3rd April 2014 10:36:50 K-Zodron View post »
4th April 2014 10:20:28 K-Zodron View post »
Mano Gengiva
Player

Platon
Level 112
Mage
4th April 2014 16:10:26

I never said that the increase of the gold rate will make the pcards price decrease. The fact that you made that correlation just shows how a dumbfu** you are.

I said that the price of pcards are increasing, showing that the economy is stabilizing.

What pisses me off is that you people keep bitching and bitching but you don't give a shit about newcomers, you just want the increased goldrate so people can afford to buy your rares so you can keep buying your flasks for your warring.

A newcommer to Everath doesn't need any goddamn help, its a 10x server with 2x training. And so what if they may hap have to spend an aditional pcard or 3 to cancel a few tasks? Noone is obligated to use Osvald, that npc is a privilege, not a right. If you're unhappy with his demands and rewards, DONT USE HIM.

Im just tired of lazyfucks like you coming to the forum to bitch and moan, wanting the game to fit your needs instead of you adapting to the game.

And Koolera, you ask me why I fight so hard? It's because every single time I open this forum I see another stupid request that is just outright insulting. High level monsters dropping HEALTH AND MANA FLASKS?!? 30-40% Increase in GOLD? For a server that has a stable and continuously expanding economy? Do you even listen to yourself?
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
4th April 2014 16:21:26 (Last edited 4th April 2014 16:23:35)

I'll finish my attempt of dialogue with you here with these words about you:
Simply. IGNORANT.
Too bad I've transfered my Pyromancer to Platon instead of Tipitaka, otherwise we'd have some closer talks.

See ya
Ryan The Alcomist
Player

Pharos
Level 171
Warrior
4th April 2014 16:56:57

Skool Ya

Premium: Yes
World: Tipitaka

Ryan ;) ~
Kuuro
Player

Pharos
Level 57
Mage
4th April 2014 17:38:12

@Mano Gengiva
1- My wish is +20% gold drop only
2- Newcomers don't need help? i'm sorry mr perfect, but when you start something new from the scratch how can you possibility be good at it or even understand? LOGIC 0, I've teached several newcomers in this server, showing spawns and giving tips, most of them don't even know how to train skills and this is one of the hardest things for them to adapt. Doesn't matter if there are guides, some people need direct tutoring or they will quit the game after a few hours and never log in again.
3- Increasing the gold rate will increase cards price with time anyway, making it more valuable and attractive to buy/sell since it will be easier to afford it in-game, good for k-z and good for the players. It's a win win so stop whining FFS

Waiting for a certain someone to repply here, I still need a smarter person than I to make you understand this kind of stuff since you don't play here.
Endo
Player

Elysium
Level 102
Warrior
4th April 2014 20:04:19

Gold is already flooding into the system at a fast enough rate. When i loot say a glory amulet i sell it to the game for 30k because that's the market price for it.. So then 30k was added to the game.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
4th April 2014 21:03:29 (Last edited 4th April 2014 21:05:25)

Quoting Mano Gengiva:
I never said that the increase of the gold rate will make the pcards price decrease. The fact that you made that correlation just shows how a dumbfu** you are.

I said that the price of pcards are increasing, showing that the economy is stabilizing.

What pisses me off is that you people keep bitching and bitching but you don't give a shit about newcomers, you just want the increased goldrate so people can afford to buy your rares so you can keep buying your flasks for your warring.

A newcommer to Everath doesn't need any goddamn help, its a 10x server with 2x training. And so what if they may hap have to spend an aditional pcard or 3 to cancel a few tasks? Noone is obligated to use Osvald, that npc is a privilege, not a right. If you're unhappy with his demands and rewards, DONT USE HIM.

Im just tired of lazyfucks like you coming to the forum to bitch and moan, wanting the game to fit your needs instead of you adapting to the game.

And Koolera, you ask me why I fight so hard? It's because every single time I open this forum I see another stupid request that is just outright insulting. High level monsters dropping HEALTH AND MANA FLASKS?!? 30-40% Increase in GOLD? For a server that has a stable and continuously expanding economy? Do you even listen to yourself?

Firstly I would like to start off by saying that the increase in P-Cards doesn't show the stability of the economy in any way, it shows that the prices are getting driven up by rather a player or a dry patch of premium card buyers, it could also show that the market is in fact unstable, there is always a price "Bloat" before the bubble bursts and the market starts to crash (If you need an example take a look at the world economy crisis a few years back)

Also I would like to say that, just cause you find it hard to believe other people actually care about the game and want new comers to have a smooth transition in to the game doesn't mean it's not the case, I have in fact proposed a lot of things which would not benefit me but would help newcomers in to the game. Imagine a new player who has came from "Tibia" and likes how mages work, he then tries to play a mage here, it is a struggle for people who know this game to level a mage without the need of buying and selling premium cards.

To the point about Osvald, it has been made a right as normal training is 2x slower than Osvald, which would then put a paying customer 2x further ahead than a non payer, so saying it is not a necessity is beyond a joke for any class.

To call anyone "Lazy fucks" just cause they want to help the game and give suggestions on doing so is not only childish but just shows how naive you're to the whole situation.

