14th February 2016 21:17:55 K-Zodron View post »
15th February 2016 13:59:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th February 2016 10:01:28 K-Zodron View post »
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
14th February 2016 20:58:32 (Last edited 14th February 2016 21:01:36)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Akolix:
My email got ignored big time. Mind if I'd just share it with everyone because the update will for sure.

Do you mean ticket 6720? It's not ignored, otherwise we wouldn't have responded. We just need some time to work out the best long-term solution.

Regarding potions on hotkeys: this is a necessary development of the game, since we believe that clicking on potions is too repetitive of a task and the difficulty of preventing this type of bot. I don't see how it makes botters' lives easier like some of you have claimed either.

Today using mana potion as an action on kotkeys is bannable. What u wanna do is implement macro to all players. Which ofc makes life easier for them. Ofc this solution make botter life easier becouse mouse won't be involved in looting and healing with pots, it will be much easier to make cavebots and they will run faster.

Why u don;t listen to this hudge negative feedback u recived from players?

edit: also i wonder how clicking 1 hotkey all the time is less repetitice than clicking on potions?
K-Zodron
Staff

14th February 2016 20:58:33 (Last edited 14th February 2016 21:03:02)

Quoting Twinlock:
Can't you just get way to see cursor coordinates and other clicked options? Bot works with command hp drops below x amount, cursor moves to x.y coordinate, clicks and comes back. If you find the way (i'm not programmer, don't know that shit) to see mouse coordinates and other commands. If possible even add system to find repeat patterns and give you warning. Then just check it manually to confirm. Shouldn't be impossible.

All the bot has to do is modify the client to not detect this, or modify the client to not send the "hello I am a botter" message to our servers. The only certain way to detect cheating is server-side, and the server can't know the mouse coordinates beyond doubt.

And as a general note: if someone is able to develop a cavebot, they will also be able to develop potion usage regardless of whether they work via a mouse click or a hotkey click. In no way does this new hotkey ability make cavebots better, faster or easier to develop.
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
14th February 2016 21:00:45 (Last edited 14th February 2016 21:06:00)

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Twinlock:
Can't you just get way to see cursor coordinates and other clicked options? Bot works with command hp drops below x amount, cursor moves to x.y coordinate, clicks and comes back. If you find the way (i'm not programmer, don't know that shit) to see mouse coordinates and other commands. If possible even add system to find repeat patterns and give you warning. Then just check it manually to confirm. Shouldn't be impossible.

All the bot has to do is modify the client to not detect this, or modify the client to not send the "hello I am a botter" message to our servers. The only certain way to detect is server-side, and the server can't know the mouse coordinates beyond doubt.

Thinking...
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
14th February 2016 21:03:01 (Last edited 14th February 2016 21:03:20)

There are no bot fixes, you just need to hire more staff members. This has been said so many times. Were there hardly any botters back in the day when there were almost 8 staff members? No there were not.
Woll
Premium

Elysium
Level 207
Warrior
14th February 2016 21:14:16

I couldnt read all comments in this thread, so I dont know if people already reported that bug.
Brewing system is asking for dragon eggs instead of desert flowers.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
14th February 2016 21:15:01 (Last edited 14th February 2016 21:15:48)

Answer is not to change potions from one repetitive task to another one thats even easier and repetitive, You will never make botting go away, i noticed an increase in botting when you took exhaust out of game, you should bring it back..

You will regret this... this is your Tibia 8.0 update moment.. where tibia gave into botters and made their whole game just a macro to do everything and it became a joke, your doing it to your own game and you refuse to see it, your in major denial..

Also the Reporting system with new bans for insulting Ridiculous, i know your doing it because your trying to get the game on steam and they need you to be more harsh on trash talkers or w.e but i won't support your game anymore because of this.

Ryan~
K-Zodron
Staff

14th February 2016 21:17:55

Quoting Senhor Das Armas:
I couldnt read all comments in this thread, so I dont know if people already reported that bug.

Good catch! Fixed in next restart.

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:
Also the Reporting system with new bans for insulting Ridiculous, i know your doing it because your trying to get the game on steam and they need you to be more harsh on trash talkers or w.e but i won't support your game anymore because of this.

What the hell are you talking about? There's no mention of any changes to the reporting system, and the communication rule actually gets more lenient since we added the word "excessive" to it.
Negresko
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Ranger
14th February 2016 21:19:41

Potions on Hotkey? Noo! Please:/:/:(
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
14th February 2016 21:22:40

GG izi everath win
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
14th February 2016 21:24:14

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting Senhor Das Armas:

Good catch! Fixed in next restart.

Quoting Ryan The Alcomist:

What the hell are you talking about? There's no mention of any changes to the reporting system, and the communication rule actually gets more lenient since we added the word "excessive" to it.

As i read it it seemed you would make it to like tibia where people can report you ingame for statements and you can get banned for simple trash talking like you can in tibia today and even deleted for it, one reason i came to this game and loved it because i had 20 accounts Deleted for just normal trash talking in game.

Ryan~
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »