Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
19th February 2016 15:49:40

Quoting K-Zodron:

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:

This will not affect bots in anyway at all, don't be an idiot please.

Can you remind me any guy using macro who was banned from other reason then posting video where he use potion and target on same time(other case than being compeletly afk and autohealing)?
Im the idiot couse u delete only way that macroers got banned from time to time?

BTW fact that staff call players "idiot" tell a lots about this game. Even if i am stupid, you should be smart. Acting like 14 years old "no arguments lets go for insults".

No worry we both know u have final argument, just ban me without reason, its also nice way solve problems.

Cavebots are present now, and there will be more of this. 90% players use macro heal and it will stay the same. Gj for the better zezenia
Engineer
Player

Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
19th February 2016 16:24:30

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:

Can you remind me any guy using macro who was banned from other reason then posting video where he use potion and target on same time(other case than being compeletly afk and autohealing)?
Im the idiot couse u delete only way that macroers got banned from time to time?

BTW fact that staff call players "idiot" tell a lots about this game. Even if i am stupid, you should be smart. Acting like 14 years old "no arguments lets go for insults".

No worry we both know u have final argument, just ban me without reason, its also nice way solve problems.

Cavebots are present now, and there will be more of this. 90% players use macro heal and it will stay the same. Gj for the better zezenia

Are you disabled? It will change nothing as K-Z' said. What's the difference between putting a bag there? Or opening and pressing loot button? Therapist is your only way out man.
Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th February 2016 16:36:00 (Last edited 19th February 2016 16:36:39)

Quoting Azzahr:
no new quest? :(

Quoting K-Zodron:
Unfortunately new areas or quests did not make it to this update yet, and those features will be included in a future update later during the year.

Please just read the f*cking post.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th February 2016 17:18:10 (Last edited 19th February 2016 17:18:38)

I didnt understand the increase of shaman rock spell
Zaka Maramovi
Premium

Elysium
Level 658
Mage
19th February 2016 17:42:50

ty KZ! love u

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Agron
Premium

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th February 2016 17:43:34

Quoting Leary:

Well I think its a good thing, considered that shaman dont really have a 2sec spell like warlocks/pyromancers.. Their buff sucks. Now that bravery got reduced its pretty much a shit class compared to any other mage. Rock Trust was hitting about 100-150 lower than Deathblow both classes same level and magic level. Now its the same.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th February 2016 17:56:03

Quoting Agger:
Quoting Leary:

Well I think its a good thing, considered that shaman dont really have a 2sec spell like warlocks/pyromancers.. Their buff sucks. Now that bravery got reduced its pretty much a shit class compared to any other mage. Rock Trust was hitting about 100-150 lower than Deathblow both classes same level and magic level. Now its the same.

yes, it does. I already played a lot with shaman and i can say its really op, without couting the new time of the trees what it summon, its really op. In my opinion shaman is a support class, focusing on trap, give paralyze, heal friends, and help on defense, with a regular damage. Now lets think about warlocks, dark spikes have a small time of duration, have curse on a single target, and a damage equal of shamans, a buff of vampirism magic what doenst count for anything. Just no logic here
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
19th February 2016 18:00:18 (Last edited 19th February 2016 18:19:42)

Didn't Isopet already hit over 1k with the stone strike spell before the update?

EDIT: He didn't my bad.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
19th February 2016 18:04:51

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Agger:
Quoting Leary:

yes, it does. I already played a lot with shaman and i can say its really op, without couting the new time of the trees what it summon, its really op. In my opinion shaman is a support class, focusing on trap, give paralyze, heal friends, and help on defense, with a regular damage. Now lets think about warlocks, dark spikes have a small time of duration, have curse on a single target, and a damage equal of shamans, a buff of vampirism magic what doenst count for anything. Just no logic here

I think it's a good change to bring shamans a little closer to the other mages. The trees have a cooldown of 20 minutes and is 1sqm smaller than a firewall (60 second cooldown), talking about heal other is nonsense when you cannot heal yourself or do any damage while using that spell (basically making you a HP flask) and a shamans paralyze is 1000% worse than a marksmans in comparison.

Also shamans have the worst buff among the mages and the only one that has a negative effect, also the new bravery formula in PvP is really heavily nerfed.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
19th February 2016 18:05:53

Quoting Engineer:
Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:

Are you disabled? It will change nothing as K-Z' said. What's the difference between putting a bag there? Or opening and pressing loot button? Therapist is your only way out man.

If Zelazny Majszcz is disabled, no such words exist in the vocabulary of any languages of our entire planet to describe what could you be.

Before, with videos of players doing some action with their mouse in the middle of the screen, such as throwing a barrel or targetting a player AND within few miliseconds using a potion, it was clear that it was a healbot. Now cheaters can use the excuse of potions on hotkeys and fast reflex to cover their cheats.

Capiche, Elysium player?
1 2 3 4 5