Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 723
Warrior
30th March 2018 16:14:32

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Thraal:
You should make it so the higher the arrow/bolt the more damage or something it does.
Why keep wasting time on sprites which make no difference to gameplay at all.

It change economy and give HUGE boost for newcomers. If you compare it to mages, why better wands need more mana (from 0 - oceanic rod to 24 - a flame sceptre, sinister eyes) per each cast?

Currently, damage is determinated by attack of bow/crossbow.

Quoting Kalnas Su Jo Puse:

Hello mister GM,

Tell me if I am wrong, but as I know spells cost mana and you tell us how much mana costs. How much 1000 mana costs? It depends:
Ways to get mana - food, mana amps, mana vials, mana shots, mana flasks. All these potions and food costs different. So when you tell us how much is costs, tell us how you calculated.
P.s. You calculated potions from elsa or ellaria npc?

Would be glad if you were more clear.
Thank you :)

Based on Ellarian prices, with Elsa even less, if you count also food, then much less.

-- Quillon

Sinister eyes??What is This ? Didnt see any news of content game/items on change logs. O.o

Where is that?
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 327
Warrior
30th March 2018 18:18:49

When is paladin buff going to get a little love? its an almost useless spell as it is, it would be enough to remove the extra defense skills and add a % of magic resistance, or life steal, a little of both or whatever, but something needs to be done :/
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
30th March 2018 20:29:19

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

Another important change which will be released with next restart of test server - prices of arrows/bolts

Arrow (1 gp ea in shop, from 0.75 gp each with spell)
Reinforced Arrows (2 gp ea in shop, from 1.3125 gp each with spell)
Ornamented Arrows (3 gp ea in shop, from 1.875 gp each with spell)
Deadly Arrows (4 gp ea in shop, from 2.297 gp each with spell)
Emerald Arrows (5 gp ea in shop, from 2.625 gp each with spell)

Bolts (1 gp ea in shop, from 0.75 gp each with spell)
Sharp Bolts (2 gp ea in shop, from 1.3125 gp each with spell)
Deadly Bolts (4 gp ea in shop, from 2.297 gp each with spell)
Hellish Bolts (5 gp ea in shop, from 2.625 gp each with spell)

Creating arros/bolts will be much cheaper than buying them in any store.

-- Quillon

Well maybe its cheaper creating it by yourself but i saw mages makes the arrows to. In what point will that be cheaper for a ranger in time for making the arrows and transfer it to your ranger? When you can buy a bp full quiv full with arrows and start hunting and make money that will give you alot more money then spending time on making your own.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
30th March 2018 20:50:20

Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

Another important change which will be released with next restart of test server - prices of arrows/bolts

-- Quillon

Well maybe its cheaper creating it by yourself but i saw mages makes the arrows to. In what point will that be cheaper for a ranger in time for making the arrows and transfer it to your ranger? When you can buy a bp full quiv full with arrows and start hunting and make money that will give you alot more money then spending time on making your own.

If you make a lot of money while hunting, why people questioning prices saying ranger is very expensive? I though you guys waste in hunts not making huge profits...
Ars Aequi
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Mage
30th March 2018 20:55:22 (Last edited 30th March 2018 21:00:47)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

-- Quillon

If you make a lot of money while hunting, why people questioning prices saying ranger is very expensive? I though you guys waste in hunts not making huge profits...

Normally with ranger i dont waste in hunts so idk what ppl complaining about, maybe depends on what monster you hunt? I think buying arrows will give a ranger more advance than making arrows.

Edit: Just let ranger make the arrows and not mages and change the amount of making it from 20-30 to like 50. Then ranger can make some arrows while he hunts? That keeps also the value of the better quiver you got insteed of pulling arrows from a bad quiver to your good quiver.
Trigger
Premium

Elysium
Level 525
Warrior
30th March 2018 21:14:25

Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

-- Quillon

Normally with ranger i dont waste in hunts so idk what ppl complaining about, maybe depends on what monster you hunt? I think buying arrows will give a ranger more advance than making arrows.

change the amount of making it from 20-30 to like 50. Then ranger can make some arrows while he hunts? That keeps also the value of the better quiver you got insteed of pulling arrows from a bad quiver to your good quiver.
+1
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
31st March 2018 05:14:23

Quoting Allusion:
Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

-- Quillon

change the amount of making it from 20-30 to like 50. Then ranger can make some arrows while he hunts? That keeps also the value of the better quiver you got insteed of pulling arrows from a bad quiver to your good quiver.
+1

+2
Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
31st March 2018 12:22:24

Dear Quillon,

I lvled up my ranger to lvl 120 because I trained a lot at low lvl and I had high distance. Unfortunately I couldn't see any difference in damage from low lvl. I hit the same as I did at early game. My lvl doesn't change anything what is really bad.

I gave up and I started lvling up my pyro again, because mage is the only right choice nowadays, but your eastern patch bring me some hope on ranger, but after some testing I have found out that you just nerfed ranger once again.

Please consider changes in ranger's formula. Not just new spells. It doesn't change anything which level you are after reaching the most important talents cuz its scaling is terrible.

Ranger loose a lot in middle/late game.

Also please consider these bolts/arrows damage. I have pistol and you force me to use just certain bolts which is bad. It doesn't give any benefits than normal bolts which we have currently.

What about making some effects or something?

I just want to tell you that if you put these changes into right Zezenia it will be realy bad and for sure I will be back to my pyro.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
31st March 2018 12:26:26

Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Ballesta:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hey guys,

-- Quillon

Edit: Just let ranger make the arrows and not mages and change the amount of making it from 20-30 to like 50. Then ranger can make some arrows while he hunts? That keeps also the value of the better quiver you got insteed of pulling arrows from a bad quiver to your good quiver.

Thats actually not a bad idea.. +1!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
31st March 2018 12:28:22

Quoting Shmecky:
Dear Quillon,

I lvled up my ranger to lvl 120 because I trained a lot at low lvl and I had high distance. Unfortunately I couldn't see any difference in damage from low lvl. I hit the same as I did at early game. My lvl doesn't change anything what is really bad.

I gave up and I started lvling up my pyro again, because mage is the only right choice nowadays, but your eastern patch bring me some hope on ranger, but after some testing I have found out that you just nerfed ranger once again.

Please consider changes in ranger's formula. Not just new spells. It doesn't change anything which level you are after reaching the most important talents cuz its scaling is terrible.

Ranger loose a lot in middle/late game.

Also please consider these bolts/arrows damage. I have pistol and you force me to use just certain bolts which is bad. It doesn't give any benefits than normal bolts which we have currently.

What about making some effects or something?

I just want to tell you that if you put these changes into right Zezenia it will be realy bad and for sure I will be back to my pyro.

Rangers should get something for taking levels I agree, it sucks that a level 100 compared to a 400 with same skills and weapon would hit exactly the same base dmg.

Also the new bolts should give something, else its a waste of a sprite.
« First
10 11 12 13 14
Last »