8th April 2015 15:13:01 K-Zodron View post »
8th April 2015 17:00:21 K-Zodron View post »
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 14:55:06

Hello, i'd like to talk about a proposal to the penalty system of this game.
Almost everybody in this game have died for some reason (mostly not by own fault), and the result of the death is usually catastrophic as your level goes higher.
Last week, for instance, i died twice not by my fault (eletricity issues) and got really mad with my losses. Almost 4kk exp lost, 80% skill (skill 113) and 20 p cards.
That's why we buy blessing, that prevents item losses and reduces some exp loss too.
Even with blessing, the penalty is quite unfair in my opinion. So, what's my proposal, you may be wondering if you read this until this point. Let's go.
The proposal is to change the penalty system to a lighter and fair one in my point of view, so the player won't get so mad about the losses and can get everything back in less time. That may reduce and even vanish all the complaints about deaths via e-mail or even in the forum of this game.
It would work like this:

1) Experience Penalty

The experience penalty would be based on the player's current level. It would be 20-30% of the player's current level, because that's something that any player can manage to get back on the same day in a few hours.

Next. I think this is the one who pisses off people the most because you waste a lot of money and time to get it... Skills.

2) Skill Penalty

This penalty wouldn't be reduced, but it would be recoverable by paying a fee of 5 premium cards + 15k to the temple npc.
**Notice the experience will not be recoverable by npc.

3) Item loss penalty

This penalty would work the same way than the skill, you would lose some item and you could get it back by paying another 5 premium card + 15 k fee to the temple npc.

With this 3 simple things, the price of the blessings wouldn't change and the penalty system would become more friendly with players.
Also, you could buy this blessing before or after your death. Buying before prevents the penalty and buying after gets your things back if you want to (in some deaths in lower levels it may not be sway-beam).

In a simple way, that's all folks.
Please, let me know what you guys think about it (good or bad feedback, please be nice, use arguments, not rage).
And if you have any new ideas about it, i'd love to talk about it too.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day!
Warrior Da Pesada
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
4th April 2015 15:18:27

1.2/10
2.Yes
3. NO? why ?If i lose for eq mithril armor and enemy player will pick it then i can go to npc and get it back for 5premium cards and 15k?Totally stupid cuz now exist 2 items insted of one (like a clone bug)
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 15:23:45

Quoting Zhady:
1.2/10
2.Yes
3. NO? why ?If i lose for eq mithril armor and enemy player will pick it then i can go to npc and get it back for 5premium cards and 15k?Totally stupid cuz now exist 2 items insted of one (like a clone bug)

It seems like you don't understand.
There will be no cloning since the item will be held by the npc and won't be on the dead body. It's a guarantee that no one is going to steal it and you may get it back whenever you feel like doing it.
Thanks for the feedback mate. Next time post on main char, please. Don't be afraid, i won't take the feedback to the personal side.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
4th April 2015 15:26:20

And people will never be able to loot stuff from plaer?

P.s. Blessings doesnt reduce exp loss in zezenia...
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 15:30:44

Quoting Baltas:

Yes. People won't be able to loot stuff from other players. That's totally unfair in my opinion, and even more when you die not by your fault.

Thanks for reminding about exp, that's true, but i'd really like to see this penalty reduced. Just by curiosity, how many exp do you lose in your deaths?
Dropset
Player

Elysium
Level 194
Ranger
4th April 2015 15:34:01

I liked the proposal, especially on the experience lost.
You see this, administrators.

Dropset.
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 15:40:36

Quoting Dropset:
I liked the proposal, especially on the experience lost.
You see this, administrators.

Dropset.

Thanks for the feedback. I really hope the admin see it. the experience we lose in each death is really unfair.
Wojtus Szaman
Player

Elysium
Level 298
Warrior
4th April 2015 16:00:07

So what is the point of pvp when you cant take a loot from enemy players?
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
4th April 2015 16:32:51

Quoting Zhady:
So what is the point of pvp when you cant take a loot from enemy players?

My proposal is focused on non-pvp (where i play).
For pvp servers it may be changed. I wasn't really thinking on pvp servers when i made the proposal because i don't play there.
You have a nice point, but it can be easily solved by erasing the item 3 only for pvp servers.
Thanks for the feedback again.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
4th April 2015 16:41:33

Quoting Warrior Da Pesada:
Quoting Baltas:

Yes. People won't be able to loot stuff from other players. That's totally unfair in my opinion, and even more when you die not by your fault.

Thanks for reminding about exp, that's true, but i'd really like to see this penalty reduced. Just by curiosity, how many exp do you lose in your deaths?

I lose like 6kk exp. But it would be okay if it wasnt a freeze. If its a freeze, it doesnt matter how much u lose, even 1kk exp would be annoying and inappropriate
1 2 3
Last »