Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd November 2014 18:38:04 K-Zodron View post »
Zelazny Majszcz
Player

Pharos
Level 179
Warrior
22nd November 2014 14:02:32 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 14:03:19)

Quoting Guex Frontline:
Staff only banns people who dont buy prems, these who pays daily dosent get bann ;)

Never bought single premium card, and im still here (strange).
Adsasdadsdas
Player

Pharos
Level 3
Ranger
22nd November 2014 14:43:47

Quoting Zelazny Majszcz:
Quoting Guex Frontline:
Staff only banns people who dont buy prems, these who pays daily dosent get bann ;)

Never bought single premium card, and im still here (strange).

Never bought single premium card, and im banned for 10 years for having too much gold on noob characters.
King Luckz
Player

Elysium
Level 58
Mage
22nd November 2014 16:08:38

I would like to point out, Not only is your system flawed, but it had banned an innocent player who has never opened one of my bots and i know he doesnt have the scripting skill to make his own. #16 Yolox. Such good manual player banned for Bot. Good System.
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
22nd November 2014 16:10:02

Quoting King Luckz:
I would like to point out, Not only is your system flawed, but it had banned an innocent player who has never opened one of my bots and i know he doesnt have the scripting skill to make his own. #16 Yolox. Such good manual player banned for Bot. Good System.

used to stream aswell, at the time on "Barry Snail"
Musagakanonn
Player

Platon
Level 7
Ranger
22nd November 2014 16:34:46

I wonder how I got ban, if I do not play.

I tried to return to play, however freezes made me stop playing, occasionally I get to talk to some friends, so we just keep on deposit or in the temple.

My last visit to the game was Nov. 8 and my account was banned on 22.

how was it?

Character: Mr Archer
Grindmybeef
Player

Pharos
Level 38
Warrior
22nd November 2014 16:45:23

Ondistalo Beck this is my character im banned for life because of acc sharing not botting ...
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
22nd November 2014 17:10:33

Quoting Musagakanonn:
I wonder how I got ban, if I do not play.

I tried to return to play, however freezes made me stop playing, occasionally I get to talk to some friends, so we just keep on deposit or in the temple.

My last visit to the game was Nov. 8 and my account was banned on 22.

how was it?

Character: Mr Archer

Last Login: 8th November 2014 10:38:40

just awesome XD, shows ur last login and yet theyre still stupid.

*note; dunno ur other accs.
Mauler
Player

Pharos
Level 93
Mage
22nd November 2014 17:50:06

Well let's not expect some kind of response from k-z because that's obviously not going to happened. Seems like it was an awsome autoban😁
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
22nd November 2014 18:02:52

Quoting King Luckz:

lol
K-Zodron
Staff

22nd November 2014 18:38:04

The bans are based on data collected during the past 31 days, so whether you logged in today or two weeks ago makes no difference. The bans are 100% accurate, however I know there are some people who bot occasionally (or just once) that are not included in the banwave and the system will be improved for the next time to catch more people, if they are stupid enough to keep using the bots.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »