Promil
Premium

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
7th May 2015 19:15:06

Quoting Ardox:
Quoting K-Zodron:
In the last weeks and even months, great progress has been made toward the next major game update. The most notable upcoming change is the introduction of a new continent, Aranagua. The theme of the new continent is jungle-inspired, with a variety of plant and vegetable growth, but little trees. A major base comes from old graphics that were originally intended for a jungle continent, but there will also be many new graphics. See the screenshot below for a sneak peek of the work in progress!

Surrounding the city of Vevay will be, like usual with new areas, many new monsters (more background on them later) and quests. Naturally these lead to the addition of new items and equipment as well. A couple of new monsters are shown below.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

We're currently aiming to release this update in mid June. Stay tuned for more teasers in the coming weeks!

Sincerely Yours,
Zezenia Staff

Venore is coming!

Tiquanda!
Skillerz
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
7th May 2015 20:54:45

Nice work !! Cant wait to lvl up on some giant spiders and team hunt some hydras :)
Promil
Premium

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
7th May 2015 21:30:28

Quoting Jhonatan:
Nice work !! Cant wait to lvl up on some giant spiders and team hunt some hydras :)

One day we will get our crown legs! ^.-
Faunini
Player

Elysium
Level 74
Ranger
8th May 2015 00:37:36

Thanks !!! i really like this game. :D
Cartujo
Sage

Elysium
Level 212
Warrior
8th May 2015 01:41:08

yeahhhhh very nice keep goin Kz !! :)!
Spy Lost
Player

Elysium
Level 46
Warrior
8th May 2015 02:20:53

Quoting Lazzoa Ruthless:
hahaha show!!! nice job! next update?? group quest??? long quest with several rooms??? vocation balanced? net loss system? :) Zezenia has everything to be a great game with many players.

Not because he is a guild mate, but i really agree with him, zezenia is going into the right direction, more of these improvements would be a great idea.

Keep the things up!
Elfin
Player

Pharos
Level 65
Mage
8th May 2015 03:31:20

nice stuff coming! but please k-z you would NEVER dare to enable items to be put into hotkeys... u wouldn't dare. simply.

zezenia is love, zezenia is life. let the game get back to growing state.

cheers, wish the best to us all!
Twinkies
Sage

Elysium
Level 384
Warrior
8th May 2015 05:18:58

The update looks awesome!!! I hope it brings back some friends to play together again this summer. o.0
The Greatest
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
8th May 2015 14:43:35

nice but we want cheaper premium cards the most...
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
8th May 2015 18:55:26

I would like to give as tip also the idea of creating outfits and addons, we are fed up of the same, mainly the quest 100 hair!
1 2 3 4
Last »