7th May 2015 19:12:47 K-Zodron View post »
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
12th May 2015 20:43:54

Quoting Trude:
K-Zodron please fix the war status bug...

a lot of people in Reckless Gods guild dont wanna be there... and Galator and other members still making us there by the system war.. our leader are now playing with the other guild... and they keep us there just to dont let us leave reclkes =// we have a new guild but we cant leave reckless... no ojne wants to stay in Reckles...I think that is not fair, is kinda of game weakness abuse.

could you fix it? please;... and let us leave the guild and make our new guild,...

Thats the loyalty code, not game weakness abuse.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
12th May 2015 21:07:32

Quoting Trude:

a lot of people in Reckless Gods guild dont wanna be there... and Galator and other members still making us there by the system war.. our leader are now playing with the other guild... and they keep us there just to dont let us leave reclkes =// we have a new guild but we cant leave reckless... no ojne wants to stay in Reckles...I think that is not fair, is kinda of game weakness abuse.

could you fix it? please;... and let us leave the guild and make our new guild,...

Once again like in every other thread that was made, this is not a bug.
Trude
Player

Pharos
Level 137
Ranger
13th May 2015 06:44:24

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Trude:

well i dont think thats fair to keep our enemy on our guild and keep him with leader permissions...Aureom are playing for the enemy... i just wanna leave this guild.
they are keeping us there to give us war status...RECKLESS GODS guild are in the hands of enemys...
waiting for your answer kaz.
im retired till u fix it. bye
Corleonee
Player

Pharos
Level 4
Warrior
13th May 2015 12:00:44

Quoting Billy Hempfield:
Very, Very nice to see it!

I would like to suggest something to add in this update too:

* Cheaper Blessing cost;
* Balance Osvald / Thorvald, because a lvl 30 can't get 20 demon skins;
* Put bosses in the arena's final room;
* Add New useless creature products like scorpion tail, snake skin, etc to brewing potions as another option of making the potions;
* Different range for bows and crossbows;
* New kinds of bows and crossbows, there are few of them compared to sword/axe/maces;
* Cheaper premium card on market, putting some kind of taxes;
* Red named creatures could always drop their collects;
* Golem/Ice golem heart as a collect task, or brewing potion mixture;
* Equipments with magic protection;
* More kind of bosses, weaker and strongers, that contains some itens for an outfits/addons or quest or something;
* New addons and outfits;
* One target spell for warriors;
* Reduce the magic consumption for some mage's magical attack;
* New kind of arrows and bolts.

:)

+1
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th May 2015 14:24:22

Quoting Trude:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Trude:

well i dont think thats fair to keep our enemy on our guild and keep him with leader permissions...Aureom are playing for the enemy... i just wanna leave this guild.
they are keeping us there to give us war status...RECKLESS GODS guild are in the hands of enemys...
waiting for your answer kaz.
im retired till u fix it. bye

The enemy of yours in the guild used to be your leader, you gave him all the rights to do whatever he wants when YOU clicked to "join guild" button yourself. That's unfortunate that he became your enemy later.

He simply moved other leaders from leadership spot and kept it to himself only.
Accepted the war-mode from his allied guild so he could have a loyalty code war-mode against you.

Not a single thing is illegal there and you come here saying it's not fair, it's a bug after all you was the one who clicked "join guild" button. Which is totally your fault then cuz when you join a guild you give the leaders free hands to do whatever they want with the guild you joined in to.

And you think KZ will help you with that? Good luck he wont.

You just have no idea how dumb your team has made you all look on forums by every thread/post made about this.
Mantus
Player

Platon
Level 36
Ranger
13th May 2015 15:18:29

Quoting Billy Hempfield:

* Balance Osvald / Thorvald, because a lvl 30 can't get 20 demon skins;

This one is so true that kind of hurts me. ;-;

Also,
Quoting Billy Hempfield:

* Red named creatures could always drop their collects;

would be nice too, since red named creatures won't spawn often enough to undervalue their collectables.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
13th May 2015 16:20:58 (Last edited 13th May 2015 16:32:42)

Regarding the war issue... I don't care about anyone in the war and don't know them.

That is obviously an issue with however the war system works. Whoever the "leader" is has abused the system it sounds like.

We all join guilds cause our friends are there or whatever, we don't know the leaders personally. And even if you do things change, doesn't mean the rest of the guild should get ***ed because of it.

Maybe there can be a system of.. If leader (who started the war) changes players are free to leave after X amount of days.

Anyways look forward to more content in game hope it's a little more refined and complete than what happened with dungeons. Finally some new sprites?! w00.. haha
Trude
Player

Pharos
Level 137
Ranger
14th May 2015 19:43:41

K-Zodron im waiting for your answer!!
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
14th May 2015 20:10:17

Well, it is not a bug, it is just 3c) ... or game weakness abuse. Player can not leave guild, but their leader is still able to set new wars against fictive guilds. In this case, these players are incapacitated by the leader. Right?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th May 2015 20:41:24

Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Well, it is not a bug, it is just 3c) ... or game weakness abuse. Player can not leave guild, but their leader is still able to set new wars against fictive guilds. In this case, these players are incapacitated by the leader. Right?

Right but how does it involve game weakness abuse if this was intended feature of war mode to have loyalty code. This is not some feature which is not working properly and then player takes advantage of it, it works how it supposed to work to keep players in the guild, now what comes to how it was planned it's just plain strategy.

After that maybe comes the question maybe adding something else to it like Isak Sworder has in his recent proposal thread.
« First
2 3 4 5