14th February 2016 21:17:55 K-Zodron View post »
15th February 2016 13:59:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th February 2016 10:01:28 K-Zodron View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
15th February 2016 14:29:58 (Last edited 5th November 2018 00:58:23)

Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
15th February 2016 14:50:01

A nice asset to the game for some variety would be random events for uniques, potions, etc. For example the phoenix armor quest that lasted a week and you had to gather 100 desert flowers. This would be awesome for new players as for older players as they'd have something to do.

Ian.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
15th February 2016 15:07:04

Quoting Akolix:
A nice asset to the game for some variety would be random events for uniques, potions, etc. For example the phoenix armor quest that lasted a week and you had to gather 100 desert flowers. This would be awesome for new players as for older players as they'd have something to do.

Ian.

Players love events because they will do everything for an item and they have something other to do. Players already gave ideas but nothing happens, only a simple event quest where you have to gather 100 "some item" to get a rare. I liked mr mo proposal "Castle of War". Staff should do different events, a nice idea from me will be coming soon.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
15th February 2016 15:07:07

I decided to test out the critical strike chance, after a few tests (without talents or a potion) I came to the conclusion that the base chance is around 1%.
After using a potion and adding points in talents it didn't seem like it was a 25% crit chance.

I will test a few more things out soon
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
15th February 2016 15:35:37 (Last edited 15th February 2016 15:36:21)

So.. the #1 issue I think everyone has with the potions and the game in general lately is this: bots.

There needs to be a real effort to curb the growing problem. Whether it is an in-game recording system, an in-game check like runescape, more active GM's, Exhaust system, whatever.

SOMETHING needs to be done for the long term health of the game/community. You might lost a number of active premium card buying players in the short term, but long term it is beneficial to the game and community.

If there were no bots no one would complain about the potion hk's besides a few pvp players maybe XD
Icoconasuacabeca
Player

Pharos
Level 19
Mage
15th February 2016 15:53:37

HUWEHEUHEUHEUEHU WTF RLLY? *PoTs on hotkeyss? hahah Bad idea...
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
15th February 2016 15:54:55

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
Quoting Hoxuos:
Almost everyone i see bitching about no pot on hotkeys uses bot just thought i'd point that out.

you use bot and your welcoming it...what does that say about it? I've never used any kind of bot or macro and i'm against it.

Ryan~

I guess you didn't read what KZ said. This is no way makes it any easier/harder for programmers to create illegal 3rd party software.
no need to go into detail why it doesn't make a difference but you can trust KZ on this one, It only helps fair players.
Hoxuos
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
15th February 2016 15:57:39

Quoting Deadpool:
Quoting K-Zodron:
- Changed Spellbox to Actionbox, with ability to use items (such as potions) and perform other actions on hotkeys, instead of just spells.

Scripting Bug

When dragging same item id to the General Action tab, one cannot take the designated item back out, ultimately a very long list can be created and can become non user-friendly! Create and option to get rid of general actions by right clicking them inside the menu or re-dragging them back out!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

~Deadpool~

I second this notion! good find. ;)
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
15th February 2016 16:10:06

Quoting Hoxuos:
Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
Quoting Hoxuos:
Almost everyone i see bitching about no pot on hotkeys uses bot just thought i'd point that out.

you use bot and your welcoming it...what does that say about it? I've never used any kind of bot or macro and i'm against it.

Ryan~

I guess you didn't read what KZ said. This is no way makes it any easier/harder for programmers to create illegal 3rd party software.
no need to go into detail why it doesn't make a difference but you can trust KZ on this one, It only helps fair players.

my whole issue is unfair players force the staffs hand to equal playing field and then make the game easier to compete with botting and make it less skill based.. whole reason i came to play this game was a higher skill cap than tibia.

Ryan~
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
15th February 2016 16:19:12

Quoting Zaza:
So.. the #1 issue I think everyone has with the potions and the game in general lately is this: bots.

There needs to be a real effort to curb the growing problem. Whether it is an in-game recording system, an in-game check like runescape, more active GM's, Exhaust system, whatever.

SOMETHING needs to be done for the long term health of the game/community. You might lost a number of active premium card buying players in the short term, but long term it is beneficial to the game and community.

If there were no bots no one would complain about the potion hk's besides a few pvp players maybe XD

I second this. It's really useful as I play Runescape myself they are rewarding as well, they give outfits, emotes etc. Maybe make it so they are random and give you small things. Also make it so if players don't react they teleport them to a random place etc.
« First
6 7 8 9 10