1 2 3
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
3rd June 2017 03:11:12

Posting for a change or posting cuz of me? Not a good start for a succesful proposal but thanks tho ;)
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
3rd June 2017 10:23:59 (Last edited 3rd June 2017 10:25:38)

Pyromances on NON-pvp should not even complain at all... able to make the most exp possible and yet still complaining.

You cant buff a vocation just because its not that great on a NON-pvp server. You shouldve though twice about that before you pick a class.
If you buff a class with that amount of damage, the results will be tragic for people on pvp servers.
Basicly itll be like, all other classes get 25% pvp reduction and warlock gets 5% because of a 20% buff on damage.

The only way this should be possible if he could make it like it would only be able for elysium.
But we all know how lazy K-z is so i dont see your chances that bright.
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
3rd June 2017 11:07:11

Quoting Ronnie:
Pyromances on NON-pvp should not even complain at all... able to make the most exp possible and yet still complaining.

You cant buff a vocation just because its not that great on a NON-pvp server. You shouldve though twice about that before you pick a class.
If you buff a class with that amount of damage, the results will be tragic for people on pvp servers.
Basicly itll be like, all other classes get 25% pvp reduction and warlock gets 5% because of a 20% buff on damage.

The only way this should be possible if he could make it like it would only be able for elysium.
But we all know how lazy K-z is so i dont see your chances that bright.

Having different balancing for different worlds would just confuse a ton of people.

Any buff or nerf has to be thought about across all worlds, if it effects one in a negative way it shouldn't happen.
Most of the classes on this game need a rework and balancing but thats not gonna happen either.

K-Z posts a couple of times one day then AFKs for another 4-8 months, rinse and repeat.
I think he actually wants this game to die to be honest, he obviously doesn't have time to invest in it.
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
10th June 2017 23:25:06

ei herranjumala dancore ja poppoo menkää ny nukkuu tai hommakkaa jotai muutaki ajateltavaa :D ihmeen nonpvp pvp ei oo onpas eipä oo sota meneillää ja sitte pojat rivis mittaa että kenen pyromaani ja kenen sotalokki laukee kovempaa VOI EI TOI AMPU SATASEN KOVEMPAA!111

So that there would be some sense init, dancore, baltas etc 'hlvl' guys who lick dat asshole of Ken Zordons and gets to keep their already madly OP characters OP, and who ever tries to fight against their power ingame (doubt) or just trying to make some sense into this already loose build 'balance' you call.

Stop flaming every post the community creates, its not like you cant get over it? let us have our speech too!

Kiitos.
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
13th June 2017 16:18:23

Omg Zaza and me always.... agree with everything ZAZA said it
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th June 2017 16:44:05 (Last edited 2nd November 2019 15:12:46)

Deleted
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
14th June 2017 08:15:26 (Last edited 14th June 2017 08:16:44)

When pyro hunts? He gotta be close to target. If he had weakest buff, pyros exp/h would drop drastically cuz they couldnt lure many monsters. Nothing so simple about balancing that.
And in pvp pyro mostly gotta seperate from the team to be effective. If they had weakest buff, they wouldnt be able to do that cuz being seperated in a fight is a huge risk.
1 2 3