The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
3rd April 2014 16:04:45

Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting El Viperz:
Very nice, also good to give an incite to what you have been working on over the past week.
I have one question though, will the Everath Patch be implemented with the update or before hand?

The staged experience rates will probably have to be added ahead of the actual update, I think we can implement them on Everath this weekend.

K-Zodron, talking about Everath: is there any chance that the gold droprate of monsters get increased by 20% like it was on Tartarus?
If possible, it could even be implemented on this Patch this weekend!

There's a problem with the economy right now, the newbies have a hard time making cash, all rare items on market are very low priced and almost nobody buys them. also there would be huge positive impacts in the Economy of Everath if the GOLD droprate were increased by 20% like on Tartarus...

Please think about it and reply before the weekend!

Thanks in advance and good job with the new stuff
Promil
Premium

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
3rd April 2014 16:20:36

I saw emerald armor for 50k :D
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
3rd April 2014 17:34:20 (Last edited 3rd April 2014 17:36:59)

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting K-Zodron:
Quoting El Viperz:
Very nice, also good to give an incite to what you have been working on over the past week.
I have one question though, will the Everath Patch be implemented with the update or before hand?

The staged experience rates will probably have to be added ahead of the actual update, I think we can implement them on Everath this weekend.

K-Zodron, talking about Everath: is there any chance that the gold droprate of monsters get increased by 20% like it was on Tartarus?
If possible, it could even be implemented on this Patch this weekend!

There's a problem with the economy right now, the newbies have a hard time making cash, all rare items on market are very low priced and almost nobody buys them. also there would be huge positive impacts in the Economy of Everath if the GOLD droprate were increased by 20% like on Tartarus...

Please think about it and reply before the weekend!

Thanks in advance and good job with the new stuff

There is a few factors to why this has happened on this server and the two mains ones are the majority of the population are mages and they're known for not being very good in the profit area, the second is not being allowed to sell premium cards, on the other servers this could happen so a lot of money was being pumped in to the economy.

There could be a few ways to help the situation without hurting the "Rares", one would be to increase the amount of gold dropped (30-40%) to help the economy grow and the second could be to increase the price creature products sell to the shop for by like 5-10x (As now the creature product shop is of no use)

This one is kind of a proposal, I was thinking maybe you should add Mana and Health Flasks to the higher end monsters as an extra incentive and a bigger reward for the higher players. I'm not saying 10 per monsters, but maybe 1-3 flasks with a 1/5 chance of looting or something. (Could also do this for lower monsters but instead add Jars and so on.

Anyway great work and hoped you liked some of my troll posts from through the week.. :D
K-Zodron
Staff

4th April 2014 10:20:28 (Last edited 4th April 2014 10:20:38)

Quoting Galator:
In this section (Terms and Conditions), of the Zezenia Website, there are 2 links with error code 404. Typically, "404 Not Found" is generated in a web page when a user attempts to follow a broken or dead link. These two links described may be found below in the following screenshot or the "Game Rules/Terms and Conditions" links provided above.

Thanks, these links have been fixed now.

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:

I will consider this!
Mano Gengiva
Player

Platon
Level 112
Mage
4th April 2014 14:24:05

Sweet jesus, you guys complain about everything. Increased gold droprate?? Monsters dropping Mana and Health flasks? pff

The only items that are being sold cheap are the quest items (that can't be sold at npc) and the pcards (that's a matter of supply and demand that occurs because too many people want to sell pcards in order to make gold).

Just put a NPC price to quest items and another handfull of items that can't be sold at NPC (Serpent Scepter, Goldbow, Ruby Armor). The Pcard issue will fix it by itself, at the beggining of the server each pcard was 3.5k, now it's 5k, eventually it will stabilize in it's true worth in the server.

K-Z you need to learn how to handle a bit of peer pressure. 2-3 People make the same complaint in a couple of different threads and you just go and cave in. Grow a backbone man.
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
4th April 2014 14:39:14

I think that a slight increase in gold droprate would be good for low levels being able to maintain playability on mages without hunting the always packed spawn of lep's

Also i liek the idea of health flask or some other potion drops on big monsters so we can have some incentive to hunt them when they never drop a loot.

