|
Dark Sinistro Player
Pharos
Level 234
Ranger
|
4th July 2026 17:16:21
I'm just a neutral player trying to enjoy Pharos. I tried to do the level 160 dungeon, but another player kept trolling me. Eventually, he got tired and sent me this. This kind of racist comment should be taken seriously by the staff. Racism has no place in the game.
![]() Thanks to player Olha Pedraa for the support. Much appreciated. |
|
Olha Pedraa Player
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
|
4th July 2026 17:22:35 I'm just a neutral player trying to enjoy Pharos. I tried to do the level 160 dungeon, but another player kept trolling me. Eventually, he got tired and sent me this. This kind of racist comment should be taken seriously by the staff. Racism has no place in the game. ![]() Thanks to player Olha Pedraa for the support. Much appreciated. And yet, these guys claim they want what's best for the game, but they keep attacking neutrals just to pin the blame on Brazilians—but sooner or later, their true colors will be revealed. |
|
Can I Hit Player
Pharos
Level 467
Warrior
S9
169K
|
4th July 2026 17:30:09
Stop switching your accounts to cry
![]() ![]()
|
|
Millasz Player
Pharos
Level 503
Warrior
S9
23K
|
4th July 2026 17:36:17 Stop switching your accounts to cry ![]() ![]() ![]() I didn't know committing crimes online was considered "crying." |
|
Olha Pedraa Player
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
|
4th July 2026 17:40:32 I'm just a neutral player trying to enjoy Pharos. I tried to do the level 160 dungeon, but another player kept trolling me. Eventually, he got tired and sent me this. This kind of racist comment should be taken seriously by the staff. Racism has no place in the game. ![]() Thanks to player Olha Pedraa for the support. Much appreciated. I don't know what game you came from, but that's normal in Zezenia. Sorry you had to go through that, friend—there are no rules in this game |
|
Can I Hit Player
Pharos
Level 467
Warrior
S9
169K
|
4th July 2026 17:59:00 Stop switching your accounts to cry ![]() ![]() ![]() I didn't know committing crimes online was considered "crying." CRIMES! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
Olha Pedraa Player
Pharos
Level 466
Mage
S9
31K
|
4th July 2026 18:12:45 Stop switching your accounts to cry ![]() ![]() ![]() I didn't know committing crimes online was considered "crying." Nerves is there to prove my point: everything *you* do is against the rules, but everything *they* do is within the rules—you report it, and suddenly *you're* the one breaking the rules, hahaha. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
Gelik Cuida Player
Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12K
|
4th July 2026 20:54:02 (Last edited 4th July 2026 20:54:33)
Those guys are patetic
They can’t Handle they already lose, and lost the oportunity to lvl up in aegis Its tragic they cant play, even if staff help them The sad thing, even with nobody in their ways, they cant maintain the community The prove: is that aegis is complete isolate and they cant make that community alive In other hand the br community keep pharos alive Staff at least choose the worst community to invest |
|
Ajama Player
Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
S9
S8
S1
94K
|
5th July 2026 00:18:09 (Last edited 5th July 2026 00:19:19)
Ye keep on cheating and put barrels on every sqm of tarmell, you guys are fkn maniacs...
No one will play this fkn game, players are free to do what they want, what you are doing and getting away with is totally insane. Gratz on your superior accomplishment fkn nerds.. cheating on lvl 2000+ chars to beat lvl 500s.. your so incredibly damn bad at this game. Realise the truth and go sleep for once. What an embarassment |
|
Millasz Player
Pharos
Level 503
Warrior
S9
23K
|
5th July 2026 11:32:48 (Last edited 5th July 2026 11:35:00) Ye keep on cheating and put barrels on every sqm of tarmell, you guys are fkn maniacs... No one will play this fkn game, players are free to do what they want, what you are doing and getting away with is totally insane. Gratz on your superior accomplishment fkn nerds.. cheating on lvl 2000+ chars to beat lvl 500s.. your so incredibly damn bad at this game. Realise the truth and go sleep for once. What an embarassment Let's remove Barrel from the game. Pharos might as well become a non-PvP server so you can play there. |