Show staff replies in this thread
5th July 2013 15:51:23 K-Zodron View post »
5th July 2013 19:27:41 K-Zodron View post »
Skorilieeeloei
Sage

Platon
Level 25
Warrior
23rd June 2013 01:41:54 (Last edited 6th December 2013 03:04:19)

I come here to put a little bit of my opinion and suggestion to be implemented in the game.

1) Furniture

With the increase of players, and the largest occupation of houses, it is extremely necessary to the implementation of new furniture items and decorations.

Examples:
-Furnaces.
-Items that hang on the wall like paintings, swords, spears.
-Bracket armor.

*This proposal has already been made by me in this thread: http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/6465.html

2) Javelins in warzone

As the name already says.

3) More RPG

More rpg, like elaborate and complex histories for each type of quest and puzzles.

Examples:
-Remove backpack of countries.
-Outfit of Neymar, Dragon Ball.

4) System of follow

Everyone, especially the warriors, know that Zezenia not developed this system right. He is slow, and not very helpful.

5) Dp area

Instead be just like a bag/backpack, it could open the screen center.
Which would bring benefits such as greater ease in organization.

Example:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I put this size, because they are not all computers containing a large work area.

*Proposal made by Protector in this thread: http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/9692.html.*

6) Market edit

When we sell an item through the market system, its show only one message: "you just sell something". The staff of Zezenia could place a system that would recognize the item that you just sold and the message appeared with the name of the item you sold.
*Proposal made by Cacomixtle.

7) Character Outfit

Could show the female and male accessory in the screen.
*Proposal made by Elox Kadrakoe.

8) Traveling

Ever happened to you. You have been traveling by boat and when you talked with the npc, you realized that he had forgotten the money. Well my proposal is to make the bank have a direct line with all boats, where you do not need to have the money on hand, just in the bank.

9) Puzzles and Missions

I think the game needs new quests/missions for all types of players, whether level 40, 50, 60. But not really easy and simple quests, something related to discover mysteries and puzzles to solve, without leaving aside the monsters. Like a proposal #3.
*Proposal made by Kratox.

10) Quest Log

Simply fix the first place for the quests that are being performed, and not those that have already been made
*Proposal made by Lord of Avernus.

11) Market

Put a limit of time for items in it. One solution would be to pay a rent for each item that is it. Only for so not worth put a trash in the market.
*Proposal made by Ryosuke.

12) Events

As the name already says. The players feel very lack of a greater dynamic made by the staff. The game has several places where they could ocorres different events like:
-Warzone, for PVP and PVM events.
-Football Arena, for football events.
-Arena, for PVP events.

And as has already been done once, a quiz about the game.

13) Cancel the rest of premium time

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Simple, in your account page you can cancel the rest of your time of premium.
Those hours you are stuck in somewhere, like in nocturnes and wants to return to city.. !

14) New bodies for the bosses

Almost all the bosses in the game has the same body of your monsters or just some details that differ it of the others.
My proposal is give them a new body.
Examples:

Hrekkand -> The body of old Orknie General is a good idea
Galiantors -> Do a big armor in itself
Jovsrettok -> Some mushrooms in the body

etc etc...

___

This list can be updated over time, for now it is.
Comment your opinion ! And give more proposals to also be added to the list.

Thx,
Skorili~
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 951
Warrior
23rd June 2013 15:52:49

I like the idea of furniture and furnace items. maybe add one more item that comes every server restart but don't tell us where it is :D.
Hectox
Player

Platon
Level 5
Mage
23rd June 2013 16:39:56

Agreed with 3 More RPG

* Zezenia should definitely remove dragon ball outfit and add more outfits like warrior, mage, barbarian, citizen, ranger outfit.

Agreed with 1.Furniture

* Make banners available to buy or get from a quest.
Vee
Player

Pharos
Level 92
Mage
23rd June 2013 17:19:32 (Last edited 23rd June 2013 17:21:08)

Quoting Skorilieeeloei:

1) Furniture

With the increase of players, and the largest occupation of houses, it is extremely necessary to the implementation of new furniture items and decorations.

