1 2 3 4 5
Show staff replies in this thread
7th May 2015 19:12:47 K-Zodron View post »
Libertinee
Player

Platon
Level 80
Warrior
8th May 2015 21:05:02 (Last edited 8th May 2015 21:05:56)

Very, Very nice to see it!

I would like to suggest something to add in this update too:

* Cheaper Blessing cost;
* Balance Osvald / Thorvald, because a lvl 30 can't get 20 demon skins;
* Put bosses in the arena's final room;
* Add New useless creature products like scorpion tail, snake skin, etc to brewing potions as another option of making the potions;
* Different range for bows and crossbows;
* New kinds of bows and crossbows, there are few of them compared to sword/axe/maces;
* Cheaper premium card on market, putting some kind of taxes;
* Red named creatures could always drop their collects;
* Golem/Ice golem heart as a collect task, or brewing potion mixture;
* Equipments with magic protection;
* More kind of bosses, weaker and strongers, that contains some itens for an outfits/addons or quest or something;
* New addons and outfits;
* One target spell for warriors;
* Reduce the magic consumption for some mage's magical attack;
* New kind of arrows and bolts.

:)
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
8th May 2015 21:45:34 (Last edited 8th May 2015 21:47:08)

Quoting Billy Hempfield:
* Cheaper Blessing cost;

The blessing price has been discussed before and in my opinion it's ok. People are just negative because it cost real cash and the high price premium cards in market, which needs a solution to because until the last day premium card will cost 100k each. The blessing price is fair.

Quoting Billy Hempfield:

Agreed, especially new outfits
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
8th May 2015 22:24:36

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Quoting Billy Hempfield:
* Cheaper Blessing cost;

The blessing price has been discussed before and in my opinion it's ok. People are just negative because it cost real cash and the high price premium cards in market, which needs a solution to because until the last day premium card will cost 100k each. The blessing price is fair.

Quoting Billy Hempfield:

Agreed, especially new outfits

proposed some kind of that idea already.

http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/12451/post109059#109059

check it out!
Cartoon
Player

Platon
Level 197
Warrior
9th May 2015 18:03:06

Pvp-e server comming soon or not comming at all.?
Elfin
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
10th May 2015 01:12:27

Man i can't agree more with the new outfits and addons proposal, as well as balancing osvald and thorvald. these guys thinks low lvls are hls sometimes, it discourages new players like nothing else ever done. i've seen it happening, people quitting cuz they got shitty task and no money for a p-card to cancel.
Hectox
Player

Platon
Level 5
Mage
10th May 2015 01:40:55

Always when KZ is adding new stuff ingame, it always need to include something with premium card. For example dungeons. 1 premium card fee is really ridiculous, isn't it enough that you are premium account?
Billy Mage
Player

Elysium
Level 53
Mage
10th May 2015 18:23:09 (Last edited 10th May 2015 18:26:19)

I can not wait :DDDD

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
10th May 2015 18:51:02

Quoting Hectox:
Always when KZ is adding new stuff ingame, it always need to include something with premium card. For example dungeons. 1 premium card fee is really ridiculous, isn't it enough that you are premium account?

Because keeping a game moving isn't free. Thats why KZ needs to make constant money.
Mantus
Player

Platon
Level 36
Ranger
10th May 2015 21:21:57

Quoting Akolix:
Because keeping a game moving isn't free. Thats why KZ needs to make constant money.

This.

Not just the game servers will pay themselves, but the staff need to get paid. I don't think KZ has been going through the stress all these 7~8 years just to make a few people happy, completely for free. Zezenia might have been born as an indie project, but that doesn't mean KZ would code for free.

Also, the premium card's price is just high because of the players, we have discussed it in another thread. 30 PCards for 15 BRL is enough to suppress my needs in-game for a whole month. There are greedy publishers/developers out there, and Saucer doesn't sound like one.
Trude
Player

Pharos
Level 137
Ranger
12th May 2015 20:26:10

K-Zodron please fix the war status bug...

a lot of people in Reckless Gods guild dont wanna be there... and Galator and other members still making us there by the system war.. our leader are now playing with the other guild... and they keep us there just to dont let us leave reclkes =// we have a new guild but we cant leave reckless... no ojne wants to stay in Reckles...I think that is not fair, is kinda of game weakness abuse.

could you fix it? please;... and let us leave the guild and make our new guild,...
1 2 3 4 5