1 2
Yakuzaa
Premium

Pharos
Level 719
Ranger
29th December 2023 18:32:38 (Last edited 29th December 2023 19:07:19)

Ladies and gentlemen, let's talk a bit more about Zezenia online!

About 12 years ago, I decided to start playing this amazing game!

However, with the recent changes, after the set began to be enchanted, there has been a big change in the gameplay, and in the way we play, and that some classes are predominant!

I'm taking the levelup of the ranger very seriously, because I believe there is great potential in the ranger, but I would like to suggest some changes, after all, after talking to some friends, I noticed that the ranger is a little below in terms of (Player vs Monsters), the so-called PvE!

I believe that a change in the "Hellish Volley" spell would be interesting, because it covers both subclasses (Rogue and Marksman), and that nowadays, with the higher healing power (healing boost in the set), players have started to play by doing a lot of lure, because that's what you do from the point that the game evolves and you reach a certain higher level, just like in other mmorpg, we end up luring more monsters, in order to make a bigger exp / hour!

Point 1- The hellish volley, could decrease the cooldown (or be used as the cross of the warlock, hitting half the damage after the initial damage), this would not affect so much in PvP, but would help a lot in increasing the exp / hour, since, would kill the monsters a little faster, and consequently, we would go to the next lure, since, the ranger is a class made to give damage, as well as warlocks and pyromancer!

Point 2- The Rogue, on the other hand, has an area magic, which is the "Trap", and after
s it runs out, the colldown stays at 8 seconds, so the Rogue has this time of 8 seconds, with little sustein, which ends up being a negative point for the rogue, because area magic is what gives sustein for the class to go further, and get a good exp/hour!

With these changes in the set, I believe that everyone should have between 18-25% life steel, in order to have a better experience in their hunts, instead of healing a lot and consequently, hitting less in area and making a lower exp/hour!

Point 3- The Ranger boot (Vanguard Boots, 2 tier), is the only one in the new set (death knight and grand inquisitor, both are 3 tier), as well as other items, it is wronged, (silver gauntless, serpentine ring, magic wooden ring) and some other items! (https://imgur.com/a/gBByoFk)

Point 4 - They've taken away the Paladin's usefulness in the game, so much so that almost no one is playing Paladin or Shaman! The bravery is a great magic for pvp and pvm, and yet, they are unused, because both classes are below in damage (ok, I understand that each class has a function), but there is nothing challenging today, for both classes to be present in hunts!

Point 5 - We urgently need new monsters, so that paladins and shamans can get back to work, with the notorious change in tank sets and resistance,
the paladin is doing everything with his "hands behind his back" literally, so they could even use existing monsters, like an Orc Apprentice,
and make it radioactive, it would have much more strength than a templar priest, and it could be a great option for a paladin+shaman 5 on 5, since it would be
a higher experience, and it would take longer to kill him!

Point 6- The Shaman would become much more useful and would be able to make an exp "similar" to a warlock, if there were some kind of stronger monster with more life, and that could be killed 1 on 1
just like the Lince Ghost mechanic used to be, but again, monsters have now become ''Weak'', and need to be hunted in large numbers, hence the need for a strong monster with more life,
but with a certain distance between them (you could use the Geltharia map on the right, since it's not very popular these days).

Finally, last but not least, they could create a portal like templar, soul harvester (or lone eye) and some other smaller monster, just like they did with the hardcore lizard portal (which was excellent after all), but it's a unique option and best for high levels, who are already sick of hunting in the same places.
Several other hunts could be made from existing monsters, and above all, put new monsters in the game, after all, in the last 4 years, only the lizards (3), templars (2), soul harvester (1), correct me if I forgot any, please!
And it would be great for new players, and for those who have been following the game for longer, like me, new content, so they don't get bored and end up abandoning the game!

During these 12 years, I've seen several players coming and going, because the game is very good, but it lacks new monster content, which ends up leaving players bored!

Everything that was said here was for the purpose of improving the game, and I believe that many active and old players think exactly like me!
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
30th December 2023 16:55:09

Aparently, Staff dont care anymore...
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
31st December 2023 06:50:27

hard game... why no give free change class? need pay for that when the balanced is broken xD

in my opinion they need to add fixed statuses that require some requirement to upload them and give use to most of the objects since most of them are useless even so with the rarity setting in each one, for example making a tab similar to when you boost a monster but instead you can add items to upload a specific statistic so that you always see some progress, even if it is significant, that would help with progress in general
Super Man
Player

Elysium
Level 362
Warrior
31st December 2023 19:23:32

They could add pots bigger than the mana flask too, since the pyromancer is basically dead when he takes a trap! The idea of a single target monster is the same as Cheeno's, a good idea, it was supposed to be a stronger monster with a lot of damage, to kill in single target, but it has already become a common monster, with everyone stronger, for the set!
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
31st December 2023 19:28:26

Hello, the team should pay more attention to their community, pay attention to this post
+1 + 1
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
31st December 2023 22:45:48

Bruvs they ARE active when they can, even me playing so low time in Cronus, theyve should up alot of times.
Since a good friend Said to me that Many updates ARE coming to Zezenia.
Lets Just enjoy the Holidays and January we'll see.
Let's stop demanding so much, even though I think more could be done;
There's certainly a lot of things stored in the trunk for Zezenia.
Kortnus
Player

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
1st January 2024 17:27:34

Exactly. Please stop cry over and over :D
Everyting its ok :) They just need some time
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 803
Ranger
2nd January 2024 14:08:51

I wanted to know what happens with the staff, sometimes they are active, helping everyone, answering questions, providing updates and other months, they are completely gone.
Rtk Do Sio
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
2nd January 2024 20:07:47

It makes no sense to be a ranger in this game, you level slower solo, most players don't have time to level two or more and most Hunts are made for solo hunting! Warlock has the same power as the ranger in single target and does about 20-30% more exp per hour, solo!
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
2nd January 2024 21:17:26

Quoting Rtk Do Sio:
It makes no sense to be a ranger in this game, you level slower solo, most players don't have time to level two or more and most Hunts are made for solo hunting! Warlock has the same power as the ranger in single target and does about 20-30% more exp per hour, solo!

Noo dude, its not 20-30%!!! Its waaay more!! Warlock is completely unbalanced!! It has low mana cost, heals full health, has decent defense buff, deals insane AOE damage. That spell with 2 sec cooldown is BROKEN, the second hit should be removed. warlock is a SINGLE target class, is not correct that a warlock makes more exp than a pyro. But the game is soooo abandoned that is not worth complaining.
1 2