Show staff replies in this thread
13th November 2016 12:03:46 K-Zodron View post »
13th November 2016 14:15:57 K-Zodron View post »
15th November 2016 12:46:38 K-Zodron View post »
17th November 2016 10:37:53 K-Zodron View post »
K-Zodron
Staff

13th November 2016 10:42:10

Finally after a long wait, update 5.8.0 has been released! This update consists mostly of new content: maps, monsters, quests. Like always, please refer to the end of this post for a full list of changes.

To play you must first update your client. If the automatic ingame patcher does not work you can redownload the game client from the website's Download section. Steam users, please restart Steam to initiate the game client update!

If you find any bugs or other game weaknesses, don't hesitate to report them to us either on the forum or via e-mail to support@zezeniaonline.com!

Have fun in Zezenia,
Your Zezenia Online Staff

Quoting Changelog 5.8.0:
- Added several new monsters (Unholy Dreadlord with temporary outfit since we did not get all animations frames for the new sprite in time for the update).
- Added several new quests. Note that the idea of a special reward for the first quest solver was scrapped, and everyone will get the same rewards.
- Added several new map areas, thanks to Horroroller once again for these maps!
- Added new projectile animation to sceptre of nature, volcano wand, shamanic energy staff, emerald sceptre, flame sceptre and thunderwand.
- Added new potion: experience potion.

- Adjusted collect tasks to be level-based.
- Adjusted hard kill tasks for a wider level range.
- Adjusted Durability and Spirituality spell to increase health / mana regeneration speed by 4% per point.

- Fixed Beast Call bug and re-enabled the spell.
- Fixed several warzone bugs and re-enabled the warzone. Note that you can no longer get bolts or arrows inside the warzone. Instead, you can shoot in the warzone and arenas without ammunition.
- Fixed various map bugs.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
13th November 2016 10:47:48

As I cant be online for a little while what range are the new monsters for?

Also where the updates to dungeons in the update like stated in the first teaser?
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
13th November 2016 10:48:39 (Last edited 13th November 2016 10:49:14)

well done you can't fk fix the death loss
shame
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
13th November 2016 10:50:01

Good work now all we waiting for is the new server. As i said before i can personaly pay for the server.
Aefuan
Player

Elysium
Level 123
Mage
13th November 2016 11:03:07 (Last edited 13th November 2016 11:24:25)

YEAH! GOOD JOB STAFF! Congratz :D

Only thing... I prefer the old thunderwand staff.
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
13th November 2016 11:07:21

Experience potion idea looks really interesting if it does not require absurd skill\items to brew (this will be discovered in a few days or hours I guess).

Finally collect and kill tasks were adjusted to be more fair and challenging to players. Great job on that. It looks like a correct attitude considering all the problems and complaints about it in the past.

Same quest prizes for everyone. Fair enough in my opinion. Nobody deserves more stuff because they were able to complete it before others that will have to do the same thing and maybe hadn't time to do that before. Good decision.

Several new quests. I hope you guys didn't do what you usually do when it comes to new quests, which is adding random quests at random places with 0 clue on how to start, proceed and finish the quests. However, you always manage to create fun, hard, but possible to solve puzzles. Information, NPC talks, books and stories are always welcome to make quests more interesting. I hope you guys have worked on that.

Unfortunately I basically can't play this game anymore due to the lack of time in my schedule, because of work and personal life stuff. I'd like this opportunity to thank all of Zezenia's staff, players, friends (and why not enemies) and anyone who ever helped me in this game somehow. I hope you're having lots of fun playing it!

Yours,

Warrior Da Pesada
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
13th November 2016 11:07:38

Please enlighten us with more details about the changes on kill/collect tasks
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th November 2016 11:15:41 (Last edited 8th January 2018 21:04:11)

Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
13th November 2016 11:26:33 (Last edited 13th November 2016 11:27:36)

Quoting Deadpool:
*No death-loss re-enabled

K-Zodron wants us to use nature! :P

"Unholy Dreadlord with temporary outfit since we did not get all animations frames for the new sprite in time for the update"
How about our armor from the event,where our glowing effect go?

3 years later....

P.S after 12 emails about bugged spell,still not fixed
K-Zodron
Staff

13th November 2016 12:03:46

Quoting Viperz:
As I cant be online for a little while what range are the new monsters for?

Also where the updates to dungeons in the update like stated in the first teaser?

We have monsters in almost all ranges, from level 30 to new strongest monsters.

Quoting The Warlockk:
Please enlighten us with more details about the changes on kill/collect tasks

Basically the level brackets have been extended, so high level players will generally get easier tasks.
1 2 3
Last »