1 2
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Administration
Staff

21st June 2023 14:48:20

This week’s Server Save includes the following updates:

Stream Rewards Program

The renewed Streaming Rewards Program has been launched allowing players to earn Stream Points! Livestream Zezenia Online and exchange earned points for exclusive rewards on the Streaming Shop. The Top Streamers can be found in the High Scores!

Visit the Account Streaming Rewards Page to link your Twitch.tv account and get started.

Changelog

- Added a 10% and 20% premium when selling tiered equipment to shops.
- Added a quest log entry for Colosseum weekly tasks. Raised Colosseum minimum level to 50.
- Added an exhaust animation to the spells bar.
- Added always visible hotkey labels to the spells bar.
- Added an orange border to the open container window when hovering a bag in the inventory.
- Added the one hour potion of fame for an exclusive streamer glow.
- Adjusted Mighty Balmor loot.
- Fixed Wildling Female outfit color mask issues.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
21st June 2023 16:48:46

Congratulations on the adjustments, now all we need is respaw and new animals to hunt :D
Frostitude
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st June 2023 17:02:18

Always nice to see new things we dont need...

* What about the spawns high levels have been asking for?
* What about the respawn rates of monsters?
* What about the item tier list that for example a silver gauntlet is tier 1 and Dark Gauntlets tier 2?
* What about the fucked up slow fishing skill what litteraly promotes macroing?
* What about outgathering every gather spot? I remember it was good a few years ago but changed back to the old shit.. inside 15 minutes I outgather the most important ingredients and im forced to either move accros the map or come back in 1h.
* What about the demand of the possibility to obtain more than just 1 zezenia Ore instead of kill 1 boss each day and afk til lthe next.
* What about the insane high lootrate to get a legendary item and then hope it gets the desired stats?
* What about the insane high rate of rolling epic or legendary on echanting? I enchanted maybe 300 ores worth thats nearly a years worth of daily bosses to only get 1 legendary item and not even with the desired stats...
* What about active Gamemasters? CM (i know Ritari is here sometimes but not as much as he needs to be).
* What about a roadmap for 2023?
* What about good communication towards the playerbase?

The list goes on and on...

Please, consider important shit first before making backpacks glow.......... That cannot be the main priority over the major issues...
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
21st June 2023 18:14:01 (Last edited 21st June 2023 18:14:44)

Quoting Toxotai:

* What about the insane high lootrate to get a legendary item and then hope it gets the desired stats?

Unbelievable.

I hope they change it soon.
Also change about chance of make an ordnary iten become Epic and Legendary.
Sir Persia Thecat
Premium

Elysium
Level 373
Warrior
22nd June 2023 00:25:53

What about new resp, and new monsters? Everybody is tired to see high levels hunting ( Ice Throwers, Hardcore portals and templars) on his lives!

It's all the same!! :/
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1005
Warrior
22nd June 2023 16:31:40

I love quality of life updates, good job guys.

Again I would like to ask for 1h buff on monsters, sometimes we don't have enough time to do a 2h hunt or we just wanna do a task and boost it to gain extra exp. Reasons that the currently system dosen't work very well are, first the boost are too expensive even at my range of level most of the boost dosen't pay for itself and second is 2h long hunt is just too long.
Silencerxz
Premium

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
22nd June 2023 18:48:37

Quoting Tokan Sado:

Again I would like to ask for 1h buff on monsters, sometimes we don't have enough time to do a 2h hunt or we just wanna do a task and boost it to gain extra exp. Reasons that the currently system dosen't work very well are, first the boost are too expensive even at my range of level most of the boost dosen't pay for itself and second is 2h long hunt is just too long.

100% agree with that
Many people would came back to the game and make at least 1 hour hunt if boosts would be 1h. Everybody talks about it on discords etc, but are afraid to write about it xD. Still I hope You change it and adjust the price, for example if ice thrower was 14 coin each boost,it will change for like 7, max 8. In case of changing boosts duration to 1h, You need to change and adjust prices. I know that the discussion might be what to do with price of 5 coin for example demon - its up to You if make it 2 or 3 coins. But believe me or not, more people will play actively when You change boost duration to 1h.
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 600
Warrior
22nd June 2023 19:31:40

Quoting Silencerxz:
Quoting Tokan Sado:

100% agree with that
Many people would came back to the game and make at least 1 hour hunt if boosts would be 1h. Everybody talks about it on discords etc, but are afraid to write about it xD. Still I hope You change it and adjust the price, for example if ice thrower was 14 coin each boost,it will change for like 7, max 8. In case of changing boosts duration to 1h, You need to change and adjust prices. I know that the discussion might be what to do with price of 5 coin for example demon - its up to You if make it 2 or 3 coins. But believe me or not, more people will play actively when You change boost duration to 1h.

I agree with it. working late into the night, I don't have time to play two hours. Just spending two hours hunting is tiring. It would be nice to be able to hunt monsters on a one-hour boost.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd June 2023 21:36:49

Make boosts personal and let it be real time. Something came up? No worries, simply logout and continue when it fits.

Real-time buffs should be a thing aswell, sad to see anybody DC when they just used expensive potions haha.
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
22nd June 2023 23:36:09

hello can i somehow remove that?

- Added an exhaust animation to the spells bar.
1 2