15th February 2016 13:59:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th February 2016 10:01:28 K-Zodron View post »
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th February 2016 18:54:19

Decent update except big no for pots on hotkeys.

All nice rules for botters et cetera except let's make pots on hotkey to help them out even more, very nice job.
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
14th February 2016 18:58:25

I find it rather funny that you make the statement that botters will be deleted, if caught, but you make only 2 ways you have ever managed to catch one (if not cavebotting) by adding potions to healing and adding auto-looter.

As botter, I approve this.
Hanasfrozen
Player

Platon
Level 26
Ranger
14th February 2016 19:02:45

Put a location to low level peoples like me, get experience and potions free (in test server only), to we join the battle :D
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
14th February 2016 19:06:58

pot on hotkeys... now I quit this game...
Thiagoscl
Player

Pharos
Level 154
Warrior
14th February 2016 19:22:55 (Last edited 14th February 2016 19:32:55)

PORTUGUES :
Não gosto desse sistema de POTION hotkey, mesmo que seja para inibir os bots no jogo.
Creio que isso não vai impedir ninguém de faze-lo, se quer inibir os bots, temos que ter GM ativos, para monitorar o CTRL + R
já que o mesmo não dá respostas alguma.
Isso vai mudar totalmente a essência do ZEZENIA. que é o PVP BATTLE.
creio que 90% da população do zezenia atualmente e pelo PVP e não pelo MUNDO em sí.
espero que repensem nisto, pois o PVP se dá pela agilidade dos dedos, pelo rápido raciocínio logico.
hoje temos players level 60 que matam level 100, com esse sistema de potions na hotkey, isso vai mudar com toda a certeza .
o JOGO vai perder sua essência .

ENGLISH GOOGLE TRANSLATE :

Not like that POTION hotkey system , even to inhibit the bots in the game.
I believe that this will not stop anyone from doing it , if you inhibit bots , we must have GM assets to monitor the CTRL + R
since it does not give any answers .
This will totally change the essence of Zezenia . What is PVP BATTLE .
I believe that 90 % of the population currently Zezenia and the PVP , not the world itself .
I hope you reconsider this, because the PVP is given by the agility of the fingers, the fast logical reasoning.
today we have players level 60 to kill level 100 , with this system in potions hotkey, this will change for sure .
GAME will lose its essence.

CYA.
House Everdeen
Player

Pharos
Level 83
Warrior
14th February 2016 19:28:39

Please dont make potions avaiable in hotkeys. Its the most perfect thing of this game.
Bad Karma
Player

Pharos
Level 154
Mage
14th February 2016 19:31:28

Taking away fun things like trashing barrels, lure monsters etc to make it easier to cry babies and now pots on hotkey? xD This going the wrong way..
And about the deletion things seems just stupid tbh, just look at all witch-hunting? Only losers want their enemys banned. The players make the game, so delete players who have always been here supporting the game for small reasons are just dumb.
Look at the real problems on 1x servers do Torvald/Osvald with little bigger reward when taking EXP and make Platon more attractive.

But many good things on this update too, keep the good work up staffs but think once or twice before adding all this to next update.
Thiagoscl
Player

Pharos
Level 154
Warrior
14th February 2016 19:34:57

potion na hotkey.. é tipo : :/:/:/

potion at hotkeys is like : :/:/:/:/
Chihiro La Sin Cara
Player

Pharos
Level 189
Ranger
14th February 2016 19:35:26

Please dont change the potions system or this will be the same as tibia. ( impossible to kill highlevels)
Thiagoscl
Player

Pharos
Level 154
Warrior
14th February 2016 19:39:31

Quoting Chihiro La Sin Cara:
Please dont change the potions system or this will be the same as tibia. ( impossible to kill highlevels)

RIGHT, everybody like this game because 4 players level 60 can kill a player level 130; change this and the game will be the same as tíbia.

Don't make that..
1 2 3 4
Last »