Show staff replies in this thread
2nd February 2018 14:59:07 GM Quillon View post »
2nd February 2018 15:25:59 GM Quillon View post »
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
31st January 2018 00:26:29 (Last edited 31st January 2018 00:29:21)

Quoting Sonnema:
we have some conditions.
Your chance of being free from war will be VERY small i guess.

we all have the right to play, in this case, to pay something logical
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st January 2018 00:59:32 (Last edited 31st January 2018 01:01:36)

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
we have some conditions.

Elysium is free to play, on pharos or everath.. youll face us.

Edit: i'd like to have the community back but hey, its all up to someone else.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
31st January 2018 01:58:42

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Sonnema:
we have some conditions.

Elysium is free to play, on pharos or everath.. youll face us.

Edit: i'd like to have the community back but hey, its all up to someone else.

Hello dear enemy

I just want you to understand you correctly so you are saying everath and pharos are your server your rules?
Im not asking you guys to let us walk out free you won war you beat us again and again you are so great a pvp and me and my team simply suck at it

we understand that now we are just looking for an oppurtunity to play and we are whilling to pay for our mistakes just tell me the price how much p cards you guys want im sure we can meet your needs as long as they are fair.

Isnt enough knowing you won? You guys rather us retired and pharos die again? Why wouldnt you let us pay? Why are you guys asking for impossible items we dont have? Isnt X amount of p cards or cash enough?

Im not a gm i can not unban your charts so by you asking me to do that you are taking the oppurtunity of playing away from me and my team.

Thanks.
Sincerly your old enemy just asking for mercy and whilling to pay for his mistakes.
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st January 2018 04:04:30 (Last edited 31st January 2018 04:06:12)

Am i reading it correctly that the person here is begging my team to show mercy is also the same guy that demanded banishments all over my team? The same guy that got a GM involved to ask us "bring the community back".

Yes, our conditions are high.
But for a guy with the power to demand banishments and to summon the GM begging for "mercy"?

I dont know if thats a hard call to make.

Keep in mind, we dont need any money and we are perfectly fine without you guys playing the game. You know my conditions, and if you cannot make that happen.. i will not show mercy.

In 5 days, my offer ends and there will be no other option but elysium.

Or you could simply gather some balls and fight us again. Pharos is pretty much out nonpvp haha
Anuel Ft
Premium

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st January 2018 04:13:33 (Last edited 31st January 2018 04:14:07)

Double.
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
31st January 2018 05:01:47

Quoting Sonnema:
Am i reading it correctly that the person here is begging my team to show mercy is also the same guy that demanded banishments all over my team? The same guy that got a GM involved to ask us "bring the community back".

Yes, our conditions are high.
But for a guy with the power to demand banishments and to summon the GM begging for "mercy"?

I dont know if thats a hard call to make.

Keep in mind, we dont need any money and we are perfectly fine without you guys playing the game. You know my conditions, and if you cannot make that happen.. i will not show mercy.

In 5 days, my offer ends and there will be no other option but elysium.

Or you could simply gather some balls and fight us again. Pharos is pretty much out nonpvp haha

ok well I can not unban characters I'm not a gm so what you asking is impossible looks like you don't want to give us an opportunity to pay
I never asked a gm to get involved I never asked for any of you to get banishments you guys got banned for cavebot not my fault you shouldn't have cheat on the first place but this is how war works we lost you guys won we want to pay to be able to play you are not letting us play is a different story you are forcing us to retired showing that you can care less if pharos die.

please I beg you to think again and be fair don't let pharos die bring back the community if you don't care about the game fine but why you have to be so mean with the people who actually cares?

no point to fight we suck you rock why you want us to fight again is it even fun? for you guys killing us is so easy is like a humans stepping on ants we can take that humiliation any further therefore we rather pay for our sins can you please. Please let us pay ?
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
31st January 2018 06:49:40

No where in the rules it states that we have to let our enemies pay-out from war. Its a pvp matter.

You can play, but there is a chance you die by us if you dont watch your back aka dungeon 24/7.

We been there before and it didnt work, I wont go through that trouble and chaos again.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
31st January 2018 07:01:06 (Last edited 31st January 2018 07:04:56)

I wouldn't let you payout due to the fact you've made some good people quit due to paying/asking a GM to do your dirty work.
You've always been a snake and always will be a snake.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
31st January 2018 09:30:38

Quoting Jeezus:
I wouldn't let you payout due to the fact you've made some good people quit due to paying/asking a GM to do your dirty work.
You've always been a snake and always will be a snake.

Was about to write the same.. This is another snake way of a trick from you to get GM involved to this to get us banned et cetera.

All these years you've done the same shit and keep on doing it and it's sad that we all know but Quillon does not. A guy like you making these kind of posts lol, i was laughing so hard when i saw this and i knew instantly what you were going for with this.

It's a pvp server, you chose to come here, you chose to fight, twice. Now you can choose go take ur team to Ely and keep your so called dreams alive to populate zezucha or just play pharos and deal with your pvp matter, you can do whatever you want we can't control that or make you not able to go hunt or gather or do dungeons, whatever you want to do you have full access to it. We will just try our best to kill you... Don't like it? Fight back and kill us, very simple.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
31st January 2018 11:30:39

Nice, rabbe! ppl thinks is a shame pay for the who won the war, but its not!

Sadly the enemys what me and my team kicked out from Platon were too proud of their ego and few players paid to us, what did platon close months later, really sad.

People what dont let the enemys pay and give them a second chance are afraid of lose their position in future, basically cowards.

Im glad how i quitted from this toxic community after beated these guys several times on platon, showing the real pvp, without bots, on the 1x rate experience/skill, recording and posting it on youtube.

#BrazilianTeam
1 2 3 4 5
Last »