3rd April 2014 10:36:50 K-Zodron View post »
4th April 2014 10:20:28 K-Zodron View post »
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
6th April 2014 15:54:19

The staged experience rates will probably have to be added ahead of the actual update, I think we can implement them on Everath this weekend.

by things how are you discouraging people go slowly and stop playing, things they need quickly, do not give any importance...

if this is a business (or whatever you want to call it) Lend only a little more attention...

for a better zezenia, tato ;)
Skillerc
Player

Pharos
Level 274
Mage
6th April 2014 16:01:03 (Last edited 6th April 2014 16:01:43)

double post
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
6th April 2014 16:09:13

Quoting Petee Yanke:
Quoting K-Zodron:

The staged experience rates will probably have to be added ahead of the actual update, I think we can implement them on Everath this weekend.

By what it looks like, you are discouraging people, encouraging them to play less, slowly and stop playing. We need it quicklly, yet you do not give any importance...

If this is a business (or whatever you wanna to call it) Lend only a little more attention to it...

For a better zezenia, tato ;)

That's what I understood from his message and I agreed. To be honest, the fact there's still a level cap is a good thing for me, since my enemies aren't PGing yet. BUT The level cap is demotivating not only my enemies, along with most high lvls of the server and most have stopped playing already or have been retired, something like that.

A more accurate response about when could the new experience stage be implemented, maybe a proper date, would be great to keep those people playing, IMO.

The server is great so far, but needs some tweaks and more attention, not just the exp stages, but also more gold drop rate or something like that to fix the economy.

Thanks in advance and, again, very good job on the development of the next update.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
6th April 2014 17:35:48 (Last edited 6th April 2014 17:36:22)

I basically got from it, "When's the update you said this weekend" :D
It would be good to get the increased cap with a few other changes even if it takes a little longer.
Tricked
Player

Elysium
Level 184
Ranger
10th April 2014 12:20:06

Will be this weekend the update at Everath?
Leary
Player

Pharos
Level 174
Ranger
10th April 2014 12:50:23

Quoting Pandazinhu:
Will be this weekend the update at Everath?

It already happened, but the update of everath is just about the cap.
Tricked
Player

Elysium
Level 184
Ranger
11th April 2014 15:11:13

Oh i was wrong, weekend will be a preview of the update, my english again playing tricks on me hehe, anyway thanks for the reply Leary.
« First
2 3 4