1 2 3 4
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 325
Warrior
23rd June 2017 18:19:19

A feature I would like to see is a reversal dressing. Just as you are redressed to a free acc outfit when your premium time is over, make it so the char gets redressed to its previous premium outfit once you use a card. Its annoying to have to change your outfit everytime, specially when the premium time is activated for only 24 hours.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
23rd June 2017 20:50:31

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Remember that you can always report bugs or issues to us via CTRL+R ingame or by e-mail at support@zezeniaonline.com.

I just reported that Platon and Everath are dying servers and players are trapped. This is a big bug that negates business income while ignoring the fact that newcomers and old players cannot exist under such pretenses.

Your kill list;

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
maybe its the reason why platon is dead
Arbritrer
Player

Pharos
Level 236
Warrior
23rd June 2017 20:59:15

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Remember that you can always report bugs or issues to us via CTRL+R ingame or by e-mail at support@zezeniaonline.com.

I just reported that Platon and Everath are dying servers and players are trapped. This is a big bug that negates business income while ignoring the fact that newcomers and old players cannot exist under such pretenses.

Your kill list;

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
maybe its the reason why platon is dead

i will not talk about war. brs team ever was abuser how?
easy if 3 brs go to kill one player and this player kill one br (on defense of his life) he get hunted and only for kill brs on defense himself
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd June 2017 21:06:09 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:04:35)

Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th June 2017 13:26:10

If it was super hard quest with a fee of couple p cards to enter. Kz would get similar smount of cards. But it wouldnt be that obvious "please buy some cards, i wanna buy a spinner"
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
24th June 2017 13:30:35

High exp rates are always fun to start. But the thing is the sooner you "finish the game" (when theres nothing more to achive) sooner you get bored and quit.
So in a short run h exp servers are awesome. But platon had decent population for a lot longer than pharos.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
24th June 2017 17:20:45

Quoting Baltas:
High exp rates are always fun to start. But the thing is the sooner you "finish the game" (when theres nothing more to achive) sooner you get bored and quit.
So in a short run h exp servers are awesome. But platon had decent population for a lot longer than pharos.

You have to also take in to account that the game was newer back when platon was populated and it was the only PVP server on the game.
I don't think the EXP table should have ever changed then there would be no need for speed rate servers.

Also a lot of the inactivity is due to the staff currently.

But I agree having 4 servers where 3 have different EXP stages makes it look a bit OTish.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
24th June 2017 23:36:49 (Last edited 24th June 2017 23:38:05)

New Rewards at dungeons please (Like silver ore at Jungle Dung)

Random 1-3 Demonic Berry reward at Demon Dungeon.

Random Dragon Products at Dragon Dungeon (Maybe specifically hearts since people want luck pots)

A slight re-work of the layout of these dungeons would also be good.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
25th June 2017 11:01:24

OMG another update without any PvP changes!!!!!!!!1111111 Time to uninstall this game and permanently move to Phobos Online...............

Lmao I'm kidding, LOL @ the people who have waited for Phobos all these years XD

Good job on the raids, the jungle dungeon and the task kill counter. Good luck with the other phases of summer update.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
25th June 2017 11:52:42 (Last edited 9th January 2018 17:04:44)

1 2 3 4