15th February 2016 13:59:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th February 2016 10:01:28 K-Zodron View post »
Lenda Do Tinder
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Ranger
15th February 2016 01:33:15

I think it will be a bad idea to implement hotkeys in the game considering that is his huge difference in gameplay
Valfarxilero
Premium

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
15th February 2016 02:33:51

Quoting Alinor The Legend:
Time to quit zezenia. Just for me.

Not just u.
Baltas
Premium

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
15th February 2016 05:40:02

Lets be fair. There wont be many players quiting because of pots on hotkeys. Especcially alinor or przemek... you will be quitting for 5 more years :D

But i dont really like potions on hotkeys.
Hoxuos
Premium

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
15th February 2016 05:56:07

Almost everyone i see bitching about no pot on hotkeys uses bot just thought i'd point that out.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
15th February 2016 05:59:28 (Last edited 15th February 2016 05:59:41)

Quoting Hoxuos:
Almost everyone i see bitching about no pot on hotkeys uses bot just thought i'd point that out.

you use bot and your welcoming it...what does that say about it? I've never used any kind of bot or macro and i'm against it.

Ryan~
Bad Karma
Player

Pharos
Level 154
Mage
15th February 2016 07:55:49 (Last edited 15th February 2016 08:48:29)

Now to a thing that have been mentioned so long, that you guys never have done anything about.

Horned Y Face Barbute Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
This is the best looking helmet in game imo, i think many of the people agree with that and also its hardest helmet to get so how can this helmet be on 3rd place of defence making the helmet pretty much useless. This Helmet drops from Villumb and are really hard to get and should really be the games best helmet.

Right now we have both Legendary Phrygian Helmet Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot (drops from demon lord) & Legendary Vozuth Mask Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot (you get it from quest?)

Both Legendary Phrygian Helmet & Legendary Vozuth Mask are pretty good sprites but Horned Y Face Barbute are way better and also harder to get, i think staff get my point and also think the most from this community want it like this.

Thanks!
Valfarxilero
Premium

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
15th February 2016 13:37:26

Quoting Baltas:
Lets be fair. There wont be many players quiting because of pots on hotkeys. Especcially alinor or przemek... you will be quitting for 5 more years :D

But i dont really like potions on hotkeys.

Lmao. In last 3 years I was playing 3 months at platon and 3 months at everath. Everytime I was back cuz some good update was relased. And this is terrible.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
15th February 2016 13:48:45 (Last edited 15th February 2016 13:54:50)

Overall nice changes I think. No opinion on the potions to HK change. I don't see it changing much in PvE. Maybe PvP is a little different cause people can heal more consistently with health pots? But that doesn't mean much I think. As a Mage i probably wont even use them besides an emergency health pot key.

-- The Enraged animation Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
I think the old black one was nicer looking. The main problem was when monsters were on a dark background you could not see it. This red just looks too... ugly to me. Maybe you could keep the Black on on all monsters that are not on a black tileset? Red would be good for like archangel, magus, evil eye, things like that

-- New: Desert Flower Kind of sad the desert flower I kept from old quest is now common. Maybe the old one could get changed to be kind of unique? Like Old Desert Flower or such.
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

-- Removing most products from brewing. It's good just from the point of combating bots. Now just need regular checking of common bot spots (ie. all dragons, monks, etc) since brewing gatherables are not a concern as much now.

-- Loot Hotkey <3333
K-Zodron
Staff

15th February 2016 13:59:31

Zaza, the old desert flower should have a slightly tuned sprite and the name "blueflower". So it's uniqueness shouldn't be in jeopardy. ;)
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
15th February 2016 14:18:47 (Last edited 15th February 2016 14:29:10)

I love the sofa and bed in the house decorations. Could it be possible to add plants/flowers/trees for little gardens and like wall trophies fire places? Maybe a personal brewing cauldron as there are only 5 in Ellaria. For example:
( Maybe all other banners as well )
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »