6th December 2016 14:12:45 K-Zodron View post »
Mighty Balmor
Player

Elysium
Level 406
Warrior
6th December 2016 14:46:08

Quoting K-Zodron:
Ok, I think we can go with 3x experience rate (maybe drop to 2x after 300 or so) and 2x skills until skill 100 (like on Everath).

Of course, since its still almost 2 weeks to server opening, there is time to discuss this further if needed.

this sound nice to me too some ajusts like tasks 2x reward in xp will be nice too, like agron say adjust the frags limits will be nice to,o maybe add some system like revenge system(when someone kill you, you have X days to kill the guy back without take frags) this will make the game more dynamic.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
6th December 2016 14:55:41

Quoting K-Zodron:
Ok, I think we can go with 3x experience rate (maybe drop to 2x after 300 or so) and 2x skills until skill 100 (like on Everath).

Of course, since its still almost 2 weeks to server opening, there is time to discuss this further if needed.

Sound better.... Fixed could be cool but this way is better maybe... who knows, we gonna feel it ingame. But sounds better
Ardox
Player

Platon
Level 148
Mage
6th December 2016 15:28:53

Quoting K-Zodron:
If we make it a static 3x exp server, why won't it become the same total failure as Platon is?

Quoting K-Zodron:

Kz listening to the players?

Something wrong is not right...
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
6th December 2016 15:34:04 (Last edited 6th December 2016 15:35:47)

Quoting K-Zodron:

I still think it should be the same all the time because of many many things. About the skill i Also think should be the same all the time 2x all the time or 1x doesnt matter for me. Cant find any good point of why it should be stages at all. But server with 2 or 3x exp and same with the skill Would be good.
but this is way better then to otherone.

Also think you should do same with Platon i promise this will be good for the game.

Keep discussing guys this was a big step KZ look just how people react when you Lisent to them, they see hope directly for the game.

Also you should Add stuff to buy on steam store, like premium cards, VIP outfits (I can donate one to you!) you can probly Add way more things.
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
6th December 2016 15:41:17

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting K-Zodron:

I still think it should be the same all the time because of many many things. About the skill i Also think should be the same all the time 2x all the time or 1x doesnt matter for me. Cant find any good point of why it should be stages at all. But server with 2 or 3x exp and same with the skill Would be good.

Also think you should do same with Platon i promise this will be good for the game.

Keep discussing guys this was a big step KZ look just how people react when you Lisent to them, they see hope directly for the game.

Also you should Add stuff to buy on steam store, like premium cards, VIP outfits (I can donate one to you!) you can probly Add way more things.

Hulligan, there is a lot of bugged cash in Platon/Everath. There is no point in promissing a merge lol. If someday is possible to bring chars from platon or everath, to the new server, will be the dead of it. Cuz the bugged cash will be in all servers, again. Probably you have a character in Platon... I feel sorry for you, but what is in Platon is going to stay there forever...
Pecado Capital
Player

Pharos
Level 23
Mage
6th December 2016 15:42:37

Quoting Pecado Capital:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Hulligan, there is a lot of bugged cash in Platon/Everath. There is no point in promissing a merge lol. If someday is possible to bring chars from platon or everath, to the new server, will be the dead of it. Cuz the bugged cash will be in all servers, again. Probably you have a character in Platon... I feel sorry for you, but what is in Platon is going to stay there forever...
And obviously, will ruin the worlds economy
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
6th December 2016 15:47:19 (Last edited 6th December 2016 15:48:36)

Quoting Pecado Capital:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Can put cash limit to the transfer or something? No idea how infected Platon is but can be a point of what you saying but probly can be fixed by how much cash/items you can take with you? Since it coat much to transfer to another world.
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
6th December 2016 15:48:48

U MAKING WRONG DECISION KZ IF U DONT DO STAGES ME MY TEAM WONT EVER .......AND I MEAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLAY..... NEVAHEVAH
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
6th December 2016 16:03:20

All the people on forums will likely play the server no matter what. It's all the quiet people that actually populate the game you have to worry about ;)
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
6th December 2016 16:24:10

Quoting Azu Raged:
U MAKING WRONG DECISION KZ IF U DONT DO STAGES ME MY TEAM WONT EVER .......AND I MEAN EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PLAY..... NEVAHEVAH

Who are you? WHOs your team? Bye mr nobody!!
« First
12 13 14 15 16
Last »