Opha Suo
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
17th October 2023 16:02:12

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Opha Suo:
It has been like this on the last 2 servers and is still like this on Zera.

You should not be able to constantly ruin peoples hunts without any repercussions ( the reason you can do this in PVP areas is due to you being able to attack and kill them, that is not possible in non pvp areas ).

IF you want to PVP there are PVP ENFORCED areas for PVP.

But your point 0 sence since u do better exp on non pvp than on pvp

Then hunt non PVP and stop complaining :D
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
17th October 2023 16:02:43

Quoting Opha Suo:

You should not be able to constantly ruin peoples hunts without any repercussions ( the reason you can do this in PVP areas is due to you being able to attack and kill them, that is not possible in non pvp areas ).

You say that until you get lvl 300 and want to hunt in a hunt and a lvl 100 person is there with 3 lvl 50 people and still insults you and you stop and think "hmm, it's non pvp, we have to accept it, good game."
Dark Berserker
Premium

Pharos
Level 812
Warrior
17th October 2023 16:03:39

Quoting Opha Suo:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Opha Suo:

But do I also want to hunt in the hunt that my little enemy is hunting? What do I do ? Do I ask him gently to leave or do I make an appointment?
Opha Suo
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
17th October 2023 16:04:20

Quoting Blindadinho:
Quoting Opha Suo:

You say that until you get lvl 300 and want to hunt in a hunt and a lvl 100 person is there with 3 lvl 50 people and still insults you and you stop and think "hmm, it's non pvp, we have to accept it, good game."

Are you dense I said it's against the rules to mess with people in non pvp spawns, it's not a new rule it's been like this on the last 2-3 mixed PVP servers.

If you want to PVP go to PVP areas....
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th October 2023 16:07:48

Quoting Opha Suo:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Opha Suo:

Yeah im doing that cuz there is no point to hiunt on pvp lmao
Erfort
Sage

Pharos
Level 170
Mage
17th October 2023 16:23:36

I understand that Staff made it only 1,1x rate experience on PVP zones, numbers would get too crazy with all of the new zezenia's experience bonuses. However, what you think about making pvp exp rate 1,1 as it is right now, but at the same time reduce non-pvp to 0,8 or so?
Opha Suo
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
17th October 2023 16:34:15

Quoting Erfort:
I understand that Staff made it only 1,1x rate experience on PVP zones, numbers would get too crazy with all of the new zezenia's experience bonuses. However, what you think about making pvp exp rate 1,1 as it is right now, but at the same time reduce non-pvp to 0,8 or so?

The bonuses of PVP are already fine, they have 10% more exp and increased enraged and elites. The PVPs areas increased elites are like a non pvp area when boosted.
Cream Wargod
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
17th October 2023 21:04:28

Quoting Blindadinho:
Just to explain yesterday what was said to the GM, it is not possible to know who started or not and even if it was, it doesn't matter, it's a game.

Below is a photo of my team hunting and taking ks and lures from Cream's team, will anything be done or will something only be done against my team?

Note: I don't think it's correct to do anything, just confirmation that mitigating an enemy's exp is allowed.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I have various videos of your team purposely coming to lure on my party of 5 people with 10 of you guys, people using natures aid , healing monsters , bug abusing so monsters switch on my team and using a bot/macro called Papekas.

If you cant follow simple game rules , then dont play the server . Griefing is illegal its not hard to understand the rules.

Also i would like to ask GM that people who get caught for using macro/bot should not only be banned and deleted on there characters on Cronus but should be IP traced and banned on there main characters on other servers.

Thanks,
Cream
1 2 3