1 2 3 4
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
18th December 2014 07:17:30 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 00:29:31 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 01:12:58 K-Zodron View post »
19th December 2014 06:28:16 K-Zodron View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
18th December 2014 10:29:43

Quoting Engineer:
K-Zodron what about that loot button feature? :)

This implementation will take some time. First a poll was conducted, then feedback, and lastly a proposal for allocation. Allocation is absolute when trying to implement a function like a loot all button. This function is going to take a bit to make first, you probably wont see it in this update, but maybe in future ones to come! Item allocation has already been implemented as you can see previously posted by K-Zodron himself. Hope this helps you out a little! If you need anything else just pm, sir. Was fun meeting you on test by the way, Engineer. Thanks for the fun and have a nice day!

Quoting K-Zodron:
When items are added to your inventory they will go to a container where you already have them, if you have them. For example arrows will go in your quiver if you have arrows there already.

~Galator~
Zamortynne
Player

Elysium
Level 135
Warrior
18th December 2014 11:52:29

where ts download???
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
18th December 2014 12:07:27 (Last edited 18th December 2014 12:07:47)

K-Zodron stated this on his initial post at the bottom :). Here you are Genesis Duralight!

Quoting K-Zodron:
Download the test server client:
Click here

Direct Link: http://www.k-zodron.com/zezenia/publictest.zip

If you need anything else, pm me, or msg me on Platon! Have a nice day!

~Galator~
Pallozo
Player

Platon
Level 18
Ranger
18th December 2014 12:54:37

Has a bug!
marksman uses his magic to paralyze someone who is inside the depot, and that person does not take damage but is paralyzed
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
18th December 2014 13:31:35 (Last edited 18th December 2014 13:36:38)

Quoting Neferss:
Has a bug!
marksman uses his magic to paralyze someone who is inside the depot, and that person does not take damage but is paralyzed

I had already reported this bug awhile ago, it should have been fixed... thank you, Neferss!

~Galator~
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
18th December 2014 14:46:26

Dear, k-zodron,
If you really decided to nerf pvp damage. Think of something to boost mages. Thats true this nerf is for everyone and ppl wont be fragile anywhere. So wont mages be. But the problem here is, that mages lost their burst. We had combo damage enough to kill some targets. Now we wont have it if its nerfed by 25%. And if mage doesnt have dmg to combo someone, its not worth loading comboes none stop. And we dont have constant damage, that leads mages to become the most useless pvp class. Cuz changing system as you are about to do (lowering pvp damage) will make it all about constant damage (wand 200dmg, melee 450, bow 450+)

Hope this message will reach you.
Not sure if I will have time to join test server due to irl stuff, but I hope people will support my point of view.

For powerful, but not extremely tanky mage,
Baltas
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
18th December 2014 15:33:55

Quoting Baltas:
Dear, k-zodron,
If you really decided to nerf pvp damage. Think of something to boost mages. Thats true this nerf is for everyone and ppl wont be fragile anywhere. So wont mages be. But the problem here is, that mages lost their burst. We had combo damage enough to kill some targets. Now we wont have it if its nerfed by 25%. And if mage doesnt have dmg to combo someone, its not worth loading comboes none stop. And we dont have constant damage, that leads mages to become the most useless pvp class. Cuz changing system as you are about to do (lowering pvp damage) will make it all about constant damage (wand 200dmg, melee 450, bow 450+)

Not sure if I will have time to join test server due to irl stuff, but I hope people will support my point of view.

Baltas

I have already stated my opinion and possible solution on sage board, and won't write all the staff one more time. Just to support baltas i would like to add i was testing pvp -25% with Leary and he even tho he is considered as one of best pvpers in zezenia, cant kill solo my 57 shaman who was using heal flasks (we battle for sth like 15 mins). And he play on 143 marksman with longbow and 92 distance. I bealive thats points that such huge dmg reduce is bad.
Skolljack
Player

Platon
Level 43
Mage
18th December 2014 15:51:25 (Last edited 18th December 2014 15:52:20)

PVP sux, you are destroying the pvp this game. All players desaprove your chose, you dont ask our opinion then !
[LUTO] Zezenia.

Remove reducion damage or that game will die.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
18th December 2014 16:19:20 (Last edited 18th December 2014 16:28:58)

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:
Quoting Baltas:
Dear, k-zodron,

Baltas

I have already stated my opinion and possible solution on sage board, and won't write all the staff one more time. Just to support baltas i would like to add i was testing pvp -25% with Leary and he even tho he is considered as one of best pvpers in zezenia, cant kill solo my 57 shaman who was using heal flasks (we battle for sth like 15 mins). And he play on 143 marksman with longbow and 92 distance. I bealive thats points that such huge dmg reduce is bad.

Laughing at Leary being one of the best pvpers. He is the best BiW pvper thats all ( doesnt really mean much )
Arnt you suppose to be a sage, i never knew a 57 shaman could use a flask. Must be one of Learys friend.

Quoting Skolljack:
Remove reducion damage or that game will die.

Ive finally agreed with Skolljack. Please dont kill the game and remove this nonesense
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
18th December 2014 16:46:26

Damage is good, healing is problem. I would also like to see 20% reduced healing.
1 2 3 4
Last »