Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
6th November 2016 15:45:59

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Viperz:
This is what he stated..

"plus we're aiming to release the update during the >> first half<<< of November. Sorry for the delays."

In sage forum ofcourse

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Viperz:
This is what he stated..

"plus we're aiming to release the update during the >> first half<<< of November. Sorry for the delays."

In sage forum ofcourse

And, for his own words, he's gonna blame Leary...wait for it!

It was from the sage forums, I have no idea why they would lie to sages or the public.
That's the reason no one trusts what K-Z or the GM's say, constantly giving conflicting answers to the same people.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
6th November 2016 15:59:30

Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Viperz:
This is what he stated..

In sage forum ofcourse

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Viperz:
This is what he stated..

In sage forum ofcourse

It was from the sage forums, I have no idea why they would lie to sages or the public.
That's the reason no one trusts what K-Z or the GM's say, constantly giving conflicting answers to the same people.

I was refering to you, not to K-Z
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
6th November 2016 16:02:17

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Viperz:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Viperz:
This is what he stated..

In sage forum ofcourse

Quoting The Warlockk:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Viperz:
This is what he stated..

In sage forum ofcourse

I was refering to you, not to K-Z

REALLY?!?!?1
Of course I knew you where replying to me.

The second part of my post wasn't aimed at anyone, it was a general observation.
« First
7 8 9