Show staff replies in this thread
8th April 2015 15:13:01 K-Zodron View post »
8th April 2015 17:00:21 K-Zodron View post »
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 16:49:55 (Last edited 5th April 2015 13:09:18)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Warrior Da Pesada:
Quoting Baltas:
And people will never be able to loot stuff from plaer?

P.s. Blessings doesnt reduce exp loss in zezenia...

Yes. People won't be able to loot stuff from other players. That's totally unfair in my opinion, and even more when you die not by your fault.

Thanks for reminding about exp, that's true, but i'd really like to see this penalty reduced. Just by curiosity, how many exp do you lose in your deaths?

I lose like 6kk exp. But it would be okay if it wasnt a freeze. If its a freeze, it doesnt matter how much u lose, even 1kk exp would be annoying and inappropriate

That's what i'm talking about! But i think is hard to identify when a death happens by the player's fault, then that's why i say the exp penalty should be reduced to 20-30% of the current level. Losing 6kk exp must be a pain in the.....
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
4th April 2015 16:52:04

Thats not the solution, because it affects everyone, not only those who freezes. So someone gonna get a boost even tho hes just a failure who dies ever day by a mammoth cuz it double hits
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 17:12:37

Quoting Baltas:
Thats not the solution, because it affects everyone, not only those who freezes. So someone gonna get a boost even tho hes just a failure who dies ever day by a mammoth cuz it double hits

I don't think so. It is just a more player friendly penalty, not a boost for players. On lower levels people don't feel much on the experience as we do, for instance.
That's a point to discuss. This 20-30% penalty could stars in some higher levels (50-60), when the player already knows something about the game and deaths start to deplete the fun of the game.
Thanks again for the opinion, you are really helping the proposal with effective arguments.
Gaul
Player

Platon
Level 17
Warrior
5th April 2015 17:04:52

I like the skill recovery idea. That should be available on Platon as well. But looting from other plays is a staple of MMORPG PvP life. That shouldn't change ever. I lost a masterwork knight armor once because I lagged outside the depot for like 20 seconds and got PK'ed. Oh well. such is life.
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
6th April 2015 16:20:28

Quoting Gaul:
I like the skill recovery idea. That should be available on Platon as well. But looting from other plays is a staple of MMORPG PvP life. That shouldn't change ever. I lost a masterwork knight armor once because I lagged outside the depot for like 20 seconds and got PK'ed. Oh well. such is life.

Yeah, i see. When i tought about this i kinda forgot pvp worlds, but for the pvp worlds the third item may be cancelled, no problem with that.
Thanks for the feedback.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th April 2015 20:34:06

People complain that they lose so much of the training time. But in my opinion people are not supposed to have that much of the training time in their "skill balance". If there would be no training tasks people would have 100skill as the top and then it wouldnt be "lost 2 weeks of training..."

So i am not supporting recoring skills. I support stable servers and no reducement for deaths at any way. After all its 1.5% of what you get. And percentage based means some balance.
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
7th April 2015 02:56:48

Quoting Baltas:
People complain that they lose so much of the training time. But in my opinion people are not supposed to have that much of the training time in their "skill balance". If there would be no training tasks people would have 100skill as the top and then it wouldnt be "lost 2 weeks of training..."

So i am not supporting recoring skills. I support stable servers and no reducement for deaths at any way. After all its 1.5% of what you get. And percentage based means some balance.

Since stable servers for me seems like a hard thing to mantain (due to countless problems that are not manageable by admin's or player's will), i think that reducing penalties is the way to be followed, so the players can experience a little more fair game.

But yes, i see your point here, if the servers were stable all the time, this proposal of mine wouldn't even exist.

**I really appreciate your opinions and points here. It seems like you are one of the few persons in this place that can put up an intelligent discussion without using low arguments. thanks a lot, Baltas.
Craudete
Player

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
7th April 2015 13:32:24

agreed!

The entered message is too short!
Kylawz
Player

Elysium
Level 289
Warrior
7th April 2015 16:32:16

That's a good idea, it should happen and i hope admin sees it.
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
8th April 2015 13:54:50

Quoting Jared Padalecki:
That's a good idea, it should happen and i hope admin sees it.

That's what i hope. I really want the admin to consider introducing this idea in the game.
Thanks for feedback. Glad you liked the idea.
1 2 3 4