One last thing, there is more going out of the game than is coming in, with the systems such as blessings red name and Osvald, also the obvious ones such as potions. I also suggested potions as it would make hard monsters feel more rewarding cause there is nothing worse than coming back from a hunt with just gold and a few creature products.
Mano Gengiva
Player

Platon
Level 112
Mage
4th April 2014 21:24:07 (Last edited 4th April 2014 21:27:18)

Quoting El Viperz:

Firstly I would like to start off by saying that the increase in P-Cards doesn't show the stability of the economy in any way, it shows that the prices are getting driven up by rather a player or a dry patch of premium card buyers, it could also show that the market is in fact unstable, there is always a price "Bloat" before the bubble bursts and the market starts to crash (If you need an example take a look at the world economy crisis a few years back)

Also I would like to say that, just cause you find it hard to believe other people actually care about the game and want new comers to have a smooth transition in to the game doesn't mean it's not the case, I have in fact proposed a lot of things which would not benefit me but would help newcomers in to the game. Imagine a new player who has came from "Tibia" and likes how mages work, he then tries to play a mage here, it is a struggle for people who know this game to level a mage without the need of buying and selling premium cards.

To the point about Osvald, it has been made a right as normal training is 2x slower than Osvald, which would then put a paying customer 2x further ahead than a non payer, so saying it is not a necessity is beyond a joke for any class.

To call anyone "Lazy fucks" just cause they want to help the game and give suggestions on doing so is not only childish but just shows how naive you're to the whole situation.

One last thing, there is more going out of the game than is coming in, with the systems such as blessings red name and Osvald, also the obvious ones such as potions. I also suggested potions as it would make hard monsters feel more rewarding cause there is nothing worse than coming back from a hunt with just gold and a few creature products.

One player can't individually drive up the price of an item unless there is a high demand for it. If the price he was putting was unfair people simply wouldn't buy it. The fact that people are increasing the price of the pcards and other players continue to buy is the living proof of a healthy economy with an ongoing balancing of the supply and demand.

Furthermore, it is not a struggle to level a Mage on any server, even less on a 10x one. Pyromancers may have a greater need of gold since some of them level up with mana shots given their buff and expensive combos, but thats the price you pay for having the most damage dealing mage vocation.

And yes, alot of people that are here with these complaints are lazyfucks. Making money is easy, but it's easier to come here and bitch and moan asking for a higher goldrate than to take their lazy asses and go farm it.

If you are spending more gold than you are making, because you are getting redname, using blesses and flasks, then thats you're problem, not the servers. Your server is a normal PVP server (Even though it does resemble a OZS) it has been said time and time again. If you want to war all the time that you're issue. Don't change the game for the whole server because you and you're guild are wasting more than you are making, be a man and deal with it.
Derp
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Mage
4th April 2014 21:46:25 (Last edited 4th April 2014 21:48:59)

Quoting Mano Gengiva:
Quoting El Viperz:

One player can't individually drive up the price of an item unless there is a high demand for it. If the price he was putting was unfair people simply wouldn't buy it. The fact that people are increasing the price of the pcards and other players continue to buy is the living proof of a healthy economy with an ongoing balancing of the supply and demand.

Furthermore, it is not a struggle to level a Mage on any server, even less on a 10x one. Pyromancers may have a greater need of gold since some of them level up with mana shots given their buff and expensive combos, but thats the price you pay for having the most damage dealing mage vocation.

And yes, alot of people that are here with these complaints are lazyfucks. Making money is easy, but it's easier to come here and bitch and moan asking for a higher goldrate than to take their lazy asses and go farm it.

If you are spending more gold than you are making, because you are getting redname, using blesses and flasks, then thats you're problem, not the servers. Your server is a normal PVP server (Even though it does resemble a OZS) it has been said time and time again. If you want to war all the time that you're issue. Don't change the game for the whole server because you and you're guild are wasting more than you are making, be a man and deal with it.

One person could influence the market and it has happened before even on huge games as such as WOW, say the current price of a premium card is 4.5k, you buy all the cards at that and re list them at 4.65k, then continue to let the price fall back down to 4.5k then buy them and re list at 4.65k, after a while you start bumping the price up bit by bit and before you know it the price has risen due to supply and demand.

I think it's a struggle and other tend to agree, without Osvald and sometimes a hunting partner there would of been times where I went minus during a hunt just using Draining and my wand.

If anything a person who doesn't complain would be more lazy than a person who does, but the fact that you think people aren't out farming money is just delusional at best, I've been farming it on my mage, warrior and sometimes my ranger and I wouldn't say I'm rich by any standards.

In a game where I can get 1 shot by 2 people, me having to buy blessings is no way a fault of which I take part in, also the fact it is a high rate pvp server just asks for PK teams and people who want to fight, also it's not just my guild there is a lot of people from different guilds and even enemy guilds who share the same views.

A lot of people would say "If you've came to a speed server for a RPG fest then you're the lazy one".
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
6th April 2014 14:44:25

Any preview about the possibility of implementing the experience stages on Everath still today (this weekend) ? Ty
Cartujo
Sage

Elysium
Level 212
Warrior
6th April 2014 15:47:06

Quoting Warlockk Nonpvp:
Any preview about the possibility of implementing the experience stages on Everath still today (this weekend) ? Ty

gotta agree already 150 XD
1 2 3 4