Maximus Decimus
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Ranger
8th April 2015 18:35:10

Quoting Warrior Da Pesada:
Quoting Ritari:
Partly agreed! I was about to write a proposal concerning the current situation of blessings.
Since the price of p cards has slowly grown and is at ~0.2€, which makes it 2€/death people tend to rather play without blessings.

I was thinking about adding a reduction to the exp and skill losses for normal blessings, so that they'd actually be worth the 2€. Then adding another way to prevent item loss, an amulet of blessing. The amulet would prevent you from losing items but not exp, it'd cost 5p cards and 30k. The disadvantage of the amulet would be the lower defense(cuz no def amulet) and the fact that it only saves your items but does not prevent exp and skill loss.

Thoughts?
-Ritari

It's a simple issue to solve. Just add an extra slot for amulet. So you can use 2 amulets, 1 for armor and 1 for item loss.
If you think about it, it's physically correct, since you can wear 2 necklaces at the same time in real life.
Also, it wouldn't be allowed to use 2 item amulets or 2 armored amulets.
Thanks for the idea Ritari.

And 5 weapon slots so i can use 5 wands for better exp
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
8th April 2015 18:42:14

Quoting Alinor Doomsday:
Quoting Ritari:
Partly agreed! I was about to write a proposal concerning the current situation of blessings.
Since the price of p cards has slowly grown and is at ~0.2€, which makes it 2€/death people tend to rather play without blessings.

I was thinking about adding a reduction to the exp and skill losses for normal blessings, so that they'd actually be worth the 2€. Then adding another way to prevent item loss, an amulet of blessing. The amulet would prevent you from losing items but not exp, it'd cost 5p cards and 30k. The disadvantage of the amulet would be the lower defense(cuz no def amulet) and the fact that it only saves your items but does not prevent exp and skill loss.

Thoughts?
-Ritari

It's a simple issue to solve. Just add an extra slot for amulet. So you can use 2 amulets, 1 for armor and 1 for item loss.
If you think about it, it's physically correct, since you can wear 2 necklaces at the same time in real life.

Using 2 necklaces is pretty normal, because in a common human neck you can fit 2 necklaces. But now using 5 wands/weapons would require 5 arms/hands. That's not right.

ps: I'm going to stop answering your absurd statements. Please, use some decent arguments and talk about it in a serious way or i won't answer you again.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
8th April 2015 18:47:42 (Last edited 8th April 2015 18:51:03)

Quoting Alinor Doomsday:
Quoting Ritari:

Thoughts?
-Ritari

wow. Go home, you're drunk Alinor.

By calling it (defloss) a disadvantage, I didn't mean it'd be a bad thing. I think it'd be fair that you'd lose some def for choosing the amulet instead of buying the full blessings, it would be cheaper afterall. There should be some advantages on buying the more expensive blessing so that people would still use it. Being able to keep def amulets and the exp and skill loss reduction would be worth the 5 extra p cards.

-Ritari
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
8th April 2015 19:05:31

Ah, now i understand you point Ritari. You want both options in game. I kinda agree with that too, since you can choose a cheaper option if you want just the item protection.

ps: i didn't quoted you because it would take a year to scrool through the whole post to find the answer.
Sakura Dragoneather
Player

Elysium
Level 74
Warrior
25th May 2015 02:15:22

I think these proposals are the most horrible I have ever seen in a game. Unbelievable k-z implement these proposals

In short you will never lose skills, experience, the game is paid
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
25th May 2015 02:15:38 (Last edited 25th May 2015 02:17:54)

3) Item loss penalty

This penalty would work the same way than the skill, you would lose some item and you could get it back by paying another 5 premium card + 15 k fee to the temple npc.

I cant understand, if I can get my item back for that price, why I should use bless?
So basically I create a new character lvl 20 put a full set in it, and kill myself to one friend get my item in the body and I use that system to get it back too, its a new way to clone rare items. Stupid.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th May 2015 09:31:28 (Last edited 25th May 2015 09:32:16)

<deleted>
Engineer
Player

Elysium
Level 70
Warrior
25th May 2015 11:15:03 (Last edited 25th May 2015 11:19:16)

Stupid proposals. It would be hardcore P2W game then..

Implement what you said K-z. Returning only exp and skill < without items >.
But 450gold per level is low. 100lv should pay atleast 300 to 1kk <depends of the skills level he had>, take into account that higher lv players make more money.
« First
2 3 4