Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd November 2014 18:38:04 K-Zodron View post »
Onyzz
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
22nd November 2014 18:43:56 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 18:44:47)

Quoting K-Zodron:
The bans are based on data collected during the past 31 days, so whether you logged in today or two weeks ago makes no difference. The bans are 100% accurate, however I know there are some people who bot occasionally (or just once) that are not included in the banwave and the system will be improved for the next time to catch more people, if they are stupid enough to keep using the bots.

But ur script is so fail!
because i know a lot of peoples who used/using in last 31 days and not get banished!
Explain me?

If the rule applies for one has to be for everyone
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
22nd November 2014 18:47:45

Quoting K-Zodron:
The bans are based on data collected during the past 31 days, so whether you logged in today or two weeks ago makes no difference. The bans are 100% accurate, however I know there are some people who bot occasionally (or just once) that are not included in the banwave and the system will be improved for the next time to catch more people, if they are stupid enough to keep using the bots.

I knew it!! i knew people were being investigated for time. Good job on the ban wave :)
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
22nd November 2014 18:48:38 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 18:57:01)

Quoting Onyzz:
Quoting K-Zodron:

because i know a lot of peoples who used/using in last 31 days and not get banished!
Explain me?

It's explained on the text you copied.

People like you disappoints me the most in the world. Sure there's scumbags who does things wrong, and it's not like we can really seed it off from the world. But, people who could have still potential, just lacking undestanding and patience... Complain when everything doesn't happen in once, complain that it's not justice for everyone. Like.. just for real... try think this trough. It's not like everything happens just like that. I know I'm coming hard for you, and I don't mean to do it personally, but I need to face this shit in work and I just wonder how it's so hard for some people to understand that staff, polices and all authorities are humans aswell. It's never gonna be black and white, things doesn't happen just like that.

Might be wrong to ask about just some patience and understanding, when at the moment my patience is kinda pushed to limits.
Onyzz
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
22nd November 2014 18:50:22

Quoting Cockroach:
Quoting Onyzz:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Explain me?

Learn to read. It's explained on the text you copied. Seriously... Use your brains.

If he took this action should have warned ! many people are free
Cornetto
Player

Pharos
Level 94
Mage
22nd November 2014 18:58:20

Quoting Onyzz:
Quoting Cockroach:
Quoting Onyzz:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Explain me?

Learn to read. It's explained on the text you copied. Seriously... Use your brains.

This is warning for the rest who didn't got caught aswell, and besides the ones who got banned only got 56 days ban, which is ridiculous short.
Onyzz
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
22nd November 2014 18:59:26

Quoting Cockroach:
Quoting Onyzz:
Quoting Cockroach:
Quoting Onyzz:
Quoting K-Zodron:

Explain me?

This is warning for the rest who didn't got caught aswell, and besides the ones who got banned only got 56 days ban, which is ridiculous short.

60 days
lol
60 days u get 100 skill dude
Onyzz
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
22nd November 2014 19:01:35

This alert should be 15 days max
Snyzor
Player

Elysium
Level 73
Warrior
22nd November 2014 19:11:03 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 19:11:53)

I dont think the "Alert" isnt so much as of an "Alert". Considering the fact players knew botting was illegal already, nothing changed in that. Only now they got caught for it due to K-Z investigating and collecting data from these players for the past 31 days. So tell me why should players receive a shorter ban? They actually should have been gone for good. The 56 days is short, and is K-Z being lenient on those caught botting. Clearly the rage on here is coming from those who got caught botting.

#GetOverItPleaseAndServeBan
Onyzz
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
22nd November 2014 19:38:06 (Last edited 22nd November 2014 19:38:53)

Quoting Hazey:
I dont think the "Alert" isnt so much as of an "Alert". Considering the fact players knew botting was illegal already, nothing changed in that. Only now they got caught for it due to K-Z investigating and collecting data from these players for the past 31 days. So tell me why should players receive a shorter ban? They actually should have been gone for good. The 56 days is short, and is K-Z being lenient on those caught botting. Clearly the rage on here is coming from those who got caught botting.

#GetOverItPleaseAndServeBan

The game has a small community, 56 active players ban are 50% of full servers.

Understand the point?

( 56 days of ban. YES SO LONG )
Soul Changer
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Mage
22nd November 2014 19:51:06

Quoting K-Zodron:
Today we banned 54 accounts for using illegal botting software specifically designed for Zezenia Online. We strictly prohibit the usage of third party software to give players an advantage over fair players, and will continue to monitor the cheating situation closely in the future as well.

Due to the nature of the botting software and the fact that this is a first automatic ban wave, the bans are only 56 days long. However, from now on all automatically detected botters will be banned permanently when caught.

Hopefully the environment in Zezenia will be more fair in the future with no autoheal or combo bots!

Yours,
Zezenia Staff

All of this job was well done, but keep in mind that these people were not the only people that botted. There's a big bunch of people that are botting as well and should be banned too. Talking about the ban time I think its fair enough since its the first time its done and to advertise everyone else.On the other part, some of us that botted didn't clearly see anything that restricts botting, I suggest you put the terms and condition , specifically the cheating part when you create an account and also about the illegal stuff because im pretty sure that no one reads that and the newcomers wouldnt read it too so if they decide to bot they will be banned, I say this because in some games its allowed and because I didnt clearly see it until now.

Bot detecting system is good but you should also focus on lag spikes , freezes and so on because A LOT of people have been dying because of that including me, and most of us are not compensated. However, launching a new update wouldn't be bad, the population in zezenia is basically the same and I dont really see the game growing since I started playing. With the update I mean new hunting zones , new monsters for high lvl players and so on.
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »