Show staff replies in this thread
17th August 2015 13:40:20 K-Zodron View post »
Vayu
Player

Platon
Level 50
Mage
16th August 2015 02:46:48

jesus thank god there is a limit of items of tile, i'm so sick of dealing with trashbots
Kiit Bolado
Player

Elysium
Level 731
Warrior
16th August 2015 04:27:08

KZ, maybe add toxic rod in NPC buyer?!

Thank you!
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
16th August 2015 12:08:15

Quoting Cream:
Disagree with 15 item stack , except on depot.

A whole point of a stack is too make your opponents scared to chase you down or up stacks. It is strategy and a great form of pvp for defensive reasons. Stacks are suppose to give your enemy fear and make them decide to go down in one. with this 15 stack limit players like Galator who bot can get rid of the 15 stack in 1 second, and wont have fear to come down into a stack

Solutions
- Dont make it 15 stack limit
- raise from a 15 stack to maybe a 50 stack ?

Nowadays that happens way less than the tactic of going to a hunt place and set noobchar blocking 1 sqm area and literally 1-2 hour trash made by a bot under it which is what your team uses every single day everywhere on Platon. I'm glad this comes and so are many other people only cuz of your teams bot trash piles.

And what you said about traps/defenses et cetera well then we maybe need to find new tactics to do than that. I dunno how much bot untrashes in a second but i'm guessing it doesn't matter is it 15 or 50 trash does it? it's 1 second for a bot anyways. As long there is not 5 bp of trash in a single sqm.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
16th August 2015 12:21:13

Quoting Cream:

A whole point of a stack is too make your opponents scared to chase you down or up stacks. It is strategy and a great form of pvp for defensive reasons. Stacks are suppose to give your enemy fear and make them decide to go down in one. with this 15 stack limit players like Galator who bot can get rid of the 15 stack in 1 second, and wont have fear to come down into a stack

Solutions

Then you should make the area bigger, instead of only stack around the stairs.
cuz make 10tiles is 150items. i think its good that its only able to stack 15.
Cab Dark
Player

Pharos
Level 183
Ranger
16th August 2015 15:38:54

Quoting <font><font>Dancore </font></font>:
Quoting Cream:

Solutions

Nowadays that happens way less than the tactic of going to a hunt place and set noobchar blocking 1 sqm area and literally 1-2 hour trash made by a bot under it which is what your team uses every single day everywhere on Platon. I'm glad this comes and so are many other people only cuz of your teams bot trash piles.

And what you said about traps/defenses et cetera well then we maybe need to find new tactics to do than that. I dunno how much bot untrashes in a second but i'm guessing it doesn't matter is it 15 or 50 trash does it? it's 1 second for a bot anyways. As long there is not 5 bp of trash in a single sqm.

is simply make a cd for push like 0.5s
K-Zodron
Staff

17th August 2015 13:40:20

The test server will be closed tomorrow morning.

If you are having trouble logging in due to the network error problem, go to %appdata%/ZezeniaOnline and delete the file "itemscache.dat" before starting the client.
Sir Lion
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
18th August 2015 15:57:42

LOL...
mage is the most powerful and will now heal yourself 1200+ mana per second ... a pyromancer not get skull to behold virtually immortal ... wtf?
and the system of 15 trash is ridiculous, this is a rather strategy game, traps and everything is part of pvp, what you should do is ban the bots and not fuck the pvp ... kz fail
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
18th August 2015 16:06:19

pyro already got a high defense, and only way to kill him is keeping doing damage until he lose mana. now, its kind impossible to take off his mana.

and warlock keep 30% , should be 35% , cuz 10% difference is high.
Sellika
Player

Pharos
Level 185
Warrior
18th August 2015 16:30:42

And shamans still in the shit !
Skillerz
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
18th August 2015 20:45:30 (Last edited 18th August 2015 20:45:51)

Why do i see only fearless guild member complain ? I dont get it arent you guys supposed to be fearless then why you keep crying about "oh mimimimi pyro will be inmortal now or mimimimi i cant trash boats anymore with 2 hours garbage so i can hide from my enemies and lvl up :("

Stop crying and start paying honor to your guild name and be fearless at least somewhat hahahah

Luis banned galator banned kurtius banned cartoon banned .. Dancore, baltas and henley arent playing ..
Pretty much is just me and koluz + a bunch of low lvls vs all you guys and all you do is keep crying hiding trashing boats making traps ? Well i get it u guys know you suck and even full team vs just me koluz and some noobs chart you all die as already happened on ben q fight just check koluz frags that day hahaha and you had me trap and fail to kill me also i guess there is not hope for you guys
1 2 3 4
Last »