Zzzzzzzzzzzzz lololol
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
6th December 2016 16:42:10

Quoting Azu Raged:
U MAKING WRONG DECISION KZ IF U DONT DO STAGES ME MY TEAM WONT EVER .......AND I MEAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLAY..... NEVAHEVAH

This is too extreme...

I just think that, still have time to put our point of view on the table...

For me I really think 2x~3x maximum and fixed. Would be the best exp table.
I really enjoy 1x like platon but seems like platon is hated by a lot of players.

Cause the real game is 1x and is the real grinding mode.

Anyway, even if I dislike the last K-z propose.... Is better than the first... so he kinda listen the community and our speech makes some difference at all.

THis is good, point for us.

Anyway, I keep in mind that fixed exp between 1x ~ 3x maximum is the best choice and fair.

But no one need to be so extreme. I'm actually very surprised that K-z didn't tottally ignored our opinion. He read some comments and balanced his choice based on it.
Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
6th December 2016 16:56:15 (Last edited 6th December 2016 16:57:06)

Skills 1x or 2x only for kill task

Either way i want mlvl also 2x
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
6th December 2016 17:28:50

Quoting K-Zodron:
Ok, I think we can go with 3x experience rate (maybe drop to 2x after 300 or so) and 2x skills until skill 100 (like on Everath).

Of course, since its still almost 2 weeks to server opening, there is time to discuss this further if needed.

The new server needs to have death loss re-enabled, and to have a higher frag limit or I won't be supporting it (playing/donating).

Hope my text is read and well considered, good luck!
Azullyus
Player

Pharos
Level 267
Mage
6th December 2016 18:13:40

A new server for what? To be equal to the other 3 that are practically empty?

We need more in-game RPG, new stuff, new quest ... things that attract this kind of game (RPG).

Think about it!
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th December 2016 18:18:27

Most platon players are old school players. Which mean most of us 20-30 years old. We too old for ignorance and thats why it has 10ppl online. Nothing to do with too low exp rate.

@kz. You been shooting activeness couple time in the last 5 years. This is the one. I see you reading it. You might take wrong or correct decision, but it shows you are not 100% ignorance. I would say you are 99% lazy. But some efforts might pay off. Death loss penalty... i know its cuz of lazyness. Ppl die by lags, they complain, you gotta work on it. Ofc its easier to disable death loss. But what is too much, is too much.

As you mentioned. 2 weeks to discuss. Use the time
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
6th December 2016 18:39:42

I agree with all the others who have stated this but death loss should be re-activated.
Also I would suggest making it so you can on pick training on Kill tasks and not collect tasks, so only people who actively play will gain the skills. (Like mages cannot gain magic level while no longer playing)
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
6th December 2016 19:06:59 (Last edited 6th December 2016 19:14:34)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Azu Raged:
U MAKING WRONG DECISION KZ IF U DONT DO STAGES ME MY TEAM WONT EVER .......AND I MEAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLAY..... NEVAHEVAH

Who are you? WHOs your team? Bye mr nobody!!

y u address me an pick fite wit me if u dont know me? u always so mad? ur response is like that of womenn...so byee mrss.fabulous!!!!
triggered? uve slow iq of titie? umadcuzugey

Quoting Baltas:
Most platon players are old school players. Which mean most of us 20-30 years old. We too old for ignorance and thats why it has 10ppl online. Nothing to do with too low exp rate.

Has nothing to do with low exp? What reasons you think, I, and the majority of other new players that I met go and play everath xD
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th December 2016 19:38:16

Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Azu Raged:

y u address me an pick fite wit me if u dont know me? u always so mad? ur response is like that of womenn...so byee mrss.fabulous!!!!

Quoting Baltas:

Has nothing to do with low exp? What reasons you think, I, and the majority of other new players that I met go and play everath xD

Zezenia had the same player count before everath took place. It got advertised a little, it got on steam, br youtuber mentioned in for his fallowers. If everath was so awesome, player count would be higher.

And now having in mind all the ignorance, majority dont wanna play serious server. If they wanna play for an hour or two, they try a little of everath.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
6th December 2016 19:38:30

Quoting Azu Raged:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting Azu Raged:

Quoting Baltas:

Be nice to everybody and stay on Everath.. thanks. Unsure where you from otherwise u could take my nice side and do that for you!
« First
13 14 15 16 17
Last »