Ranger
7th May 2023 15:05:41

Quoting Botaniker:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
The only solution is to stop crying and play without a bot, if you cant do that, simply fuck off and dont come back???

Here we go again, when are the little Human vs Machine kids actually gonna take action for their behavior? they have been broken the rule since server opened, but that friend man.. that friend :smartass: .

Plot twist: Nallee did not bot but got banned for unofficial software, maybe more of these bans actually happend and thats why the server actually died? besides the obsessed kids everyone hates the server. :smartass:

Tripp, Trapp, Trull - legends now and forever, stuck in everyones heads.

You're only fooling urself kid. Openly admitting they used a bot on a certain char, he got banned for it. Now he's on a different character and the ban for bot is unjustified? We seen the clips man, just leave it and learn from it.

Ye you did many clips proving how good a person can be without bot, i liked those experienced clips.
Why would someone bot again or stream botting? makes no sense, just for obsessive people like you that cant win anything.

Ez win as always, had to kill the server.

same old same old, you won cuz you quit right? Now you win cuz you got banned right?

You people are a cancer to this game and its better without you anyway, have a nice day.

Like you havent use healbot you shrek:smartass: and when you got what you wanted (Tripp and Trapp banned) you start cry on forum agian, Most feel so good to be part of Nallee's ban. Totally unjustified. And cancer? Starting to get serious now big boy 8)

Its a saying you goof, i dont wish cancer on anybody.

Anyways, im always proud if someone i report for bot gets banned for it, that means it was a good report.

I am a manual player, hence the name of our guild. Hence why we're not banned you guys are.. i wonder why??? :smartass::smartass:
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th May 2023 15:18:34 (Last edited 7th May 2023 15:19:27)

Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Botaniker:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
The only solution is to stop crying and play without a bot, if you cant do that, simply fuck off and dont come back???

Here we go again, when are the little Human vs Machine kids actually gonna take action for their behavior? they have been broken the rule since server opened, but that friend man.. that friend :smartass: .

Plot twist: Nallee did not bot but got banned for unofficial software, maybe more of these bans actually happend and thats why the server actually died? besides the obsessed kids everyone hates the server. :smartass:

You're only fooling urself kid. Openly admitting they used a bot on a certain char, he got banned for it. Now he's on a different character and the ban for bot is unjustified? We seen the clips man, just leave it and learn from it.

Ye you did many clips proving how good a person can be without bot, i liked those experienced clips.
Why would someone bot again or stream botting? makes no sense, just for obsessive people like you that cant win anything.

same old same old, you won cuz you quit right? Now you win cuz you got banned right?

You people are a cancer to this game and its better without you anyway, have a nice day.

Like you havent use healbot you shrek:smartass: and when you got what you wanted (Tripp and Trapp banned) you start cry on forum agian, Most feel so good to be part of Nallee's ban. Totally unjustified. And cancer? Starting to get serious now big boy 8)

Anyways, im always proud if someone i report for bot gets banned for it, that means it was a good report.

I am a manual player, hence the name of our guild. Hence why we're not banned you guys are.. i wonder why??? :smartass::smartass:

Ask your bud GM Viper ( yes its obvious )

Joeroguein
Player

Zera
Level 192
Ranger
7th May 2023 15:58:26

Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Botaniker:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:

is he the bloke who banned you guys or are you assuming he did? Anyway, blame blame and blame.. you break the rules, get caught and its not ur fault. Weird world we live in.
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
7th May 2023 16:14:26

Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Botaniker:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:
Quoting Yaabbaa:
Quoting Joeroguein:

is he the bloke who banned you guys or are you assuming he did? Anyway, blame blame and blame.. you break the rules, get caught and its not ur fault. Weird world we live in.

Haha..

Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
8th May 2023 15:49:25

In the same way that they are talking about the exp of the two worlds, I also do not accept the merge, for the simple fact of having created the character in pvp and not in a non pvp.
In just one day I died 20x in pvp, imagine all my hours playing this game just to join people who didn't lose 1 lvl if you want to pvp?
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
8th May 2023 16:43:23

Quoting Wyhual:
In the same way that they are talking about the exp of the two worlds, I also do not accept the merge, for the simple fact of having created the character in pvp and not in a non pvp.
In just one day I died 20x in pvp, imagine all my hours playing this game just to join people who didn't lose 1 lvl if you want to pvp?

Ideed, better keep pharos the way it is.

The game is fine now.

1 nonpvp
1 pvp
1 rotational pvp
Murdoc Swzion
Player

Pharos
Level 100
Warrior
8th May 2023 19:14:37

MERGE THE SERVERS... 10 PLAYERS 3 SERVES --'
MIX PVP YOU CAN PLAY PVP