1 2 3 4
Last »
Pyro Gabri
Player

Pharos
Level 74
Mage
11th September 2016 18:41:44

Hello, could you bring back the old sprite of the shaman's thunderbolt? I used to play as shaman and now I see this new sprite is too ugly, the old one is way better. just an idea :D
Epexion
Player

Platon
Level 11
Mage
11th September 2016 19:03:09

Quoting Pyro Gabri:
Hello, could you bring back the old sprite of the shaman's thunderbolt? I used to play as shaman and now I see this new sprite is too ugly, the old one is way better. just an idea :D

agreed
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
12th September 2016 04:05:43

Ooooomg! Great!
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
12th September 2016 05:15:01

I think its a really cool idea to make those couldron's which you can buy from /house, you can use them for brewing since you can only brew in ellaria ;/.
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
12th September 2016 06:08:01

KZ is like my friends grandmother...always teasing, never pleasing, rip
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
12th September 2016 10:40:45 (Last edited 12th September 2016 10:40:55)

Give to us some new furnitures too! :D
The Moon Master
Player

Elysium
Level 232
Warrior
12th September 2016 10:58:30

I appreciate the progress in zezenia development and glad to be part of it for a few 8 years, it seems that this hard work in the game will help many other players like it still does for me.
Azu Raged Superior
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Ranger
13th September 2016 04:17:33

Quoting Nuttyrob:
KZ,

making the collect system level based is at best a VERY bad idea.

Reason being someone could simply make their warrior and ranger level 30 and constantly purchase easy/cheaper collect items in to get their characters skills up higher and faster than a high level could. Giving "non main characters" a HUGE advantaged against "main characters.

Solution: MAKE COLLECT TASK NOT BASED ON CHARACTER LEVEL BUT ACTUAL SKILL LEVEL.

Example: a lvl 30 warrior with 90/90 skills will receive a harder collect task then a lvl 100 character with 75/75 skills.

Thanks,
Robert

Seriously KZ, don't be a fool. Wrap your tool.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
13th September 2016 10:39:43

Quoting Nuttyrob:
KZ,

making the collect system level based is at best a VERY bad idea.

Reason being someone could simply make their warrior and ranger level 30 and constantly purchase easy/cheaper collect items in to get their characters skills up higher and faster than a high level could. Giving "non main characters" a HUGE advantaged against "main characters.

Solution: MAKE COLLECT TASK NOT BASED ON CHARACTER LEVEL BUT ACTUAL SKILL LEVEL.

Example: a lvl 30 warrior with 90/90 skills will receive a harder collect task then a lvl 100 character with 75/75 skills.

Thanks,
Robert

Sound good!
Maczeta
Player

Elysium
Level 171
Warrior
13th September 2016 11:39:45 (Last edited 13th September 2016 11:41:01)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Again a little bit of information about the upcoming update!

Like we mentioned in the last teaser, collect tasks will receive an update, and will be level-based as the kill tasks already are. The update will also include new projectile animations for sceptre of nature, volcano wand, shamanic energy staff, emerald sceptre, flame sceptre and thunderwand. Additionally one new brewable potion will be added.

Why you make new projectile animations when some spells doesn't have ANY animations. Example: Lethal Ambush.

P.S. Fix and remake Increased Yield.
1 2 3 4
Last »