2 3 4 5
Show staff replies in this thread
17th August 2015 13:40:20 K-Zodron View post »
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th August 2015 02:04:09 (Last edited 19th August 2015 02:04:40)

Quoting Agron:
Quoting Leary:
I was totally against that, but after see you guys and these dirty tactics, that change is really necessary.

Your team loves luring people in traps o.o

traps like we do isnt a dirty tactic, but block a boat passage with 500000 backapcks of trash in seconds is. got it?

Quoting Sir Lion:
You talking about dirt game? You are the most abused bugs and bots in whole Zezenia ... wtf?

Tell me what bug and bot I used, and where you got these facts, please.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th August 2015 02:19:06 (Last edited 19th August 2015 02:23:02)

Quoting Leary:
traps like we do isnt a dirty tactic, but block a boat passage with 500000 backapcks of trash in seconds is. got it?

You mean trapping off birlusk and let it spawn twice so none hunts there?

OR

Having noobchars stacked(6 with low health to the fool who attacks) in a one way with trash behind them so your team could hunt in peace?

You shouldn't talk about dirty tactics when your team is full of it.

PS: Trashing holes with barrels and shit is dirty but smart when you're in a disadventage...
Close Call
Player

Pharos
Level 170
Mage
19th August 2015 04:04:20

Once again...

I would like to ask that you do not impliment a limit of items you can stack on the ground. It realy interfears with A key aspect of pvp tactics. This is something only very powerfull players would really want as most times its done is to kill them.
With bots as bad as they are ingame it is already VERY hard to trap someone with barrels when they can just concentrate on pushing instead of healing, thus forcing players to use traps as a stradegy. And if you think it is unfair to lower level players when high lvl players do it as well, it's not. It is a even trade due to us knowing we MUST use this stradegy. So therefore it is ok and even to all. Please think about this.
Or At least that system to work only in PZ.

Thanks in advance.
Tezla
Player

Platon
Level 102
Ranger
19th August 2015 04:12:51

Quoting Close Call:
Once again...

I would like to ask that you do not impliment a limit of items you can stack on the ground. It realy interfears with A key aspect of pvp tactics. This is something only very powerfull players would really want as most times its done is to kill them.
With bots as bad as they are ingame it is already VERY hard to trap someone with barrels when they can just concentrate on pushing instead of healing, thus forcing players to use traps as a stradegy. And if you think it is unfair to lower level players when high lvl players do it as well, it's not. It is a even trade due to us knowing we MUST use this stradegy. So therefore it is ok and even to all. Please think about this.
Or At least that system to work only in PZ.

Thanks in advance.

Im not agree with this because there's many people using trash bots and its really annoying when they stay on a boat blocking pz with trash, ESPECIALLY your team the ppl who is doing this kind of stuff to lvl up thats why U and YOUR team is asking for this.

+1 Limit on stacks
Tezla
Player

Platon
Level 102
Ranger
19th August 2015 04:13:12 (Last edited 19th August 2015 04:15:52)

Tezla
Player

Platon
Level 102
Ranger
19th August 2015 04:15:20

Quoting Gap:

sry, but ur guild trashed boat with makers and Thok did too. so, stop telling lies, like ever u did.

about trash itens, 15 is easy to pull of with ur bot guild.

Sorry bro but im not trashing boat im doing the opposite im unblocking the boats ur team blocks :D.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
19th August 2015 06:53:35

Dirty tactics or bot trash tactics? I see a big difference.

- Doing all that crap making people red name, letting birl summon live twice whatever more there is.

- Trashing a boat with a trashbot with literally 2-3 hour untrash if done manually

i'm so glad this update comes with 15 items per sqm only everytime i go after my enemies i cant reach them im any way cuz of the trashbots.

Could you all who ever is against it stop crying cuz it seems lile you just support the trashbot, swallow it all and find a new way to kill people and i can tell you that many will still die by the holetraps so who cares.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
19th August 2015 13:04:57

what about implement exaust for trow items , trash everything? 1 secs or something?
there are two players who are using bot for trash.. Pedrinha and Kuuro.. from everath! same player who send 50000 parcels botting on npc to players.. etc...
Sellika
Player

Pharos
Level 185
Warrior
19th August 2015 14:27:12 (Last edited 19th August 2015 14:27:51)

Quoting De Paseo Tmb:
what about implement exaust for trow items , trash everything? 1 secs or something?
there are two players who are using bot for trash.. Pedrinha and Kuuro.. from everath! same player who send 50000 parcels botting on npc to players.. etc...

hmmm ...

Quoting Ganjahpeace:
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
19th August 2015 14:37:35

When there is no limit for trashing, then only botters can use trash/untrash thing. And fair players gets into disadvantage.
When theres a limit, botters get disadvantage, because they lose their ability which they used always before.
And still. 15 items is more than enough to trap a fair player for some time...

So tell me what staff should do and what they shouldnt...
« First
2 3 4 5