1 2
Crusader Wix
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
21st November 2023 01:24:51

It is a bit difficult to keep track of royal chest in the game unless you have an excel file where it keeps track of when you collect from a chest or have a specific day in the month where you go collect from all the chests. I am proposing to add in to the Royal Rescue Chests in the repeatable quests tab to include all chests and time when you can collect from them. The chests would be unknown until you click on it for the first time then it would stay unlocked to know where it is at. How does everyone else feel on this matter?
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
21st November 2023 02:44:52

I try to get every chest at same day.. so its easy to remember.

But its a good idea aswell.
Promil
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Warrior
21st November 2023 04:03:18

+1
Quoting Crusader Wix:
It is a bit difficult to keep track of royal chest in the game unless you have an excel file where it keeps track of when you collect from a chest or have a specific day in the month where you go collect from all the chests. I am proposing to add in to the Royal Rescue Chests in the repeatable quests tab to include all chests and time when you can collect from them. The chests would be unknown until you click on it for the first time then it would stay unlocked to know where it is at. How does everyone else feel on this matter?
Sanoman
Player

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
21st November 2023 15:07:56

Quoting Nameles:
I try to get every chest at same day.. so its easy to remember.

But its a good idea aswell.

The ideal would be to put how many days remain until it opens by marking it on the minimap, and not everyone without a name has this organization of getting all the chests in a single day, the most correct option would be to mark how many days remain before it opens on the map, that would make it much easier.
Ethereum Moon
Premium

Elysium
Level 199
Mage
21st November 2023 20:57:56

Whats Royal Chest?
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium

Elysium
Level 300
Mage
21st November 2023 22:47:29 (Last edited 22nd November 2023 02:02:55)

Quoting Crusader Wix:

I think something like this would be perfect
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Quoting Ethereum Moon:
Whats Royal Chest?

It's from the quest Royal Rescue Chest, after level 180, everytime you complete a task you have 25% of chance of gaining the right to open any chest you want, there are 36. Once you open one, you have to wait 30 days to open the same again
Cpt Pidski
Player

Pharos
Level 558
Warrior
22nd November 2023 07:24:10

Yup good idea seems easily implemented :D
Crusader Wix
Player

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
22nd November 2023 08:49:36

Quoting Sanguine Sanctum:
Quoting Crusader Wix:

I think something like this would be perfect
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

That was what I had pictured for this XD
Ethereum Moon
Premium

Elysium
Level 199
Mage
1st December 2023 00:35:57

Anyone have list of all locations? Didn't know about this quest.. xd
Sanguine Sanctum
Premium