1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
18th December 2014 07:17:30 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 00:29:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 01:12:58 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 06:28:16 K-Zodron View post »
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
18th December 2014 16:58:49 (Last edited 18th December 2014 16:59:20)

Cream you are so close minded. on everath i am enemy of leary and i still think he is very good in pvp. What i more i bet that you or any of your friends can;t kill me on 140 marksman tho.

And yes i think its very important to take my sage rank away becouse i missnamed shots cous i use flasks 100% time of my gameplay.

I see you are type of guy that don;t care to get message/point of post but ony look to flame.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
18th December 2014 16:59:41

75 pyro made a combo on me, i healed for 125hp after that.
Iliilliilililliilli
Player

Pharos
Level 49
Mage
18th December 2014 17:05:58

Quoting Dancore:
75 pyro made a combo on me, i healed for 125hp after that.

i combed you , but i with 0 agression ! kkkkkkk

-

but i liked new pvp system with -25% dmg !

keep it please ...

good job staff .
Warlockk Tryndamere
Player

Platon
Level 4
Mage
18th December 2014 17:23:57 (Last edited 18th December 2014 17:31:14)

Quoting K-Zodron:
PVP Changes
Players below level 20 can not take part in PVP action, and you can walk through them on PVP servers (except if they are next to a depot box).

We also reduced PVP damage by 25% - it's not a final change, just something to try out. Feedback based on your experience on the test server is welcome, keep your theories and damage math to yourself, please.

What about teams of level 19- players invading respawns and pushing away dead corpses of monsters to steal the loots?
What about barrels? Will these players still be able to throw barrels? Because even tho we can walk through them, they can still join open battles and help our enemies to spam barrels, while we are all fighting and cannot kill them. Not to mention that lvl 19- using Raise of Pace and throwing barrels would be reeally annoying.

Good job about the pvp damage tho. I think 25% is way too much, BUT that's already a first step taken to fix the current pvp system.
As Vee has said several times, not only the Damage should be reduced, as the SPELL's HEALING should be reduced aswell. Potions are expenssive so their healing should remain the same.
10-15% is my suggestion.
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
18th December 2014 17:43:16

If u mention this there is also problems that lvls 20- will have possibility to skill 24h/day on platon or everath without worring of dieing.
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
18th December 2014 18:09:51

Quoting Warlockk Tryndamere:
We also reduced PVP damage by 25% - it's not a final change, just something to try out. Feedback based on your experience on the test server is welcome, keep your theories and damage math to yourself, please.

What about teams of level 19- players invading respawns and pushing away dead corpses of monsters to steal the loots?
What about barrels? Will these players still be able to throw barrels? Because even tho we can walk through them, they can still join open battles and help our enemies to spam barrels, while we are all fighting and cannot kill them. Not to mention that lvl 19- using Raise of Pace and throwing barrels would be reeally annoying.

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:
If u mention this there is also problems that lvls 20- will have possibility to skill 24h/day on platon or everath without worring of dieing.

And take the four-leaf clovers without any problem.
Pallozo
Player

Platon
Level 18
Ranger
18th December 2014 18:12:06 (Last edited 18th December 2014 18:12:31)

Hello Kz,
I think most players (not counting elyzium) play Zezenia because of pvp, and all mages chose this profession because of its powerful combo, but with the reduction of the damage, the mages will not be so powerful so yes more immortal ... Warriors already have difficulty running behind their enemies, and now will not get even kill a mage or ranger, because they will not hit, especially with buff of magicians who already reduce 20% +, without talking to the bravery ... I believe this will be the end of Zezenia, like of the tibia when began to destroy the pvp ...
Players lvl 19 will be able to train 24 hours a day with no one to kill, will be able to mess up even more in the traps, because they will not be able to be killed ... is that you do not realize that this ending to the game?
Everath the warrior and ranger can not be more than 100 skill, then the damage to your enemies will actually be a shit ...
Flask heal 600+ you have any idea how much power it takes to hit it in a pyromancer with this reduction?
You've seen DANCORE? Today it is almost impossible to kill, to reduce the damage will become immortal ...
Sorry but you will destroy the server ... I know you want to populate your game, but so sorry u will not succeed ... Invest more in advertising, Updates that really benefit all as new areas, quests, task, and not ending the pvp

Sorry for my eng
Banel
Player

Pharos
Level 198
Warrior
18th December 2014 18:39:52

Hello Kz,
I think most players (not counting elyzium) play Zezenia because of pvp, and all mages chose this profession because of its powerful combo, but with the reduction of the damage, the mages will not be so powerful so yes more immortal ... Warriors already have difficulty running behind their enemies, and now will not get even kill a mage or ranger, because they will not hit, especially with buff of magicians who already reduce 20% +, without talking to the bravery ... I believe this will be the end of Zezenia, like of the tibia when began to destroy the pvp ...
Players lvl 19 will be able to train 24 hours a day with no one to kill, will be able to mess up even more in the traps, because they will not be able to be killed ... is that you do not realize that this ending to the game?
Everath the warrior and ranger can not be more than 100 skill, then the damage to your enemies will actually be a shit ...
Flask heal 600+ you have any idea how much power it takes to hit it in a pyromancer with this reduction?
You've seen DANCORE? Today it is almost impossible to kill, to reduce the damage will become immortal ...
Sorry but you will destroy the server ... I know you want to populate your game, but so sorry u will not succeed ... Invest more in advertising, Updates that really benefit all as new areas, quests, task, and not ending the pvp

Sorry for my eng

signed
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
18th December 2014 19:39:05 (Last edited 18th December 2014 19:41:49)

@Zelazny Majszcz
what do you think about asslickers? Leary is indeed the best pvper in the game but so what? you finally admited it, for someone who used to call him botter, macro and other stuff... nice.. thumbs up for ya but asslicking is for ... wont say

@New Zezenia
very nice stuff and very nice job except for the pvp thing...

i give you k-z until saturday to forget about pvp dmg reduction plus new half-pvp server system and announce it otherwise i won't play ever again. ill not even be the forum's clown anymore CYA!!! Zezenia IS PVP or IT'S TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, mark my worods IT MAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE ME, FMZ? HOPE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A VERY SMART GUY. EVEN SMARTER THAN ME WHICH IS RARE TO FIND AMONGST THESE PEOPLE HERE
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
18th December 2014 20:06:30

About bravery case, why not change bravery buff against monsters only and not in PvP?
1 2 3 4 5