King Healer
Player

Pharos
Level 1005
Mage
14th December 2023 12:06:36

Good morning guys.
All good? I hope so.

I would like to talk again about some points that are basic and necessary in the game.

1- Improve visibility of pot times in the game. Nowadays I use about 8 pans to hunt and it's horrible to see which one is running out, some run out and I don't even notice because there are 7 active pans. My idea is to add a tab, just like VIP and Battle. A separate tab with the pot image and the time remaining (a count equal to the spell CD count on top of the pot image)

2-Option to remove the loot explosion, as I must have 1000 bps with this and every hunt fills many backpacks.

3-Urgently an improvement in the ranger, it is unacceptable to accept that a class like wl and mage hits 2s 1.5k magic and the ranger hits 800 (4s magic). My suggestion to balance the ranger a little is to put the hellish for 2s increasing its damage by 50%. (this would mean that the two subclasses would not be changed at first).
* Paladin Change - We don't have high level paladins because there is no need for hunting, because imagine a lvl 700 paladin, there will have to be much stronger fighters in the game and the exp of a paladin is half or less than that of the barbarian . I would make new hunts, but at the very least I would put desolation back in (adjusting the damage a little).

Ranger's Dodge Boot. Why is she level 2? It doesn't make any sense. It was colored at tier 3 like a warrior and a mage.

4-Why isn't the quiver enchanted? What's missing for that? It doesn't make sense either.

5- Today in the game there is an option using "CTRL + ;" for some functions, however it would be VERY GOOD to include the option of taking magic only from animals, this is extremely necessary in HARDCORE.

6- Implement the option to hunt only 1H, monster boosts and XP boost.

7- You included old outfits, which I personally thought was really cool, but I would like to see old magic in the game too. An option in the STORE, I don't know.

8- Buff time - Why do I have to rebuff every minute of a 2-hour hunt? Why not increase the buff time to 20min without CD? A simple improvement that changes a hunt a lot. It would bring more comfort.

9- Nowadays it takes me more than a month to get a skill, why not have a "wand" option in the store, so we can spend our money and thus train skills more quickly? This is true in all games, it improves the game's economy.

10- New use for collects, nowadays collects are dead. Wouldn't it be good to use a method of gaining skill stamina by delivering collect or something like that?

11- TIER in weapons. Nowadays I have at least 5 Mythic Beheader, why not create a new forge to increase the Tier of items/weapons, making it possible to increase their stats?

12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?

My ideas are those of many players, just bringing up some points that I am 100% sure would balance the classes, the game.
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
14th December 2023 14:00:10

Agree with all this.
Necromaniak
Premium

Pharos
Level 897
Mage
14th December 2023 14:14:34

Hello everybody... I was thinking about some improvements a while ago too, and I haven't shared here, I'll use this post too...

I like Kings ideas, specially the 1h boost, as most of us aren't 15yo kids anymore, and we all have our responsabilities, normally is hard to have 2h straight availability for a good quality hunt.

The balance in rangers are indeed necessary, i suppose most of the active players will agree with that

And my suggestion is a total change in Paladins... King has mentioned above and I have an idea, I'm not sure if is the best way, and if its possible but we can discuss about:

The idea is simple making paladins a mainly reflect dmg dealer, doing some stuff like:

1 - Implementing a buff or changing fortification with something like 50% dmg reflection, this reflection could be something like reflecting the dmg recieved randomly distributed in everybody who is targeting the paladin (monsters and players.. I'll explain later), so mainly 10k dmg recieved, 5k randomly distribuited in everybody who has the target locked in paladin.
Why that? Imagine a paladin hunting on a hardcore solo, luring about 12 monsters, he would be recieving all dmg and redirecting to all the monsters on the screen.
The second case would be blocking for a pt, he would be recieving the players areal dmg beyond the monsters and redirecting to the monsters too, because the players wouldnt be targeting him. So in both scenarios we have the improvement of exp/h, making hunt parties more attractive.

2 - Implementing a set to improve the reflection increasing about 10 ~ 15% of dmg reflection, this could be an extra too because would be something like low def, low stats (mr, pr) making the paladin to recieve more dmg (making the hunt harder, but increasing the reflection dmg, and obviously the exp/h) This set would have to have a base fixed status and not enchantable. And a plus for this set is: a barbarian could use it too, but he wouldnt have the reflection buff, and would strongly decrease his def, being useful in some very specific hunts / moments

This would increase the needs of healing spells (paladins most powerful thing), as he would be recieving a way more damage, transforming a "defense" spell in a support to attack.
Another positive point would be pvp, this mecanics would open new possibilities to paladins, something like, imagine a paladin trapped, and being hardly damaged, in a turn the reflections concentrate a little more in a mage dealing dmg far, he could almost die, or concentrating on a mage who is trapping the paladin, not kiling but dealing a hard dmg, so paladin could attack, finish killing and getting away from the trap (fictional scenario)

I'll not make this so much longer, not to be bored, but this could change the game very much, and needing a readaptation, but generating curiosity on people, maybe attracting more players.

