1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
3rd May 2023 20:21:03 Administration View post »
7th May 2023 18:43:26 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

7th May 2023 18:43:26

Quoting Nerve:
Can this be fixed sooner rather than later, it's already super expensive to boost and now it's been made even worse.

Our apologies for the confusion. A bestiary discount event was applied for the beginning of Zera to Wednesday April 26th. The current prices are the normal.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
20th May 2023 10:34:29

The low amount of players online, only shows us one thing! Most don't like the game, played for pure convenience, that they were using the (you know what), and now they are rehabilitating themselves, playing on hand!
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
21st May 2023 05:33:19

Quoting Odimm:
The low amount of players online, only shows us one thing! Most don't like the game, played for pure convenience, that they were using the (you know what), and now they are rehabilitating themselves, playing on hand!

Thats not the only reason, the game is managed poorly too. Its just a "how do I maintain a small cash grab each month" rather than "how do I make this game better".

But its funny the (you know what) made more money each month than the actual game haha
Odimm
Player

Elysium
Level 26
Warrior
21st May 2023 11:22:06

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:

Thats not the only reason, the game is managed poorly too. Its just a "how do I maintain a small cash grab each month" rather than "how do I make this game better".

But its funny the (you know what) made more money each month than the actual game haha

By your revolt, I already know that you used the (you know what), and can't play with your own hands!

Probably the staff's idea was to get rid of people like you anyway!

"Nerf pyro" , Go play with your pala now! 8)
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
21st May 2023 21:43:44

Quoting Odimm:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:

By your revolt, I already know that you used the (you know what), and can't play with your own hands!

Yeah pyro's are shit compared to what they were, thats why i dont play it anymore. But (the you know what) is not an issue for me. The reason pyromancers got nerfed heavily is because i was the only pyromancee playing the test server and actually livestreaming it to proof a point, everybody else only made comments and didnt back it up.

Pyromancers are still #1 in terms of PvM, they shouldnt have apllied that nerf to PvP, you'd still see more pyros thanu see today if they didnt nerf PvP dmg.
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
21st May 2023 23:38:35

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:

Yeah pyro's are shit compared to what they were, thats why i dont play it anymore. But (the you know what) is not an issue for me. The reason pyromancers got nerfed heavily is because i was the only pyromancee playing the test server and actually livestreaming it to proof a point, everybody else only made comments and didnt back it up.

Pyromancers are still #1 in terms of PvM, they shouldnt have apllied that nerf to PvP, you'd still see more pyros thanu see today if they didnt nerf PvP dmg.

The first one I did support that the nerd that they were doing to the pyromancer in pvm was affecting the pvp system a lot but they ignored me and I also called some gms through the forum but in the end as usual they saw it but ignored it, no I did live like you because I don't like it but I sent images of the dmg tests on the real server and on the test server
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd May 2023 06:47:13

Quoting Sthunder:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:

The first one I did support that the nerd that they were doing to the pyromancer in pvm was affecting the pvp system a lot but they ignored me and I also called some gms through the forum but in the end as usual they saw it but ignored it, no I did live like you because I don't like it but I sent images of the dmg tests on the real server and on the test server

Yeah, the nerf in PvM was great and needed. Theyre still #1 but not by double anymore. its just a shame they applied that nerf to PvP aswell..
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
27th May 2023 06:21:53

hello , buying items in market are bugged now!!!!! i wanted to buy Mythic Beheader added in market "buy option and picked legendary" and automatically ordinary mythic beheader appeared in my backpack.... who give back my 15kk now? :SSSSSSSSSS
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
27th May 2023 18:17:34 (Last edited 27th May 2023 18:39:15)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:

suck me you shit, you don't even play the game and just comment shit on the forum.
Silencerxz
Premium

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
27th May 2023 19:53:02

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Odimm:

suck me you shit, you don't even play the game and just comment shit on the forum.

@Sanoman +1, well said, I was telling from the beggining to dont listen that piece of s!@# mrs stop running boulder throwers even no playing game godzilla
1 2 3 4