1 2 3
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
2nd June 2017 13:46:03

Why retarded non-pvpers come on forums crying that something has to change which would be bad for pvp servers. Don't you guys think at all that warlocks are very op in pvp servers but worthless on non-pvp servers, now you wanna change something which impacts pvp servers as well? Smart thinking.

Let me propose something retarded as well then.

Make pyros not to hit friends or same party members

Also i don't wanna do damage for people who are doing ban trap for me

I only have firewall, invis, brim cloud and tp spells... Warlocks have curse, locate, anti locate spells, spikes, dispel, cage, life steal... Warlocks have more pvp related spells than pyromancer give me curse and anti locate ok?

I'm sorry that you chose warlock on non-pvp and you didn't realize in time that why warlock is so good is cuz of his pvp spells.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
2nd June 2017 15:20:07 (Last edited 2nd June 2017 15:23:58)

I didn't see any proposal that affects PvP at all?

Also let's check the online stats... oh PvE is just as popular as PvP. Seems PvP'ers just cant accept that fact. Yes there are spikes in PvP server numbers but over time.. close enough you can't call Zezenia a PvP focused game by any means.

Saying people are dumb to choose warlock on non PvE is just being argumentative. What is wrong with wanting a nice balance?

It wasn't until relatively recently that it became obvious Pyro is too strong at higher levels and Shaman is too weak, especially once cost of hunting is irrelevant.

Go back to your hole called Platon Dancore ;-)
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
2nd June 2017 17:44:25

Quoting Zaza:

Also let's check the online stats... oh PvE is just as popular as PvP. Seems PvP'ers just cant accept that fact. Yes there are spikes in PvP server numbers but over time.. close enough you can't call Zezenia a PvP focused game by any means.

Saying people are dumb to choose warlock on non PvE is just being argumentative. What is wrong with wanting a nice balance?

It wasn't until relatively recently that it became obvious Pyro is too strong at higher levels and Shaman is too weak, especially once cost of hunting is irrelevant.

Having crits on spells heavily effects PvP servers, the reason non-pvp seems more active is due to the amount of bots which cannot be bothered by anyone but a GM, whilst on PvP servers you have to be a lot more active due to the threat of people and GMs.

I wouldn't say dumb but I would say when you have a choice of a Pyro or a Warlock on nonpvp, Pyro wins 100% of the time.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
2nd June 2017 17:44:52

Quoting Zaza:

Buffing a warlocks dmg with 20% will affect pvp ALOT.
ht savage doing 1000/1100 giving him another 200dmg is a shitton
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
2nd June 2017 17:58:57

Quoting Zaza:

How about the thread maker "make wl hit 20% more than a pyro"?

Also your post "reduce pyro aoe dmg scaling"?

What do you mean you don't see? I see few posts and both are pvp issued and will make pyros towards a bad class to have.

You gotta be kidding me saying that this game is not pvp focused? Take a minute with all the spells in-game and say this is not pvp focused game, taking off the dmg dealing and healing spells and we have spells which are most of them pvp focused spells.

The way people come here to complain is ridiculous and you're one of them. How about having in mind all the negative sides of classes as well as remembering that non-pvp server is only 25% of the servers and there are other servers which your "proposal" might impact in a very bad way.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
2nd June 2017 18:45:05 (Last edited 2nd June 2017 18:48:38)

Arguing on forum is fun when bored eh?

1. I said crit on PvM only, not PvP. If overall damage needs to be lowered a touch fine. At least it creates the question of using soem crit gear for a mage vs magic. Now it is pointless.

2. The guy said WL should have 20% better single target Damage than a Pyro. Not a straight 20% damage boost. Not sure if I agree but or that we don't already dunno

3. An easy way to scale Pyro damage is for your spell to only do 100% damage on the main target with reduced damage to secondary targets. Some change in PvP but not too much and restores some balance in exp/hr.

How about some constructive comments?

Okay was fun cheers
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
2nd June 2017 23:01:07

Zaza: Dont bother these "almighty pvpers", theyre litterally complaining about every proposal, The only exception are their own ones.

"You cant just Focus on nonpvp" - most ppl actually dont in their proposals and this is one of them, u "almighty pvpers" are just so damn egocentric focusing only pvp.
Dancore is just being a joke as always, go on with your "almighty pvp" on the 2nd player online on your serv, so almighty.

Fact: Zaza is right about his statement and he has good points here.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
2nd June 2017 23:45:15 (Last edited 2nd June 2017 23:45:55)

Quoting Zaza:
Arguing on forum is fun when bored eh?

1. I said crit on PvM only, not PvP. If overall damage needs to be lowered a touch fine. At least it creates the question of using soem crit gear for a mage vs magic. Now it is pointless.

2. The guy said WL should have 20% better single target Damage than a Pyro. Not a straight 20% damage boost. Not sure if I agree but or that we don't already dunno

3. An easy way to scale Pyro damage is for your spell to only do 100% damage on the main target with reduced damage to secondary targets. Some change in PvP but not too much and restores some balance in exp/hr.

How about some constructive comments?

Okay was fun cheers

The only thing that should be changed is the buffs on most classes.
Pyro = most damage = best tank
warlock = decent damage = decent tank
shaman = weak damage = weak tank

it should be like this;

pyro = most damage = weakest tank
warlock = decent damage = decent tank
shaman = weak damage = best tank

shamans buff is completely pointless as they cant heal full HP in 1 heal just like any other mage.
which makes their buff kind of useless.
Volvo V
Player

Elysium
Level 261
Mage
3rd June 2017 02:14:56

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!
Pyro needs to be buffed!! the same for warlock and shaman!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Likoo
Player

Platon
Level 12
Ranger
3rd June 2017 03:02:13

Quoting Darktrix:
Zaza: Dont bother these "almighty pvpers", theyre litterally complaining about every proposal, The only exception are their own ones.

"You cant just Focus on nonpvp" - most ppl actually dont in their proposals and this is one of them, u "almighty pvpers" are just so damn egocentric focusing only pvp.
Dancore is just being a joke as always, go on with your "almighty pvp" on the 2nd player online on your serv, so almighty.

Fact: Zaza is right about his statement and he has good points here.

Yeah, now wait for a reply from pharos babycrys club.
1 2 3