Examples:
-Furnaces.
-Items that hang on the wall like paintings, swords, spears.
-Bracket armor.

Yea, of course, but I don't think this got so high priority. Anyway, sure new sprites are always needed.

Quoting Skorilieeeloei:

2) Javelins in warzone

As the name already says.

Small change, shouldn't be much asked from a staff. I would like that a lot.

Quoting Skorilieeeloei:

3) More RPG

More rpg, like elaborate and complex histories for each type of quest and puzzles.

Examples:
-Remove backpack of countries.
-Outfit of Neymar, Dragon Ball.

There is already written some books about histories etc. Sure all of these are really needed and there should be more. But, cant really expect it come just like that, since it's not that simple to make. I don't really see anything bad about the backpacks, but well, instead than having Finnish backpack or different colour backpack, I would prefer a backpack that looks just uhm, like a backpack, but different kind than the one we already have. I mean, now that instead than having different paintings, there could be such different kind of backpacks. But, then again, this is just more work, and it's almost meaningless to me, so... I would say that could be done when everything else is already done. Outfits... Kind of agree. I have never liked dragon ball, and well those hairs.. I admit 100lvl quest's hair is pretty nice, but it's just.. Not zezenia.

Quoting Skorilieeeloei:

4) System of follow

Everyone, especially the warriors, know that Zezenia not developed this system right. He is slow, and not very helpful.
___

I like the way it is. Warriors are already easy to play. In my opinion it would be just lame if in pvp, all you do is put follow/atk and heal yourself. So, I like that it''s uhm, lacks. Gives more priority to walking on keyboard, which gives you more things to do with hand.

Mainly good proposals, but nothing really uhm, important. Just those little things. But, then in other hand.. Those little things are uually the things you enjoy the most.
Skorilieeeloei
Sage

Platon
Level 25
Warrior
23rd June 2013 20:57:46 (Last edited 13th July 2013 00:13:41)

UPDATE !

Check the latest number in the list.

___
Thx,
Skorili~
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 331
Warrior
23rd June 2013 21:55:25

I like the RPG thing, dragon ball outfits are ridiculous.
I'd like to suggest something about market. A way (any way!) to know what item you just sold on market should be added to the game. I think it should be cool if "slots" were added to your market interface, you'd place your item in certain slot, and whenever you sell it the message "You just sold your item in slot X" would appear.
That way a message for every and each item (including stackables) would be unnecessary, you would only have to memorize which item you put in which slot.
Elox Kadrakoe
Player

Elysium
Level 6
Warrior
23rd June 2013 22:31:45 (Last edited 23rd June 2013 22:31:57)

What about the outfit window, I highly recommend to add something like a bar where it says if the outfit is "male" or "female" because sometimes I'm not sure about it.
Boldking
Player

Pharos
Level 66
Ranger
24th June 2013 17:55:07

Agreed with all.
Skorilieeeloei
Sage

Platon
Level 25
Warrior
24th June 2013 23:08:23 (Last edited 27th June 2013 22:07:54)

UPDATE !

Check the numbers #6, #7, #8 in the list.

Thx,
Skorili~
Hectox
Player

Platon
Level 5
Mage
25th June 2013 00:36:08 (Last edited 25th June 2013 00:36:57)

Complicated Quests

They should do some really hard quests like level 90-120 and really good reward. For example you talk with Thomas he gives you a recipe to craft a sword and in recipe it says: You need 5 Iron Ore, a piece of skin from emmentku, 3 red jewels, a bottle of fresh blood warg. Then when you're done you go to Thomas and give him the items,then he crafting the sword and he give it to you. Then he says "Theres a path in north of karkkila blablabla. You need the sword for enter a portal. Put the sword in a rarely stone ingame and then portals open. You enter, then quest begin in the end your team meet a boss then when boss is dead 100% you get boss heart leave it to Elsa because she likes to collect products or leave it to Thomas. Then you should be rewarded. Ofcourse there should be in library a story about it.

This was just an example

Thanks
1 2 3
Last »