Player

Pharos
Level 106
Ranger
22nd November 2014 09:50:54

Quoting Agger:
Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Quoting Agger:
Trauma Is on the Account of Amazin which took a 20days ban for 4 a) Excessive player killing.

As you see Felicity and Amazin are not at list. They receive 20 days bans. Easy to check.

So u can easily check that Trauma is a 20 bans too ?

It's on the same account.
Captain Hawkeye
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
22nd November 2014 09:54:27 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 09:54:52)

Hello, Im Anaxagoras and you banned me for botting for like 1 month and 25 days,
I dont use bot, and never done so why?
Brown Bread
Player

Pharos
Level 106
Ranger
22nd November 2014 10:03:42 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 10:08:36)

Hello Yolox/Turret/El Viperz here,

Rather than come on here and say "I never botted and lalalalal" (Which I didn't, I was known for that) I would like to say, It should be a permanent thing, just cause it's the first ban wave doesn't mean it should be punished less. I also think if you know that person is botting you should also ban all accounts linked with that account unless you get proof the accounts are played by different people.

I did download the bot which was advertised on your facebook (Loaded it on a different account), to get a more inside view of how they work and how to look out for them, I have a few things which makes the bot noticeable.

1. The bot manas within 0.2 seconds of them using a spell
2. If you wear red clothes like I do, they cannot start the bot up as it reads the screen for the HP color

I wish you had done this earlier when I suggested the no Exhaust system to combat the effects of botting, during the past week or so I lost faith in the continued development of the game and I think the stars have aligned and this is finally the time to say bye after 5-6 years.

Thanks a lot, I made a lot of friends and enemies (Not real enemies, it was all in the name of fun) on the game which was well worth the time, hope you do well in the future and also hope to see you get back on track and see a significant growth to the players online.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd November 2014 10:05:36 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 10:05:51)

Gandalf Do Fo Irey didin't get ban for bot, he was banned before for account sharing.
Warlockk Tryndamere
Player

Platon
Level 4
Mage
22nd November 2014 10:55:52

Good job, Staff.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd November 2014 12:00:00

2. Gandalf Do Fo Irey - bot for sharing

Wut? lol
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
22nd November 2014 12:02:35 (Last edited 18th September 2019 11:24:58)

Deleted
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
22nd November 2014 12:09:23

Quoting Dancore:
2. Gandalf Do Fo Irey - bot for sharing

Wut? lol

Do not be cheeky. It is just a mistake... Anyway he is banned for sharing. And you're trying to defend him. Hypocrite.
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
22nd November 2014 12:09:24

GOGO MORE BANS!!!

GOOD WORK FINALLY.
Brown Bread
Player

Pharos
Level 106
Ranger
22nd November 2014 12:20:00

Quoting Galator:
I think Dancore is saying that

The reason Gandalf Do Fo Irey (Pepsiaha) was banned was not for botting, but rather for sharing with Stacy. Therefore, ultimately, his name should not be on this list.... as it is deemed irrelevant :).

If people feel their bans were invalid then send an email to support@zezeniaonline.com.
Not sure if you can beat an automated bot detection system, but........ Good Luck!

~Galator~

I will not be appealing my ban, but I don't think the system is that accurate to begin with as so little people got banned, I would say around 80% of the people use some kind of bot/macro to either heal, mana or combo, also the fact that the account I did actually load the bot on isn't banned but the one I didn't is, just doesn't make sense.

And the fact I only loggin to that account to train my ranger, you can also check none of the characters on that account has gained levels in a long time.

I really do like that he has finally done something to combat this, as it was pretty annoying people where hitting a perfect combo every time, and as soon as you hit someone they would heal/pot instantly.

I would suggest equipping GM's with a function where you can fill someone's mana (To check for mana wasters) and also equip them with a function to hit them for 80% of there hp (To check for instant heals/pots)
1 2 3 4
Last »