Show staff replies in this thread
17th August 2015 13:40:20 K-Zodron View post »
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
18th August 2015 21:10:37

As a pyro i will get probably so much hate specially from the enemy guild.

But i'll say it how it is.

Pyros are not so immortal as everybody thinks, as long as we have mana we will still die like rest of the people, it's only 10% stronger buff than wls and shaman (shamans buff suck balls yes i agree and thats my opinion, but shamans have so many useful spells including party buffs so it balances it out, not here to discuss about shamans balance crap)... Anyways 10% aint that much and for 10% you get the disadvantage of losing mana when being hit, some people might not think it's alot but it actually is.

This new update of insane boost of manas will only help us (in pvp) to sustain trap situations better but were still not immortal at all, not even close. I just fought on test server the last days against 3 everath ppl, 180 ranger, 150 wl and 160 wl? Ofc i killed them few times but they killed me just 3 of them 3 times and last time i lost bag so i left so it's not that impossible from 3 people and not so maxed out lvl. Also let's be honest pyros don't really fight in battles with only having white skull, there's always somebody somewhere low lvl noobs et cetera everywhere to give you that blue/red skull when pyros tun back to "normal" mana gain from pots.

I see this new update more like huge boost for pyros on PvE instead of PvP. Now we are able to use stronger manas without having insane huge difference compared to vials and everybody knows how shit exp pyros made with vials only in hunts i mean 150 mage can do better exp than my 200 pyro on common spawns not counting the best for pyro spawns which are not profitable monsters to hunt anyways.

Let's see the hate.
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
18th August 2015 21:34:52

i like everything in UPDATe..
but every PROFESSIOn are so PUSHED.. rangers hit so hard( SPELLS AND HITS).. magues hits so hard.. warriors hits so hard.. its like who focus one PLAyer first win the battle.. more if you have those combination SPELLS.. come on. bravery-rise of Peace.. Barbarian PARALIZE... i think those SPELLS need nerf.. and maybe IMPLEMENT any SPELL for PALADIN to use ALONE.. not that fortification( you cant comPARE it with JUMP On barbarian or increase skills ).. idk i think need balance for PVP right now..Maybe in NEXT UPDATE:. KEEP GOIGN :D
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
18th August 2015 22:21:45

Quoting Jhonatan:
Why do i see only fearless guild member complain ? I dont get it arent you guys supposed to be fearless then why you keep crying about "oh mimimimi pyro will be inmortal now or mimimimi i cant trash boats anymore with 2 hours garbage so i can hide from my enemies and lvl up :("

sry, but ur guild trashed boat with makers and Thok did too. so, stop telling lies, like ever u did.

about trash itens, 15 is easy to pull of with ur bot guild.
Skillerz
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
18th August 2015 22:34:48

Gap you dont understand english right ? Why would you say my guild trash boats too why would you tell me to stop lying lol ??

When did i talk about who trash and doesnt trash boats i didnt mention anything about that lol please go back and read my post again haha you didnt understand it at all hahahha

I talked about you crying about update first cream cried about 15 item stack clearly because your guild want to keep trashing blocking boats and now you crying about pyro when that mana boost doesnt work with red or blue skull anyways

Man read shit first 100 times so you get it before making yourself look this stupid again

Like for fucks sake your post doesnt make any sense to my post did you even read my post? Or u just saw trash word and though " br br huehue he said we trash boat i will say he trash boat too and my team wins br br br hue hue hue"
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
18th August 2015 23:43:59

i said that you trash boat too, what the point to my team complain about this, when u trash too, is advantage to me, i telling you that im not crying about any side of wars, im crying about bots , this update make easy for botters. and about pyro mana refill.

this make sense now? or you will keep talking about team and wars?
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
19th August 2015 00:22:05 (Last edited 19th August 2015 00:24:37)

Quoting Gap:
this update make easy for botters

Non sense.
With the limit of 15 items per stack your team wont trap us for 20 minutes like now, it will be easier remove all these trashs.

I was totally against that, but after see you guys and these dirty tactics, that change is really necessary.
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
19th August 2015 01:09:04

Quoting Leary:
Quoting Gap:
this update make easy for botters

Non sense.
With the limit of 15 items per stack your team wont trap us for 20 minutes like now, it will be easier remove all these trashs.

I was totally against that, but after see you guys and these dirty tactics, that change is really necessary.

your team alredy used many of that to hunt in catrai , and others place. but difference that your team alredy used to trap one protection zone.

for me is fine, but this nothing gonna solve the problem of botters traing in or trashing out. Putting a CD on time to push one item is better against botter, u cant push more than 3 or maybe 4 itens in one second, well only mazayas that we see on vid =p.

putting CD we avoid the botters, and we could make traps, cuz is hard to fight against lvl 200+.

About dirty tatics, u alredy abuse of blue skulls when bugged. so please, you guys talk about honor, brave of fight, but you guys never fight when you didnt got advantage abusing the bugs. well im wrong, you guys fight when over number, and when we attack you with more numbers of player, you guys says about numbers.

you are one of those hypocrite sages around here. in one face help the game, in other abuse for you own hand.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
19th August 2015 01:39:45

Quoting Leary:

Your team loves luring people in traps o.o
Sir Lion
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
19th August 2015 01:47:43

Quoting Jhonatan:
Why do i see only fearless guild member complain ? I dont get it arent you guys supposed to be fearless then why you keep crying about "oh mimimimi pyro will be inmortal now or mimimimi i cant trash boats anymore with 2 hours garbage so i can hide from my enemies and lvl up :("

Stop crying and start paying honor to your guild name and be fearless at least somewhat hahahah

You alone sucks ... you pay for people to help you, and you think it's someone ... WTF? You died so easy ... lol

Quoting Leary:

You talking about dirt game? You are the most abused bugs and bots in whole Zezenia ... wtf?
Sir Lion
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Mage
19th August 2015 01:50:02

Quoting Jhonatan:

Stop crying and start paying honor to your guild name and be fearless at least somewhat hahahah

You alone is a shit, you buy people to help you .. wtf? do you think is boss but it's actually just a sucker pays to help you ... try to buy the Zezenia of kz again, maybe you can ...

Quoting Leary:

You talking about dirt game? You are the most abused bugs and bots in whole Zezenia ... wtf?
1 2 3 4 5