« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
21st September 2016 21:20:06 (Last edited 21st September 2016 21:20:39)

Quoting Xerium:
@K-Zodron: Maybe you should focus more on balancing the vocations than adding new content on hi-lvl. Its the same wheel that spins on every update.. Fcking make warrior subclasses on par with eachother, pyro and paladin is dominating atm.

I dont see point playing anything else. This is just gayish.

Quit fucking crying already.
You probably dont have the skill to beat a pyro/paladin. That doesnt mean theyre OP and dominating.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
To mention, he's a 260 PYROMANCER.
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
22nd September 2016 21:22:31

Paladin is far from OP when its comes to PvP. Maybe try all subclasses before bashing them in pvm and pvp.
Mago Da Pedra Black
Player

Platon
Level 25
Mage
23rd September 2016 01:22:24

You do not have a certain date to launch the update? :(
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd September 2016 04:42:04

Quoting Mago Da Pedra Black:
You do not have a certain date to launch the update? :(

Some day, kid. Some day :)
Niunio
Player

Elysium
Level 107
Mage
26th September 2016 09:22:20

good and gathering should going slowly becouse going too fast
Matheus Gustavo
Player

Elysium
Level 161
Ranger
26th September 2016 11:59:08 (Last edited 26th September 2016 12:00:00)

Quoting Niunio:

Because u got high gathering already, newcomers should have slower so they cant catch you ?

Btw. I suppose you didnt use ur own hands to get so high gathering. (76 gathering)
Btw 2. Why you have so many deaths by nature, didnt u know its against rules ?
3. Hope u get banned. :)
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
26th September 2016 12:27:31

Quoting Matheus Gustavo:
Quoting Niunio:

Because u got high gathering already, newcomers should have slower so they cant catch you ?

Btw. I suppose you didnt use ur own hands to get so high gathering. (76 gathering)
Btw 2. Why you have so many deaths by nature, didnt u know its against rules ?
3. Hope u get banned. :)

Niunio, I have nothing personal with u but, this thing you propose is kinda greedy... and you cannot denny your abusing game weakness and well... I have no prove because I've never seen with my own eyes but... "everyone" knows u use bot to collect...

Bro yesterday I dedicated my day to collect, I gather 5000 four leaf, 5000 beets and 500 flowers... all day long (with some pauses to rest, and my back is killing me)...
Btw, the effort worth, but ur botting and putting extremely low price on your products, cause u dont care, u don't suffer to collect... rethink your acts bro. Nothing personal but I don't like that kind of stuff.
Rizzzla
Player

Pharos
Level 101
Mage
27th September 2016 05:05:55

I have caught niunio once at the sugar beets, afk with excuses.
he raised hes gathering very fast when i was gathering at least for 3 hours a day , MANUALLY!
also beside of that when u are botting and buying all products on market and u tell me u do not resell them.
i know and saw you do so at least be honest to the community.
to me it was also "nothing personal" after i found out what you are all about in platon.
like u see u can do this for a while , but dude.
one day everyone will suffer for the bad deeds and violations u make.
Beside that, botting these things in my eyes is a huge level of disrespect for everyone else who works hard to archeive what they want.
And we consider zezenia as a game and not as a JOB.
Just keep in mind.
Lopias
Player

Elysium
Level 103
Mage
27th September 2016 13:29:07

haha those ents look really good, like... dark mages ents? >.<
and i first thought that those others with spikes in their back were a kind of boss

i really like this new oncoming update
Lopias
Player

Elysium
Level 103
Mage
27th September 2016 13:35:47

hey!! i got an idea, what about that the death by nature gets penalty? just like before... cause as much as i know bots dont have a way to avoid shrooms or poison bottles, i mean, if you know that bots can go gather but die against nature you should at least make them loose lvl skill and items... noone will want to go and die by nature manually if they know that it has penalty
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »