Mage
23rd June 2017 13:25:55

wow 4 outfits for 100 pcards? such pay2win
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
23rd June 2017 13:34:17 (Last edited 23rd June 2017 13:35:15)

The outfits being 100 premium cards says a lot about how the game is going.

If anyone pays K-Z that they're the problem...

PS: I have a feeling hes low on cash :D:D
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
23rd June 2017 13:34:48

How is buying 4 outfits, that don't serve any benefits except for apparel, pay2win?
Trickless Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 47
Mage
23rd June 2017 14:22:23

Paying for outfits does nothing to help the content of the game, If i wanted to get buttfucked by micro transactions I'd go back to Playing Destiny. Such a crock of shit for this update.

Some things are nice, but overall dissapointed like always in staffs lack of ingenuity and imagination.
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
23rd June 2017 14:24:45

Quoting Akolix:
How is buying 4 outfits, that don't serve any benefits except for apparel, pay2win?

didn't mean pay2win but as phill and jeezus stated, why add 4 outfits for 100 premium cards out of nowhere? i don't understand it really he want us to make premium cards so he can earn some cash by doing it. in my opinion outfits should be premium account or quests only.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
23rd June 2017 14:51:37 (Last edited 23rd June 2017 14:53:16)

It is always nice with updates but this one was a cheap update. As I earlier said if things isn't ready then you shouldn't release the update. I also don't like the idea of paying 100 premium cards for 4 outfits, sounds that you just want to make money...which is not wrong but a little bit selfish. What you can always do is making this outfits via some fun and hardcore quests, you can add a zezenia store in the website or ingame. A store where you can buy things that you can't get ingame for "free". Special outfits, decoration items, aura around your character things that doesn't affect the gameplay but just for showing.

Edit: This is the first phase of the summer update, so hopefully the second update will be better with much more content.
Krumble
Player

Pharos
Level 277
Warrior
23rd June 2017 17:06:44

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Remember that you can always report bugs or issues to us via CTRL+R ingame or by e-mail at support@zezeniaonline.com.

I just reported that Platon and Everath are dying servers and players are trapped. This is a big bug that negates business income while ignoring the fact that newcomers and old players cannot exist under such pretenses.

And the fact the new outfits are pay to win, sorta..

Low on cash i think..
MERGE
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
23rd June 2017 17:13:48

Everything Isak said. :)
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
23rd June 2017 17:34:14

Quoting Zaza:
Everything Isak said. :)

Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
23rd June 2017 18:18:58

Quoting Fluffy Puppy:
Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Remember that you can always report bugs or issues to us via CTRL+R ingame or by e-mail at support@zezeniaonline.com.

I just reported that Platon and Everath are dying servers and players are trapped. This is a big bug that negates business income while ignoring the fact that newcomers and old players cannot exist under such pretenses.

And the fact the new outfits are pay to win, sorta..

Low on cash i think..
MERGE

You don't 'win' by having an outfit so... Just pay to look different.
1 2 3 4