I'll wait for the players feedback, and I'm open for discussions about this, specially the negatives points this could lead us and more benefits I couldn't imagine here

Thanks in advance

Kindly
~~ Necro ~~
Yakuzaa
Premium

Pharos
Level 719
Ranger
14th December 2023 15:51:23 (Last edited 14th December 2023 15:57:22)

Ranger's Dodge Boots - This should have been changed a long time ago, the other boots of the other two classes have been 3 tier since the beginning (And they are not acquired in a raid, but in a common respaw), and the ranger boot is the only one that is 2 tier!
Just like some other items, such as the Magic wooden ring. should be 2 tier, instead of 1 tier! I can't think of any other items, but there are more on this list!

*I agree with what King said, I feel a lack of damage in the ranger, in area, the hellish volley should have a little more damage, they could put the animation of it as well as the magic in area of shadow elf, or, put the hellish volley damage as well as the cross of the warlock (base damage and then 50%), so it would not need to change the two classes, putting damage in a magic that already exists for both classes!

And for Necro - ''1 - Implementing a buff or changing fortification with something like 50% dmg reflection'',

50%is to much man, 12-15% of this is ok, imagine paladin with 25% dodge, and dmg reflection!It would deal more damage than pyromancer, and tank a lot, with the dodge that currently exists!

{King Healer} --- > 12- Another change in the ranger. Why does the barbarian who has the defending skill have a weapon with almost 35 attack and the ranger's weapon is 27? Why not equate these two classes?
[12 --THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK] WHY????

I understand that barbarians can only get 30% exp boost, because of the two-handed weapon, but it is far superior to the ranger weapon, or put quivers to be enchantable, or put a weapon with higher atk for rangers! My personal opinion, it would be more balanced!

Rangers barely damage paladins with their basic attack!
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
14th December 2023 18:14:22 (Last edited 14th December 2023 18:28:02)

Paladins

Shields could receive a new bonus stat named Damage Reflection between 1% and 15% of damage inflicted by monsters (not against players) giving back to monster the respective % of damage before discounted the others % of defensive stats (equipments, brewing potions, fortification's negation of damage) and only working to monsters on 8 sqm around the character.

Just like rangers got the Areal Attack as an unique bonus stat for ranged weapons.

I mean something not overpower but enough to improve paladins gameplay and their main function which is centered on blocking.

Thus may be valid for a paladin blocks more than 5 creatures constantly even 8 creatures on solo hunts in case of his shield has this attribute on it.

So to make the best exp/h a paladin will need to hunt stronger monsters to also reflect more damage against them.

The % of Damage Reflection can be maximum (star) 1% - 5% for Ordinary items, 6% - 10% for Epic items and 11% - 15% for Legendary items.
Barbed Arrow
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Ranger
14th December 2023 18:35:21

It's better - talking about PvE - to increase the % of ricochets. Changing from 50% and 25% damage respectively to 66% and 50% when fighting against 2 monsters. If only one monster is nearby, it could be changed from 50% damage ricochet with a 66% chance to 66% damage ricochet with 100% chance.

Ranged weapons auto attack time can be changed to 1 second considering standard time of auto attack is 1.5 second on Zezenia. It'll make more damage per hour based on ricochets damage too.

Besides other changes like quivers introduced to enchantment system.
Itzal
Premium

Pharos
Level 803
Ranger
15th December 2023 11:45:37

It would be nice for CM and the staff to interact. We would like to hear your opinion on why this type of adjustment does not exist.
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
17th December 2023 16:14:28 (Last edited 17th December 2023 16:17:06)

I would like to explain exactly what he means about the amount of magic of the animals on the screen / without and about the time of the pots.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

This is an example of what it would be like to remove the pots from the screen and remove the animals' magic, just the player's magic. Look how much cleaner and more organized the screen is, in my opinion much better.

Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
17th December 2023 16:25:16

Another proposal that would be VERY good for the game.

Artorias Abyss
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
18th December 2023 03:11:50

Quoting Dark Berserker:
I would like to explain exactly what he means about the amount of magic of the animals on the screen / without and about the time of the pots.

This is an example of what it would be like to remove the pots from the screen and remove the animals' magic, just the player's magic. Look how much cleaner and more organized the screen is, in my opinion much better.

It's not for nothing, but I don't like your opinion of the pots. It's better as they are, the numbers look bigger.
1 2