks you for 40-15 seconds.
Warlocks have a spell that can be abused to hell.
Rangers get shafted again, 10 different ammos that make ZERO difference.
Another P2W feature with the shop costing 25 cards.
Shamans get a buff that makes ZERO difference at all.

And the list goes on and on and on.

It's the ideas which will make people, even thinking about some of this stuff is crazy.

HEHE IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR US TO PROFIT COUSE NEW AMO IS MORE EXPENSIVE IF U GOT DECENT BOW/CROSSBOW

Again 0 love for rogues, its just silly at this point.

Quoting Troyano:
We need balance in Experience per hour... Warlocks and shamans needs aoe spells !!!!!!!! no stakeable with combo!

LOL

what about ranger & warriors? never mind no one will play them in pvp at higher lvl anyway.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
29th March 2018 18:21:47

GOOD JOB

nice to finally see staff that cares for the game !! keep the good work going !!

thanks for listening to some of my proposals!

some ideas seen a bit extreme we could fix or just remove them for the best I guess.

I will try the test server and get back to you!
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
29th March 2018 18:24:52

We need balance in Experience per hour... Warlocks and shamans needs aoe spells !!!!!!!! no stakeable with combo!
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
29th March 2018 18:28:14

Quoting Troyano:

+1
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
29th March 2018 18:32:36

Welp , if these spells come through you lost half the community haha
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
29th March 2018 18:51:46

KZ big changes will make who are playing stop play.... I made a proposal about talents, is not a big change but is a beginning....
We need measures that make our classes more different from each other so that we need more of each other, this will attract more players...
Check my proposal, It's been 5 years since I think about this.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
29th March 2018 19:07:56

Instead of casting the buff on yourself with Shield of Nature, shamans should be able to cast to an allied instead to make shamans more support type class, mages don't need more buffs to make them even more OP.
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
29th March 2018 19:30:24 (Last edited 29th March 2018 19:52:28)

hihi i think elsa still missing buy some products like unholy dreadlord horn, bronze ore,yahgan shaman mask, gridly dragons and maybe add blackcurrant and blackberry stuff and npc for buy jewels? nice test keep goin staff
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
29th March 2018 20:20:44

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Instead of casting the buff on yourself with Shield of Nature, shamans should be able to cast to an allied instead to make shamans more support type class, mages don't need more buffs to make them even more OP.

The shield of nature spells makes close to zero difference. Another useless spell like bravery.
Yet not changes to beast call.

Holy sword, change the duration of the slow to 1-2 seconds. Also increase the cooldown or lower the shamans cooldown.
Bewilderment/Strong Bewilderment Reduce the duration to 2-5 or remove it.
Shield of Nature, should be able to be used on others, also maybe change it to resistance.
Unexpected exclusion should be removed.

The higher arrows should give rangers some attack, to make them hit a little bit better.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
29th March 2018 21:12:03

Havnt been so fustrated in my life . i cant hold ctrl and look a direction anymore without switching my spell bar . WTF
Im getting teleported to buttfuq nowhere ever second allowing my enemies to make a secure trap of barrels each time
i lose a boss item i spent months to get because of a 4 second spell used after i get teleported to buttfuq nowhere

not 1 of the new spells is good or improve the game , if anything it makes the game weaker and less appealing .
i would stop if i see these changes . im sure im not the only one .
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »