30th October 2017 19:47:39 GM Quillon View post »
31st October 2017 20:28:24 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th October 2017 20:40:55

I really dont know.. why would you nerf bravery.. it was good where it was. Does this mean bravery doesnt work in pvp at all or?
Elryoon
Player

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
30th October 2017 21:35:32

gg
1.- merge server
2.- now nerf paladin
3.- just wait for changes but lost all gold on training i can't train anymore because mages still BEST CLASS on this game
Rokhan
Player

Pharos
Level 116
Ranger
30th October 2017 22:19:25

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Przemyslav:
If paladin is nerfed for example 20% , all other shoud be nerfed also 20% (pyro maybe 30%) to keep balance. Paladin wasnt op in any way and if I had choice I would change it for barbarian even before the nerf.

We are trying to balance each subclass, it is not last change. We see that pyromancer is really op especially at high levels, and if we will find solution it will be implemented with next save server or patch.

Difference between paladin's & barbarian's dmg is rather small, for sure not so big like difference between healing before last change. And look, paladins with lvl 400 are still able to heal +1.2 k hp.

--- Quillon

I don't think pyro should be nerfed at all pyromancer has way more risk of dieing black skull or banning out on frags of course they should be more damage and able to tank more and you see way more Warlocks for this reason.
Bobsyne
Player

Elysium
Level 80
Mage
30th October 2017 22:23:54

Quoting Twenty One Savage:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Przemyslav:
If paladin is nerfed for example 20% , all other shoud be nerfed also 20% (pyro maybe 30%) to keep balance. Paladin wasnt op in any way and if I had choice I would change it for barbarian even before the nerf.

We are trying to balance each subclass, it is not last change. We see that pyromancer is really op especially at high levels, and if we will find solution it will be implemented with next save server or patch.

Difference between paladin's & barbarian's dmg is rather small, for sure not so big like difference between healing before last change. And look, paladins with lvl 400 are still able to heal +1.2 k hp.

--- Quillon

I don't think pyro should be nerfed at all pyromancer has way more risk of dieing black skull or banning out on frags of course they should be more damage and able to tank more and you see way more Warlocks for this reason.

Truth
they do not think of this disadvantage only in the advantage
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
30th October 2017 23:06:55

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Przemyslav:

--- Quillon

When you're "balancing" the stuff i can just wonder in what way you can ruin the subclass...
Solrak Yrral
Player

Elysium
Level 196
Mage
30th October 2017 23:14:46

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Przemyslav:

--- Quillon

When you're "balancing" the stuff i can just wonder in what way you can ruin the subclass...

I wondering the same... ;/
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
30th October 2017 23:15:45

zezenia staff balance process
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVECpIxrR_0
Wallex
Player

Elysium
Level 395
Warrior
31st October 2017 02:01:47

Quoting GM Quillon:

--- Quillon

Damage always matter, better healing only makes the difference on few situacions, e.g. in leveling hunts the better damage will overcome the better healing in importance (+dmg -> +exp), and this is the main active in the game.

Also, how much a lv 400 barbarian heals? 1k? So the point of being a paladin is that u can heal 200~250 more on lv 400?
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
31st October 2017 05:43:32

Paladins still have bravery with shamans, The balancing is therefore more teambased now since shamans heal better as well. Thought ppl wanted to team up.. But nerfs are always harder to accept i guess.
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
31st October 2017 06:16:55 (Last edited 31st October 2017 06:17:09)

« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »