1 2 3
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
12th July 2026 16:40:51

Hi,
On the seasonal server, I started working on the Smuggler quest. However, I didn’t manage to finish it before the server ended.
Later, on Elysium, I started the Smart Trader Quest. It took me 2 months to collect all the necessary artifacts. Up until that point, I was able to complete every single mission, so I kept progressing through the questline. However, when I try to hand over the artifacts to Teddy, he says he won't talk to "your kind."
I understand this is because I originally started the Smuggler mission. But when I go to hand in the final Smuggler mission instead, they also tell me they won't talk to "your kind." Because of this, I am completely stuck and cannot finish either of the quests.
I know I made a mistake by mixing them up, but I believe this is a game bug - starting one of these mutually exclusive quests should completely block the ability to start the other in the first place.
Could you please look into this and reset my progress for the Smuggler quest? I would just like to be able to finish at least one of them.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
13th July 2026 17:22:37 (Last edited 13th July 2026 17:22:56)

Day 1 of bumping until Administration answers.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
14th July 2026 16:25:55

Day 2 of bumping until Administration answers.

PS
E-mail has been sent last week.
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
15th July 2026 18:52:16

Day 3 of bumping until Administration answers.

Yesterday Spain was so much better than France. I am impressed.
What do you think about today’s match England vs Argentina? I think it will be very close, both teams can win. I’d say extra time or even penalties will be needed.
Jebe The Arrow
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 207
Ranger
15th July 2026 21:59:38 (Last edited 15th July 2026 22:00:07)

I got same problem once, i just had redo again all the npcs since the begining and the thing went trough.

Try it,
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
16th July 2026 06:21:43

Quoting Jebe The Arrow:
I got same problem once, i just had redo again all the npcs since the begining and the thing went trough.

Try it,


Both of them ignore me and don’t want to talk anything :(
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
16th July 2026 18:31:58

Day 4 of bumping until Administration answers.

Soon final. I think Spain is much better - it’s a great team. However if Argentina manages to win it is yet another Ballon d’Or for Messi (speaking as Real Madrid fan).
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
17th July 2026 15:12:37

Day 5 of bumping until Administration answers.

Today a little bit quicker than 24h, because my friend’s wedding starts in 45 minutes 8)
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
18th July 2026 18:43:53

Day 6 of bumping until Administration answers.

Tired today :(
Angel Spirit
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 548
Mage
24
25
10K
19th July 2026 21:54:33

Day 7 of bumping until Administration answers.

¡España, campeona del mundo!
1 2 3