|
Leumaz Player
Pharos
Level 144
Warrior
1K
|
16th August 2026 05:14:20
I’ve been playing since 2008 and lived through that shitty 2011 reset, but I feel like the game has changed hands; I’ve noticed a massive decline since then the game, which used to strive to be unique, now looks more and more like an OTserver.
|
|
Maz Player
Platon
Level 18
Mage
|
16 days 18 hours ago (Last edited 16 days 18 hours ago) I’ve been playing since 2008 and lived through that shitty 2011 reset, but I feel like the game has changed hands; I’ve noticed a massive decline since then the game, which used to strive to be unique, now looks more and more like an OTserver. To be fair, the new guys updated the game loads. Looks like leveling has gotten crazy now with level 2000+, tibia has lvl 3000+ now lol... WoW (and many many games) has gone through this problem... you make characters ridiculously powerful (vertical progression) the game gets boring as f**k Also $18 pet scrolls... wtf... subclass change, outfits... |