Also creature products of some monsters never drop** (Punisher skins)

Ryan~
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
4th April 2014 15:04:51

Quoting Mano Gengiva:
Sweet jesus, you guys complain about everything. Increased gold droprate?? Monsters dropping Mana and Health flasks? pff

The only items that are being sold cheap are the quest items (that can't be sold at npc) and the pcards (that's a matter of supply and demand that occurs because too many people want to sell pcards in order to make gold).

Just put a NPC price to quest items and another handfull of items that can't be sold at NPC (Serpent Scepter, Goldbow, Ruby Armor). The Pcard issue will fix it by itself, at the beggining of the server each pcard was 3.5k, now it's 5k, eventually it will stabilize in it's true worth in the server.

K-Z you need to learn how to handle a bit of peer pressure. 2-3 People make the same complaint in a couple of different threads and you just go and cave in. Grow a backbone man.

Pcards were at 1k each and then 2k each at the start. Now theyre 4,5k~5k each. Maybe IF YOU PLAYED in Everath as your main server, you'd know of those stuff, no?

Mano Gengiva
Premium: Yes
World: Tipitaka

Thanks, you might return to your pokeball now? Do you mind?
Everath players apreciate it!
Mano Gengiva
Player

Platon
Level 112
Mage
4th April 2014 15:13:22

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Quoting Mano Gengiva:

Pcards were at 1k each and then 2k each at the start. Now theyre 4,5k~5k each. Maybe IF YOU PLAYED in Everath as your main server, you'd know of those stuff, no?

Mano Gengiva
Premium: Yes
World: Tipitaka

Thanks, you might return to your pokeball now? Do you mind?
Everath players apreciate it!

You only proved my point that the price is rising and eventually will stabilize at it's true worth.

Thank you very much for the input.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
4th April 2014 15:29:01 (Last edited 4th April 2014 15:39:16)

Quoting Mano Gengiva:
You only proved my point that the price is rising and eventually will stabilize at it's true worth.

Thank you very much for the input.

Who said that by increasing the gold droprate(20% or 30~40% as suggested by El Viperz AKA Barry Snail) will make the Pcard's price decrease? Are you dumb or what?

Newcommers are having a hard time at the early game, much specially on Everath, they barely hunt and already reach lvl 30+, so they gotta spend a pcard to cancel the task. They complain about 4~5k price, IMAGINE if the price was 10~14k per premium card with this existent gold drop rate??

It's not every newcommer that can buy pcards IRL to sell ingame, you gotta picture the big scene, not just mid dozen of newcommers. Some newcommers might buy pcards right away after playing for 1-2 days, but some others (probably the majority of them) might wait like a week or a month before they spend money with that game in order to gain trust, to see that the game is real, that has future. The thing is that with this economy right now, they can have an unhappy and unwanted first impression of the game. I already have a Barbarian lvl 135 with 74/74 to make money. What about the lvl 30~40 warriors with 40/40 that get a 900ish lion task?

Also, Everath has lots of random peekays since it's easier to level up a character, so the chance these newcommers die and lose a backpack or weapon are even higher than in any other server.

There are several other issues caused by the lack of gold ingame, I won't list them here, since it has clearly been put as an essential problem to be fixed by El Viperz and Ryan The Alcomist here in this thread and also ingame by other players.

The server needs more money influx ASAP. Either by increasing gold droprate or by increasing NPC prices of collect products as mentioned above by El Viperz.

If you like to play in Tipitaka, a server with 5~15 players online, A DEAD SERVER, keep it real, do your own stuff you're used to do THERE, BUT FAR AWAY FROM EVERATH'S STUFF. I - along with all the other Everath players, I suppose - like Everath with 100+ players online and I've noticed that the economy is fked up and it needs a solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance, mr high IQ Gengiva
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
4th April 2014 15:43:40

Mano, why do you fight Everath so hard? The existence of this server seems to insult you so much that you don't want it to grow anymore, you keep flamming the good proposals non stop, i'm glad K-z is not listening to you nor should he with your stupid ideas and silly thoughts, he's trying to provide what his costumers enjoy more and it's working duh
1 2 3 4