« First
3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
18th December 2014 07:17:30 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 00:29:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 01:12:58 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 06:28:16 K-Zodron View post »
Ardent
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Mage
19th December 2014 01:36:51

dear K-Zodron here is one critical thing you should take care off also.. if you cant kill level lower than 20, then its totally unfair to let them afk train in pvp server!

so i get 19 level and spend months afk training in ellaria monks on pvp server, and laugh in face of somebody who tries to kill me, not fair!
Pallozo
Player

Platon
Level 18
Ranger
19th December 2014 02:16:34

Just one question KZ....
Pyro have buff 40% less in total... More 25% in pvp = 65% less dmg in battle...
Warlock buff 30% less... More 25% in pvp = 55% less dmg in battle...
And barbarian, paladin, shaman, rougue and marksman only 25% less in battle... U think this is balance???

Pyro its the most powerful combo and will be now the most harder to kill...
Warrior need stay together target to hit, barbarian use buff and lose raise wtf... And if can get closer to the target now will hit nothing in pyro and warlock... Wtf?
Ranger dont hit nothing in warrior... And now with 25% less? LOL
Warrior and ranger cant stop one mage combo with some hits, because mages will heal to easy in potions and load a full combo...
So... Mages will tank more and will be the only one that will have significant hits...
Ranger never will hit a warrior...
Warrior never will kill mages with buffs...

All without talking about a bravery ok?

WTF?
The new pvp is the end of zezenia

Sry my bad eng
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
19th December 2014 04:51:58

Quoting Warlockk Tryndamere:
Quoting K-Zodron:
PVP Changes
Players below level 20 can not take part in PVP action, and you can walk through them on PVP servers (except if they are next to a depot box).

We also reduced PVP damage by 25% - it's not a final change, just something to try out. Feedback based on your experience on the test server is welcome, keep your theories and damage math to yourself, please.

What about teams of level 19- players invading respawns and pushing away dead corpses of monsters to steal the loots?
What about barrels? Will these players still be able to throw barrels? Because even tho we can walk through them, they can still join open battles and help our enemies to spam barrels, while we are all fighting and cannot kill them. Not to mention that lvl 19- using Raise of Pace and throwing barrels would be reeally annoying.

Good job about the pvp damage tho. I think 25% is way too much, BUT that's already a first step taken to fix the current pvp system.
As Vee has said several times, not only the Damage should be reduced, as the SPELL's HEALING should be reduced aswell. Potions are expenssive so their healing should remain the same.
10-15% is my suggestion.

Agree with everything in that post.
K-Zodron
Staff

19th December 2014 06:28:16

The test server has been closed from the public now, thanks to everybody who tested and reported bugs! Stay tuned for the update tomorrow.
« First
3 4 5