Level 174
Ranger
19th February 2016 18:26:15

Quoting El Viperz:
Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Leary:
I didnt understand the increase of shaman rock spell

Well I think its a good thing, considered that shaman dont really have a 2sec spell like warlocks/pyromancers.. Their buff sucks. Now that bravery got reduced its pretty much a shit class compared to any other mage. Rock Trust was hitting about 100-150 lower than Deathblow both classes same level and magic level. Now its the same.

yes, it does. I already played a lot with shaman and i can say its really op, without couting the new time of the trees what it summon, its really op. In my opinion shaman is a support class, focusing on trap, give paralyze, heal friends, and help on defense, with a regular damage. Now lets think about warlocks, dark spikes have a small time of duration, have curse on a single target, and a damage equal of shamans, a buff of vampirism magic what doenst count for anything. Just no logic here

I think it's a good change to bring shamans a little closer to the other mages. The trees have a cooldown of 20 minutes and is 1sqm smaller than a firewall (60 second cooldown), talking about heal other is nonsense when you cannot heal yourself or do any damage while using that spell (basically making you a HP flask) and a shamans paralyze is 1000% worse than a marksmans in comparison.

Also shamans have the worst buff among the mages and the only one that has a negative effect, also the new bravery formula in PvP is really heavily nerfed.

the trees now stay for 2 years on the screen, if you know how to play, your enemy wont scape from that. How heal another person could be non sense? how many times i already saved my team mates when they were being focused? its change everything on a battle. and the paralyze of shamans is worse than the marksman, yes, anyway it keep being a f*cking paralyze, lol. And thw shaman's buff is very nice agaisnt another mages since all mages already have a magic protection, without counting the damage of rangers were decreased, the most powerful counter of shamans have been nerfed, is possible block 3 - 4 rangers now, and you are missing the pyro's buff, what do he lost mana everytime when someone hits him. Bravery got nerfed, but still keep a key to win a battle. Basically, your opinion is from someone what dont know all tactics and strategies of pvp.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th February 2016 18:37:55

Quoting K-Zodron:

- Changed Spellbox to Actionbox, with ability to use items (such as potions) and perform other actions on hotkeys, instead of just spells.

At least we will see some more new videos of pvp now, imagine how many bots will use this with a form of apology haha

Im waiting videos from dancore and galator now !!!
Mantus
Player

Platon
Level 36
Ranger
19th February 2016 19:24:47

Whew, even tho I disagree with this HK potion stuff, the change to brewable potions is undeniably good. Even tho I think the reduction on some monsters was not needed (e.g slitherer), since they take long enough to die and their respawn spot is already big enough. I think it would be more important to balance their DEF/HP/EXP/drop than re-spawn time. :(

Now a simples Q: when a character is deleted for breaking the rules, can we use their name later?
Anzear
Player

Pharos
Level 307
Mage
19th February 2016 20:07:01

i really dont understand the increase in rock thrust damage.... so shaman uses 100 less mana and still gets the same or more damage than deathblow? that makes zero sense to me
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
19th February 2016 20:22:50 (Last edited 19th February 2016 20:23:25)

Quoting Leary:
Quoting K-Zodron:

- Changed Spellbox to Actionbox, with ability to use items (such as potions) and perform other actions on hotkeys, instead of just spells.

At least we will see some more new videos of pvp now, imagine how many bots will use this with a form of apology haha

Im waiting videos from dancore and galator now !!!

I'm sorry did i miss something? Since when i ever made a video of anything at all lmao. Why would you expect me doing one now?
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th February 2016 21:47:26

why we cant sit in the new couch? MISS OLD ZEZ
Hanasfrozen
Player

Platon
Level 26
Ranger
19th February 2016 21:51:39 (Last edited 19th February 2016 21:52:29)

This Update have MUCH GOOD FEATURES, but one thing can destroy the game, doing to much players stop to play... potion in hotkeys, this destroyed the tibia, and you wand to destroy your game?? are your game, you need to make all to zezenia be good, are your game, think about it...
Irony
Player

Titan
Level 11
Mage
19th February 2016 22:32:36

I think you should add hawks blade. Shine shield. And elite armor sellable to shop. They are not great items. There are better sellable to shop.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
20th February 2016 01:59:57

Quoting Guinsoo:
I think you should add hawks blade. Shine shield. And elite armor sellable to shop. They are not great items. There are better sellable to shop.

not to mention a candle makes more light than a coal basin wtf
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 739
Warrior
20th February 2016 03:45:08

Kz, Good morning!

First, Congratulations for new things in game.

Second, I want to report a bug in the new system of loot all open corpses.
When you have 8 corpses opened and u use the hotkey to loot all, some of thats corpse dont get the loot, and close the body. It seems you get the items, but if you open the corpses again, you can check the system failed with ~3 monsters everytime when you have 8 corpses opened.

Thank you.
« First
2 3 4 5